LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Mango do you have a stent idea to post ? I'm not understanding what your saying holey foley ? No foley cath was used at all its a straight cath modification fits inside the body flawlessly

Thatsmymango is right guys, don't try this at home. It is way to dangerous!

By the way, today is my first day of the challenge wearing my stent and diapers for a month. Let's see how it goes.

• Like 1

Just thought at this point... with views close to 150,000 (wow!!) and up to 40 pages of worthwhile material that there should perhaps be a new warning near the end where new people might be picking up this story.

Day four of my challenge. Yesterday I switched to another stent, the one with a curved pvc tube inside the silicon hose. This stent doesn't need silicon o-rings to prevent it from migrating in or out the bladder. The curved stent follows the natural curve in the urethra and therefor stays in the same position. The o-rings worked well, but were causing some irritation on the second day.

So far the new stent turns out to be very comfortable and effective. For now I use a nylon line for retrieval, but I think the stent is safe enough to give it a retrieval loop at the bottom, to make retrieval only possible with a crochet hook. Time will tell.

During my challenge I use Tena slip maxi medium Confio Air. They are cloth backed, but nonetheless very good. The tapes are reusable for multiple adjustments, the diaper is very silent, not saggy when wet and also very leak proof. I can use them for six hours at least.

It is remarkable that complete incontinence begins to feel normal after four days. Your brain simply stops paying attention to the pee that is constantly running into your diaper. Without having committed to this challenge I would have retrieved the stent for sure. What's the point of wetting your diaper when it starts to feel normal? But I am pretty sure I will hold on the next 26 days and complete the challenge.

have to say, this is a really bad idea. doing so opens you up to severe urinary tract infections. While urine is sterile inside the bladder, once it leaves it picks up bacteria. placing a catheter introduces bacteria to the urinary tract, and the warm moistness of the urine passing through the hole in this advice provides a breeding ground for said bacteria.

I have to ask, is it safe to actually use a single use catheter for longer periods? I know manufacturers will say to remove them as soon as liquid has finished draining, but I have to wonder if this is just a marketing ploy to sell more units, or if it is because of the absence of the retaining balloon....

I have to ask, is it safe to actually use a single use catheter for longer periods? I know manufacturers will say to remove them as soon as liquid has finished draining, but I have to wonder if this is just a marketing ploy to sell more units, or if it is because of the absence of the retaining balloon....