LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ella's Therapy - Ch 21 (Added 10/27/12)

I noticed it went from you telling the story into Ella telling it. I also see this story is mostly about Ella writing her own AB/DL story rather than her doing it for real.

I noticed it went from you telling the story into Ella telling it. I also see this story is mostly about Ella writing her own AB/DL story rather than her doing it for real.

I suppose you're right. I never thought of it that way but yes, that's what it is. :)

Hopefully some enjoy it, if not I guess then I just write/post it for myself :)

Another chapter! Please be gentle because a lot of this stems from reality for me. So if you do not like, I'd rather things not be said. I know posting opens up for all sorts of feedback. I write this because it's therapeutic, but also because this is one of the few places people get the ABDL piece.

Some moments are again intense and discuss traumatic events/self harm incidents.

CHAPTER 21

“I can’t believe you have to ask,

It seemed fairly apparent that there was a lot of personal stuff involved in this story. You are making yourself very vulnerable in writing this and I hope everyone can be gentle with you. I do hope this writing helps you. To whatever extent this story applies to you personally, you deserved better.

It seemed fairly apparent that there was a lot of personal stuff involved in this story. You are making yourself very vulnerable in writing this and I hope everyone can be gentle with you. I do hope this writing helps you. To whatever extent this story applies to you personally, you deserved better.

Thank you diaperpt. I'm pretty new here. Do you think it's too personal to be here? It certainly makes me vulnerable. I'm wondering if I should just take it down.

Thank you diaperpt. I'm pretty new here. Do you think it's too personal to be here? It certainly makes me vulnerable. I'm wondering if I should just take it down.

*hugs* Thanks for sharing this here. If it makes you uncomfortable you can take it down, but I think it's a good story and I don't see any reason, if you're comfy, to take it downs.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The board had an update that screwed with the eh character set. Many of the stories have the ASCI2 characters instead of the quotation marks and other punctuation.

As for your story, thank you for sharing what you have written with us. I do hope that writing this has helped you overcome some odd your past. Please continue to share what YOU are comfortable sharing with us.