LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Quote from dlnoir:

Sure can here it is.

Stent%20new_zpslsxlj3oq.jpg

The ends of the tube are flipped inward to create a smooth end of the stent.

I used to turn it outward never caused me any issues but this is much smoother.

For the picture I placed a measuring tape next to it just to give you an indication.

The total length is some 40 cm and that is including the retrieval line.

To be extra safe there is always an option to tie a beat to the line.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dlnoir,

Can you tell me what type of oring's you use for your stent?

Thanks,

Penry

Sure can. The tube is a medical grade silicon tube and the O-rings are also silicone based but only food grade, not a medical grade. I have no idea if there is a difference in reliability I never had one fail on me. One could buy food grade O-rings if you want to they do exist but they will cost you an arm and a leg. I haven’t used that type of stent for a little over 10 months now I came up with another design which I personally find a little more comfortable. It is harder to make as you need to shape the bulb at the end of the stent which is made out of silicone polymer. Aside of the silicone polymer all the same materials are used, silicone tube silicone O-ring and fishing line. just to give you an idea a picture. 

IMG_1329.JPG

I am wearing my 1st successful holey foley. I punched the hole at the halfway of the catheter. Even though i pushed out as much as I could I was dripping while getting ready to put on the diaper. I can feel urine coming out but can do nothing to stop the flow. It will be interesting to see how I sleep tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

hello @ all,

i just registered as i was suggested to join here and see and probably find solutions for my problems. 'Iḿ german and did look for a possibility to insert a kind of stent that cannot be removed by simply wish or actual dissappointment or inpropriety (e.g. sports activity, or hot weather condition where the diaper seems to be uncomfortable.) 

I am experienced cath user since one decade and i use it usually several times a year and for several days before removing, as i am in the feeling of beeing dependent on diapes. I use the caths only with diapers.

I hate the non binding situation to stop the induced incontinence by plugging or clamping, therefore i thought about a pezzer Catheter or somethin similar that doesnt extend the Penis when applied and on the other side can be removed with special tooling. to join emergency room is not my goal, but e.g. a special appointment, 1hour away from hometown, not able to remove by my own, this is my second wish. 

so iḿ glad to be here now,  i began to work through this thread since 8.pm , now it is 2:30a.m but it is very very interesitng.

Hope i will find a solution for me,  getting incontinent other-directed.

best regard  and excuse my worth english.

sturmgras

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Yesterday I tried the "holley folley". I suspect that I have made the holes too small. There was hardly any urine, but I had quite a high bladder pressure.

Next time I make the holes one size bigger.

For a real stent, I lack the courage

Stephan if you can use a catheter and can tie a knot you can easily make a stent using a catheter.l The how to instructions were buried in this thread. The two key points is the retrieval line and an O ring large enough to prevent the stent from being pulled in to your bladder. Don't be afraid, just follow the safety guild lines for safe catheter play. 

• Like 1

@Loveable_guy I would like to have such a stent in me. Without that what is rumbbling on the front of the penis.

Today I was in the cinema with the "Holey Foley". It took me 5 hours to get back home. This helplessness of not being able to stop the urine flow is a special feeling. With a stent that is probably a little better.

But I did not quite understand that as you make yours and with what materials.

I also speak only bad English. It's also a matter of translating

your English is a lot better that my German will ever be. Luckily for us there online translators available. There are a lot of different stent designs. The best I have seen was made of medical grade materials. I have made many stents myself and been doing this for many years. The differences are a personal choice. Some work better for some people. For me I have found a 16FT catheter with a 30cc balloon works for me. There is a lot of discussion here in DD and more on FetLife, https://fetlife.com/users/69073/pictures/56311352.

read up and if you still have question send me a PM either here or on FL. My user  ID is the same for both.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

Today I have a catheter again. This time I made no holes in the side, but cut it off.
Of course with a retrieval line.

I'm curious how it will be this time

It is always amazing how many diapers you need if you are "incontinent"

Edited by Stephan
  • 1 month later...

Latest untested, wandering mind theory.  Use a short double J stent and one curled end is in the bladder, the other end is below the second sphincter.   The curling of the stent itself might prevent migration.  Maybe.

No I haven't tried this, no I don't recommend this.

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Stephan said:

Today I spontaneously felt like a catheter with a hole in the side. I also tried a CH.18 for the first time and it seems to be really good.

I use CH 14. Works well.

I had pretty much every size inside me, from CH12 to CH 30 (the bigger ones in hospital btw) I can tell you that for comfortable daily long term use, ch12 and 14 work best when you are a mobile person.

of course, the thinner they are the sooner you have to replace them because of the bacterial biofilm buildup (encrustation) but a ch14 is definitly the best choice for most people who still need to walk around and do stuff.

anything thicker caused urethral trauma in my case, when wearing them longer than 48h without severe painkillers

the CH20 and up were inserted by surgeons for blood and tissue particles after prostate, bladderneck and urethra surgeries, so those sizes should never be used for normal daily activities.

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, kincaid said:

the CH20 and up were inserted by surgeons for blood and tissue particles after prostate, bladderneck and urethra surgeries, so those sizes should never be used for normal daily activities.

That would explain why the doctor put in a 20 fr Foley in September when I had the UroLift procedure.  I got four "mono-filament" prostatic lift implants on the morning of  9/12/19 to hold my prostate open to aid in urine flow.  The 20 fr Foley was worn until the next morning when I had been instructed to remove it myself.  The night of 9/12, I felt like I needed to urinate so I instinctively went to stand in front of the toilet.  Much to my surprise, when I opened my sphincter and then clinched (Kegel), I shot blood all over the toilet and the wall behind it, all of it coming from my urethra, around the catheter.  It was at least 1-2 ounces of blood, too!  I would say it was almost one shot-glass full of blood.

On 3/15/2020 at 3:53 AM, DL-Boy said:

That would explain why the doctor put in a 20 fr Foley in September when I had the UroLift procedure.  I got four "mono-filament" prostatic lift implants on the morning of  9/12/19 to hold my prostate open to aid in urine flow.  The 20 fr Foley was worn until the next morning when I had been instructed to remove it myself.  The night of 9/12, I felt like I needed to urinate so I instinctively went to stand in front of the toilet.  Much to my surprise, when I opened my sphincter and then clinched (Kegel), I shot blood all over the toilet and the wall behind it, all of it coming from my urethra, around the catheter.  It was at least 1-2 ounces of blood, too!  I would say it was almost one shot-glass full of blood.

Yup, I know that problem.

After my sphincterectomy I had similar amount of blood loss, same after my turp.

Sphincter is still healing, almost 2 months after surgery but bleeding stopped after 3 weeks.

I'm still incontinent so that means it's not growing back together which is good

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, cuddlecups said:

I did create something very similar to this and really enjoyed the experience 

There have been many ladies on here and over at Fetlife looking for the female version of a stent. If you have something working for you I'd love to hear more about it. A photo of the device would be good too.

PS, love your avatar photo too.

The image you see below is the development and “prior to insertion”. I took guidance from several other and purchased other parts of toys and took them apart.  A couple of things

- Measured with a Cath to figure out exactly my comfortable distance where the ballon would not cause spasms

- the angle part you see is inserted into my vaginal canal and was an excellent anchor 

- I tested this several times with many different catheters and found it took about 2-3 weeks for the ballon tin deflate 

- once inserted, the rest of the catheter was cut and removed,  there was anchor added through a hole you can’t see in the event the anchor became separated

Outcome.... It took just over 3 weeks for the ballon to deflate and eventually slip out of me. There was no break, there was no time out.  Doing the experiment required 24/7 diapers

63A40308-C072-4690-B133-11C688FE88E6.jpeg

490F5CC4-4BB3-42ED-8EBE-D28F4597D149.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1