LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
dependsfavorite

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

I too have the issue of being able to hold somewhat. As far as I can tell, not only do your inner and outer sphincters contract closed when you clench but also your urethra closes off somewhat and clenches around the catheter. Only when you push, sneeze, cough, attempt to fart does pee flow freely for me. Also when getting out of the car and standing up I can feel a good size gush escape.

But in saying all of this, try putting just a pair of undies and light coloured jeans on while you have a holey foley inside you... I can guarantee you will have a noticable wet pair of pants on in no time hehe ( I do this for the little feels while at home in between changes sometimes) 

• Like 1

I have posted before about the fact that you have many ways to "Hold it" if you aren't careful.   Having too big a catheter allows a lot of  "squeeze" by the urethra.  Just crossing your legs will clamp the urethra closed.  I also have a narrowing stricture just inside my head and so a lartger size catheter will obstruct urine.  At times, like when I am lying down on  my back, my bladder will fill to max because gravity isn't working in my favor.  And if I then stand, the pee will fill the urethra, but the restricted end causes great pain in the urethra. The urethra was not meant to be a backup reservoir for urine.

I always recommend using the smallest size catheter that is comfortable and adding a little Vaseline or bacitracin to the head of your penis so the catheter slides instead of rubs the tip.  The tip of your penis can get really sore and infected.  And it hurts  !!

18 hours ago, Puppyz said:

Only when you push, sneeze, cough, attempt to fart does pee flow freely for me. Also when getting out of the car and standing up I can feel a good size gush escape.

Try putting just a pair of undies and light coloured jeans on while you have a holey foley inside you... I can guarantee you will have a noticable wet pair of pants on in no time hehe   

This is quite similar to the experience with my stent only a little more dribble maybe, but this is also what I find the most fun! 
I have an overactive bladder that can be controlled for a very short time before 'flood' requiring diapers almost 24/7, but I still use a stent. The unexpected spurts and gushes with every move, sneeze or yawn, the instant uncontrollable  'stand up floods', or when sitting long enough the 'you have to pee' urge, followed mere seconds later by spasm and voiding that NOTHING stops, are just so intoxicatingly addictive.  <3  
Once stent is in and settled I am having a VERY hard time with wanting to remove it.     

Also tried the no diaper thing, when I thought the stent wasn't really runing freely.  Very wet pants in very short order. ^_^

been using a cathater off on for months.  drains into my diaper.  you can feel it tickle down and arround pretty cool.  i take it out soak in water with anti biotic soap.  pull it out rinse then use alchol to flush and reuse for a couple weeks.  goes in easy.  need to get a plug for the end so when you change it does not go all over.  i end up with 2 diapers a day full with booster pads.  my body seems to prefer it now after a period of time.  im useing atn with a simple large quantity booster pad.  change twice a day change each time. if i have to go poo i usualy change then and remove to put a clean one in.  betadine wash of it as well. wet the be a few times even with protective cover.  so usiing booster pads more the back to ubsorb what runs arround.  thinking of differ diapers with more side protection.