LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Using a regular foley catheter the urine comes out the end of the catheter and you can't feel it passing through your "pipes". If you wish to stop the flow you can plug the end of the catheter or attach a drainage bag, etc. In other words, it's possible to "stop being incontinent".

With the modified catheter the urine comes out of the small holes you've punched closer to the balloon. This means the urine travels through most of it's usual system but it does so with no control. And should you want to regain control you can't. It's probably the closest one can get to being incontinent without truly becoming so. It certainly makes diaper changes and such more interesting ;)

Testing has started! This is great, lot of prep, but have already had several nice warm feelings.

I used 3 holes, the highest at about 9" from tip, next time I will try lower as well.

Some discomfort from the sharp edges( I think) will soften edges with hot air pencil next time.

Why three holes? I when with just one and it worked great. The more holes the more sharp edges. Also remember one of the values in the cut or hole being close to the top is with the constance dripping / flushing out it may cut the risk of a UTI.

And to add my two cents about changing, yes it makes for an interisting time. I laied out a dry diaper to lay on than pulled the wet one out. All the while dripping like crazy.

Another point to the question of what it feels like. When sitting the flow may stop but watch out when you stant up, the flood gates open.

A few (OK, a lot of) personal observations about the catheter experience so far.

The reason I find this so fascinating is how the catheter creates a total dependence on diapers. With the catheter in place you have to wear a diaper, no choice. It is the fantasy of being diaper dependent realized. All my diaper wearing is enjoyable, but my underlying premise is that I NEED to wear them and the catheter validates this. Isn

• Like 1

The blockage while sitting resulting in release when standing is intriguing.

We had a guy in the office who had prostrate surgey. When he retunued to work he needed t wear for several weeks. I wanted to offer product suggestions but was afarid of the why do you know so much about incontenince products questions so I didnot make any suggestions. He did not try to hide his issues and was OK with letting you know he was wearing.

The one comment he had was while sitting he was fine but when he would stand up the gates just opened. So my experince has been much the same. As the title says "close to incontenince" This is as real as it gets without being 24x7.

This happens to me most of the time normally when I am laying down. Might have something to do with the position of my spine,.. Not sure. Generally I wil only wake up maybe once a week wet. But as soon as I stand up, the flood gates open, my bladder is empty and my diaper is soak by the time I make it the 30 feet to the bathroom.

I believe the sitting=slow and standing=flood may be due to the male plumbing. When sitting on anything but a toilet seat type arrangement, the pressure of sitting presses the urethra closed. If the hole is very close to the bladder neck, it will act to keep the urine back. A hole past this area or multiple holes would probably not have that issue even though the realism might be diminished.

I've got a 14fr cath left and I normally use at least a 16fr. I would have expected a smaller than usual cath to give a more realistic incontinence effect since there is more room around the urethra.

If you are able to pee around a catheter you may be using a size too small? I have 12, 14 and 16FR and the 12 FR are way too small for me but they do go in easy considering they are so small.

When using a 12FR the flow thru an open cath may also stop. I was wondering if its my age and something with the prostrate crushing the cath?

When using a 16FR there is nothing getting around it, nice and snug fit.

Welcome to my world... Wish it was half as fun for me as it is for you :(

I realise its what you guys are into and I have no problem with it and I don't begrudge you having bladder control, just maybe next time you try it imagine being like that 24/7!

Don't freaking start. This sub group is called "Incontinent-Desires" for a reason. Don't read it if you don't want to read about people like myself who enjoy being incontinent (either all the time, or part-time).

It's like a chick who has been abused in the past joining a bdsm website and complaining about people who like being hit or spanked. It wouldn't be tolerated there, and we should not tolerate such foolishness on this website either.

Yeah it sucks that you are unhappy with your situation. Go to http://www.apparelyzed.com/forums/ and join your fellows.

• Like 2

@ elfking

I can see that this upsets you. You are, understandably, unhappy about your own situation; and then you see people enjoying a similar, deliberate, artificial effect. It looks as if they are mocking you and your disability or illness.

This is not the case.

Even if I can write only for myself in definite terms, I feel that this is not the intention of any of the posters here. Everyone wants you to be healthy, and, if the community here would know you in private, would mostly feel sorry for your situation and not make fun of it.

We are playing here. Just because kids are playing 'cops and robbers'* doesn't mean that half of them will later raid banks or even endorse the idea.

I think, if I understand you correctly (and do, by all means, correct me if I'm wrong!) that you are bitter about this play-acting, and side with InD (although in slightly less potent expressions) that you are reading a, for you, inappropriate forum.

*probably not allowed any more...

Sorry I was just looking around bits of the forums I don't usually go on and got a bit caught up in it all... Didn't mean to offend!

I said I don't begrudge your desires or anything, just suggesting you look at another perspective, I mean feel free to not look at the other perspective!

• Like 1

I mean feel free to not look at the other perspective!

Some of us here have not only looked at the other perspective we have actually experienced it for awhile. For myself this experience has given me a lot of empathy for folk that deal with this on a daily basis. The fantasy is fun, but full time

I got it wrong then, sorry. Friends again? :)

I just felt as if you'd kind of told everyone here that it's wrong to get off on dribbling. I really overreacted then and apologise!

I do understand that it's a stupid thing if you can't stop having this problem, even if you should enjoy it sometimes. There's always situations where you'd think 'Oh, I wish I didn't have to wear these f-ing things to stay dry'.

I did some 24/7 for about 9 months once and I thought various times that it would be nice to go without right now, but I couldn't (because I had decided not to), and it really bothered me then. So I think I can understand now what you meant.

Is there an alternative to nappies for you? Some people get passably dry with some medication.

I'm a lot better than I was a few months ago, but I still have to be constantly on my guard

Of course theres no hard feelings!

Oh my, is this a disagreement on the internet getting settled amicably! lol

Using a regular foley catheter the urine comes out the end of the catheter and you can't feel it passing through your "pipes". If you wish to stop the flow you can plug the end of the catheter or attach a drainage bag, etc. In other words, it's possible to "stop being incontinent".

With the modified catheter the urine comes out of the small holes you've punched closer to the balloon. This means the urine travels through most of it's usual system but it does so with no control. And should you want to regain control you can't. It's probably the closest one can get to being incontinent without truly becoming so. It certainly makes diaper changes and such more interesting ;)

When you do so you canot tacke it out then?

The more I read this topic, the more I want to try it. Some of the things I tried as a teen should have landed me in the hospital but I didn't so much as get an infection, so I'm not too worried about that. (I once used a soda straw to blow bubbles in there o.O I was dumb, though it 'farted' back out on its own. Tried garden drip tubing, a knitting needle {only a little way} and some other things I can't remember. Once I remember having some pain for a few days afterward, but I think I caused an abrasion on the urethra wall, which had to heal.)

I've always wondered if it would be possible to devise a something like the valves used in Getting fixed! but a bit less permanent. Something that would, of course, fail safe to prevent bladder and kidney damage from overpressure. I bet an inline valve attached to the end of the catheter would be cool, with a pressure release like in the story, so you don't drip constantly, but suddenly flood without warning.

What I'm imagining is essentially the same as the catheter-with-holes described here, but the outer tube removed altogether below the bladder neck, so only the inflation tube runs up the urethra. I'd prefer if I could come up with a way to eliminate even that tube, but unfortunately anything of that sort would be inappropriately permanent. It seems like it would be relatively simple to have a catheter-like device, inserted like a catheter, with a mechanism to 'lock' a stent in place, then remove the insertion tool. To remove, simply reverse the procedure. On the other hand, it wouldn't be very safe to have no quick way to withdraw the device. I don't know, I'm just making this up as I go.

I recall a story I read years ago, where the protag had a shunt in his/her bladder, so the mad scientist could basically fill his/her bladder directly. I don't know why that came to mind though. I also seem to recall seeing urinary catheters that were designed to do the same thing, one tube to inject fluid, another to drain. Perhaps for lavage or to increase bladder capacity? o.O

OUCH! The idea of shoving anything up there sounds painful. There is a much easier way. It is possible to meditate so deeply that you will make every part of your body numb. Begin at the top of ones head, going down to the feet. Number the body from head to feet and count backwards. Visualize each number while relaxing the appropriate part. Imaging hot oil traveling up and down each part as you breathe in, hold your breath for five seconds, and having the oil recede when you exhale. (I imagine two insanely hot massagers rubbing mud up as I breathe in, pause when I pause breathing, and slide the mud back down as I exhale, and that the respective body part is as heavy as stone. This takes roughly one hour. When you do this enough, your entire body will relax by counting backwards from 12 to 1. Then, you turture your (pee holding puscle) for ten seconds, contract it as much as possible for those ten seconds, release and then retense. Do this ten times, it will beg you to release. This muscle is called the perinium. I began meditating in this fashion to defeat Shy Bladder, am almost done, LOL. The idea is to urinate using your bladder pressure alone, no conscious will on your part. I then began practicing in terrycloth towel "Diapers" how I chose my name, Terryfighter. First I practiced standing, and then laying down on a spare plastic shower curtain, on top of an air mattress. After my initial release, I will urinate for several minutes, 10-15. Guys, I have to tell you, this feels incredibly Babyish! It is blissful to feel a trinkling stream, feeling yourself becoming warmer and heavier, feeling the towel diaper slowly bulk up! I am doing this to teach myself that it is comforting to urinate. If you want to feel a few minutes of blissful wetting, try this! I am doing this to teach my brain that it is okay to allow my body to relax deeply enough to urinate when I may not feel it is appropriate. This night I just had the best session ever! My meditation was incredibly powerful, my body was as if it was made of stone! And I truly did not have to force myself to release, I just let it happen, afterwards I felt infantile! I really felt like a BABY! Laying there, on my back, looking about the room, slowly streaming, by diaper getting soggier and soggier, and feeling very good, very comforted! Soon I no longer had to consciously release these muscles, they just stayed released. It takes roughly a month and a half of meditation to get to this point! And several sessions of practicing in towel diapers!

It really is amazing how few people truly understand how to relax.

While anecdotal, one professional hypnotist said some of his patients begin sounding like popcorn as they progress through a progressive relaxation induction, and they wake feeling like they had the best massage ever, just because they're always so tense. My wife is this way to some extent, bumpy car rides hurt her back because she tries to hold herself rigid against the rocking instead of letting the muscles move freely. She also has a very hard time with both bladder and bowel voiding, because she learned to push as a child, and now she HAS to push, even just to pee. (Kinda kills desperation scenes -.-) Lately the persistent tension in her upper back has caused chronic headaches and some disc degeneration in her neck.

Anyway, I like the look of that, SWet, where did you find an oval punch? Is it a scissor type punch, or like a die for leather cutting?

Anyway, I like the look of that, SWet, where did you find an oval punch? Is it a scissor type punch, or like a die for leather cutting?

It's a leather punch set from Tandy Leather, you can get individual punches as well. I've found that the silicone catheters when cut result in a hole the size of the punch, but that the latex catheters when cut result in a much smaller hole than the punch diameter. I do have to use a hammer to make a clean cut through latex, but it works.

I should add that this is a 18 French catheter. I think you might be able to do a 16 but it could be a challenge.