LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Without the balloon they will naturally & automatically want to migrate out our your body. You will have to actively hold it in place if you want to use it for any long period of time. Once it is out, the residual pee will highly promote bacteria growth. You do not want to reinsert them once this happens. Of course you could sanitize them before reusing, but no manufacturer is going to recommend something like that out of liability alone.

I don't know what would hold them in, I just k ow they really don't want to stay in. You might have to try modifying it to get it to work for you.

Do you have a Switzerland Amazon or eBay that sells to catheters? Generally a folley isn't even available at medical supply stores in the USA, let alone a pharmacy, let alone without a prescription. However it easy and cheap to get them online. Go figure.

If I may ad a suggestion make the stent a bit longer with only one bump inside the bladder and a much bigger bump at the end never entering the first spinkter feeling the last bump just a little past the base of your penis when an erection is achieved it won't push back into the bladder see my pic last bump is bigger than the first and long enough not to travel backwards I really just copied the spanner idea but my stent is longer and the anchor is a bump not a butter fly just an idea

I'll join the ranks and confess two years ago went not once but twice having to have my private practice doctor save my ass the last occasion resulting in a yelling fight in the operating room threatened to never do this surgery again for me I've really learned my lessons on short stents I go longer with a fat cath tube never let your stent slide past your first spinkter and if your in a jam please try to fill your bladder hold the tip of your penis and push you may find you can get that stent out without surgery lol trust me it works

• 2 weeks later...

Made a first attempt at making Cathdiap's stent with the bends and the scoubi string loop, albeit I made it longer as I wanted to be "safer" with the first attempt (though I realize this isn't really a safe activity). Had the scoubi string long enough to be hanging out a few inches with a knot at the end to make sure it wasn't disappearing, but of course it's not very comfortable that way (with something hanging out). Just had it in for an hour or so to see how it feels, and the only part that's problematic is the scoubi string sticking out. Will try tomorrow with a loop that will hopefully be able to go in completely and thus reduce irritation, assuming I have no complications from today's experiment!

Was able to make a stent with a scoubi string loop that went inside the penis (but not by more than 1-2 inches), but the whole thing was a little long and somewhat uncomfortable. Probably need to get closer to 5.5" on the stent part and 2-3" on the loop for it to go in far enough to be somewhat comfortable. Will give that a try tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm more than a week into the stent and so far so good! Got a little uncomfortable on a long car ride but otherwise it's mostly fine. It's a bit of a strange feeling to actually need diapers but I must say I'm enjoying it. Definitely have to be more careful planning ahead for the day...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, and there are some references in the thread which I would advise that you read completely before starting down this path yourself. There have been many problems discovered and noted here which have landed a few in the hospital :(If you're serious about this you need the full knowledge contained here to avoid those problems yourself. Otherwise you'll be risking more than you need to <_<It is a long read to be sure, but well worth doing as this thread contains more thorough and complete knowledge about this than can be found anywhere else.

Yes, and there are some references in the thread which I would advise that you read completely before starting down this path yourself. There have been many problems discovered and noted here which have landed a few in the hospital :(If you're serious about this you need the full knowledge contained here to avoid those problems yourself. Otherwise you'll be risking more than you need to <_<It is a long read to be sure, but well worth doing as this thread contains more thorough and complete knowledge about this than can be found anywhere else.

Based upon my own experiences with stents I still believe it is possible for everyone to enjoy stents in a safe and effective way. My latest stent is as simple as can be, but it works fantastic. I don't feel it, it doesn't move, even in bed my bladder empties before it starts to urge. So I stay asleep all night and simply wake up in a very wet diaper.

When I start experimenting with a new stent I always try it for several weeks with a nylon line for retrieval in case of emergency. First I must be abolutely sure the stent doesn't slide in or out the bladder. I also need to be absolutely sure I can always retrieve the stent by hooking the crochet hook to the loop at the bottom of the stent. Only then I remove the nylon line and start enjoying my incontinence play being unable to reverse it as long as the crochet hook is out of reach.

I agree Bettypooh, safety first. I think your suggestion to make a short list of the most important contributions is very good. Thank you in advance.