LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd highlight this website that was posted in another thread, they sell silicone sounds but with a bore hole so it's like an intermittent Cath. The one I was looking at is this

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my latest minimal stent design... note the small loop of fishing line at the end for easier retrieval. I use the larger crochet hook to insert the stent (takes about a minute), and the smaller one to retrieve via the hook. Also note there's a backup retrieval method, in case the loop fails - the end has several holes in the side of the stent, which can be hooked by the small crochet hook (though it's a bit trickier than the main loop). I don't feel the stent during normal daytime usage - only really notice it with erections. Thinking about a future design - I might be able to lessen the angles (at least, the one nearest the loop) and still have it stay in. Might be able to slightly shorten the overall stent length

39 minutes ago, dipper said:

Is it okay to inflate the balloon with normal water, or does it have to be sterile? Also, is it damaging to insert the catheter without any lube at all? I've done that three times but haven't experienced anything else than minor bleeding and a burning sensation after removal.

The reason sterile water is used is to prevent infections should the balloon burst. Boiled water should be adequate after it's cooled enough. I wouldn't worry with very slight bleeding or burning as long as it doesn't get worse- your body will take some time to get used to having something foreign placed there :rolleyes: More than slight could indicate a problem though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

maybe a solution to find a way to get (in)continence ....

http://www.der-querschnitt.de/archive/20445

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-connected-catheter-by-spinal-singularity#/

What is The Connected Catheter?

The Connected Catheter is a technological solution for patients with neurogenic bladder. Our solution is a semi-permanent, minimally-invasive,

Nice find Petropol,

They call it a catheter, but it looks like a stent to me. What I like most about the introduction of this stent, is that they claim it to be low risk for infections due to the fact that it remains inside the body for a month while it is fully

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am off to the emergency room again. This time I have a drinking straw stuck in my penis. Funny thing is that it works beautifly, I am totally incontinent and in zero pain. But unfortunately I can't get it out. So fucking crazy, I am going to the er to undo something that I have always wanted. It is much more realistic then the catheter has been. I can't even feel the straw. I'm on my 3rd wet diaper and I will probably be in a few more before they get it out. Wish me luck ok. I am very scared even though I don't sound like it.

9 hours ago, diapersandhugs said:

Well I am off to the emergency room again. This time I have a drinking straw stuck in my penis. Funny thing is that it works beautifly, I am totally incontinent and in zero pain. But unfortunately I can't get it out. So fucking crazy, I am going to the er to undo something that I have always wanted. It is much more realistic then the catheter has been. I can't even feel the straw. I'm on my 3rd wet diaper and I will probably be in a few more before they get it out. Wish me luck ok. I am very scared even though I don't sound like it.

Those of you who have read my previous post about the last time I was in the er from this fetish you know that I underwent major surgery and lots of complications. Well this time I am happy to report that the retrieval process went very well and I am being released in the morning, I have to wear a catheter until Monday, the irony. But otherwise I am 100 percent. Thanks for the concern every one that pmed me or messaged me on this board.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Has anyone Sex with his stent???

I Have the Problem that the Line to Retract ist not comfortable. So i want to set the Stent and hope i can grip it with a surgery clamp like this, but the Problem is be

OK people, listen up. I just did some 'housecleaning' of this thread because of the fighting going on . My apologies for not finding the mess sooner. I have also taken some actions to prevent the recurrence of the problem. I am also going to review the rules for this forum and see if some clarification is needed. Now here's the thing:

When anyone bashes another member, report that to us and let us handle it. Do NOT respond on the thread. Do NOT escalate any friction between members- yourself or anyone else. If you do that you may find yourself in trouble.

Now to those who have no personal interest in this topic, do not criticize those who do. Do not post advice about the risks involved unless it seems someone is imminently endangering themselves seriously and nobody has addressed that. Those who are trying these techniques are very aware of the risks involved, how to minimize them, and are also doing quite well in sharing that information quickly with newbies expressing interest with this. They do not need your help unless you have something new to add that has not been covered in the 40 pages of this thread already.

No bashing allowed.

Now let's get the thread moving along smoothly again ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
On ?2016?-?08?-?15 at 10:10 AM, bfbs said:

InHello

Has anyone Sex with his stent???

I Have the Problem that the Line to Retract ist not comfortable. So i want to set the Stent and hope i can grip it with a surgery clamp like this, but the Problem is be

1 minute ago, diapersandhugs said:

So I have actually watched your videos where you have prepared your stants in the past and I swear I was always so sure that was going to happen to you at some point and I wish I had mentioned it. Could have saved you some medical bills. My suggestion to you would be not to tie the string around your stent but to use a sewing needle and actually Pierce through your catheter. That's what I do. Not that it's kept me out of the hospital. Anyway glad you're ok

Thanks,

• Like 1