LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

7 hours ago, Subjace said:

It is possible but there are a few logistical issues that make it very difficult for someone with a consumer level machine. It needs to be very smooth, non-porous and made of a material that is non-reactive with the human body. This is possible but it would still be quite the project.

Best way I think would be to print it out, smooth it however you do it (acetone from memory?) and use that as a blank to make a mold out of 2 part silicone. Then make the actual stent from the same 2 part silicone. Use a piece of neoprene tubing that others have used for their silicone tube stent for the centre that can have the retrieval line attached to it. This way you could mold the balls on either end that stop migration in and out of the bladder on their own but will go in with the usual minor force when inserting.

I have on occasion had received a PM asking how make a stent or what works for me. In consideration of the board crash and knowing that answering a PM will not benefit the community from which I learned I will repost what works for me.

I have tried the ridged PVC tubing heating and making bends, worked OK for me. I later worked with blue silicone airline available on Amazon, very soft. Some on here have managed to roll the ends, not me. What I did do was to add two brass ferrules inside the airline. One about ¾” of an inch from the end and second at 1 ½”. The ferrules were placed on a tapered pair of forceps. The airline heated in boiling water and in the ferrules went worked in to the airline. The idea of the two ferrules was one would slip inside my bladder while the other would hold the stent from slipping further inside. Again worked OK. But I made one major mistake that ended me in the ER for a very embarrassing day to have it removed. The mistake was using too small of a o ring on the end of the retrieval line. Now a day the O ring is large enough to slip over the shaft.

My third and most successfully for me has been to use either silicone or latex catheter. The 16FR works best for me. This is not only the easiest to make it has become the most comfortable. Doesn’t fall out and in four years has not pulled in to my bladder. However I don’t pleasure myself while using my sent. The night the stent got away from me I had woke with a ragging erection and wanted it gone. My guess is the contraction of the orgasm pulled the stent in bladder. Lesson learned, use a larger O ring and check the lines before each use.   

In the photo you have a simple 16FR latex catheter. For me 5.5” length works best.  After cutting you need to syringe with blunt tip to add about 1 CC of fluids to the balloon. To plug the fill line I used a piece of weed whacker line. At first the line was way too thick so using my drill I chucked 2” piece and using the drill to spin the line while holding some 100 grit sand paper on the line. The white cap in the photo are available at the local Lowes of maybe a hardware store. The store description is ‘screw protector’ Hillman #881037. The model number will depend on the catheter size. Using  a leather punch make a hole on the end.  For retrieval line braded fishing line works great , I use 10Lb test. The line is so thin that using sewing needle thread the line in the needle and sew in the cut end of the catheter now stent. Tie a few good knots and use your tweezers pull it tight. The screw protector with the hole punched in the end becomes the cap. Thread the line threw the hold and if you sized the screw protector correctly slid it over the cut catheter end.  To clean after getting this together I wash with soap and water air dry and then soak in 99% isopropyl alcohol for 10-15 minutes. Air dry again before rolling in a clean paper towel.

To inset first wash your hands thoroughly. Then clean the head of your penis with povidone-iodine 10% using a cotton ball. Add some KY from an unopened source. Use the small one time use packets.   You can work the stent in slowing working it up the shaft or make yourself a pusher tube like I did. Its piece of vinyl airline semi ridged. To make the tip I used an old hobby paint brush handle tapped to fit in the capped end of the stent. I later marked the pusher tube where I should stop.

If you have question please communicated on the open forum so all can benefit.   

PS the line in the photo below is too long. About 8" is right for me.

IMG_0543.JPG

Pusher 1.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your post. These are very good instructions, just one question: How do you secure the screw cap on the end of the stent? Do you make a extra knot in the line or does it just slide over and not come lose again?

If you buy the right size cap and there are several the cap fits tightly over the catheter. If it should come lose the retrieval line is passing thru the hole in the cap  so its not going anywhere.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Into the bladder, 2ml or so in the balloon , just enough to stop it slipping out. 

If you wanted to leave it just out of the bladder so you only lost control of your outer sphincter, you would need to cut the tip off for the pee to run out more easily. Otherwise it would have to force around between the cath and your urethra. 

I've been wanting to try the above method 

This is the report on the use of the Memokath Stent inserted in patients to render them incontinent of urine and diaper dependent. Of particular interest is the length of stent required to render the bladder sphincter redundant making the individual totally incontinent.

page 4 Memokath report.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks lovable for the photo and instruction. I have been doing cath play for a short time, and only twice used the holey Foley, but times were okay during the day (just a little occasional urethral pain) but at night with any kind of erection was intolerable.  I used wire cutters for the first hole and sharp scissors for the second, oddly the second, longer “smoother” hole was amazingly painful during removal.  I think this cath stent is the way to go. 

On on another note, the feeling of that stress incontinence is amazing.  I am addicted to it, regular diaper peeing is still very convenient for me, but the thrill is gone.   

Interestingly I notice when I have a cath in, especially with the holey Foley, last night, I got a raging erection that very nearly resulted in unintentional ejaculation. It felt like I was having a wet dream.  I am 52, sex drive is on the decline, so this was very unusual. Anyone else get this?

On 2/20/2018 at 1:28 AM, Old_PA said:

Although I have had plenty of experience with catheters I have had no success with stents; always uncomfortable. Today I tried what might be another variation of the 'holy foley'.   Several inches back from the balloon, with a pair of side-cutters, I made a single cut at an angle so that a flap formed, being careful to be on the opposite side to the balloon line.  After sterilizing, the catheter was inserted in the usual way and a spigot placed in the outlet. The remaining catheter is tucked into the diaper, inert. I can feel the flow in the same way as with a stent. Zero discomfort.

Can can you please describe the angle? If inflation line is at the top and drain line at the bottom, was it angled toward the drain line or away from the drain line? Any discomfort during removal?

3 hours ago, Justmeinnh said:

Thanks lovable for the photo and instruction. I have been doing cath play for a short time, and only twice used the holey Foley, but times were okay during the day (just a little occasional urethral pain) but at night with any kind of erection was intolerable.  I used wire cutters for the first hole and sharp scissors for the second, oddly the second, longer “smoother” hole was amazingly painful during removal.  I think this cath stent is the way to go. 

On on another note, the feeling of that stress incontinence is amazing.  I am addicted to it, regular diaper peeing is still very convenient for me, but the thrill is gone.   

Interestingly I notice when I have a cath in, especially with the holey Foley, last night, I got a raging erection that very nearly resulted in unintentional ejaculation. It felt like I was having a wet dream.  I am 52, sex drive is on the decline, so this was very unusual. Anyone else get this?

I been using Foley catheter for over 5 years and the sexual feeling i get from the Foley catheter is none stop. The bladder spasms create sexual tingling in my bladder and prostate and urethral muscles are very addictive to me sounding also is extremely addictive to me all so. Love being a Foley catheter slave my true bondage uniform no way out 

18 hours ago, Justmeinnh said:

Can can you please describe the angle? If inflation line is at the top and drain line at the bottom, was it angled toward the drain line or away from the drain line? Any discomfort during removal?

Sorry, it was back in Feb. I can't recall other than my enthusiasm was short lived as during the night my bladder failed to void. I don't think there was any discomfort with removal. My urethra has become quite desensitised.  Next day with another cut, I removed the flap. Flow was good but there was slight discomfort. Maybe it is worth trying a flap again, angled so that urine flows with only slight direction change. I think it is important to ensure the flap is on the underside of the catheter so it will tend to open where the urethra bends.    Good luck!

Scan_Pic0031.jpg

20 hours ago, Justmeinnh said:

I have always found that even the thought of a catheter being in place was sexually arousing.  Sadly erections are a thing of the past.

On 8/11/2018 at 10:40 AM, Justmeinnh said:

LOL, wait until you hit the sixty's. Funny thing is I have gone weeks with wonderful erections at night and then weeks with nothing.

It will slid out under some conditions such as when you may really push hard during a BM. Otherwise for me it stays in place very well.  If you got it working and its sliding out try adding more fluid to the balloon, just go easy on the fluid in the balloon

• 3 weeks later...

Okay a couple of notes:

1. Pretty much any hole punch, leather punch or anything that creates and edge gets painfully irritating after 12-24 hours and it has to come out.

2. Tried multiple small slits lengthwise along the cath, same irritation.

3. Tried single 1.5 inch slit approx 3.5 inches from balloon, worked great for 12 hours, then massive irritation.  

4. Tried 1 inch slit 3.1 inches from balloon, same result.

I noticed upon removal that any slit, even when closed up during insertion, ended up with a gap, which must appear after some time in there, which must be what is causing the irritation.   

Going to now try with a stent type thing and see if that is successful! ☺️ 

One more, as a kind of note to self:

with these designs I don’t get like stress incontinence surges, I tend to get constant dribbles, as you would with an open cath draining to a diaper.  So I really don’t get the “help I’m peeing” feeling, but I do feel things getting warmer and wetter until I feel like I need a change. 

Also tried loveable guys design, sadly could not fit the screw protector in past the meatus.  Will have to try another smaller one.

• 2 weeks later...

That is something I can't or won't do. Because of a spastic sphincter, I couldn't use a catheter if I wanted to. Not even a Foley would stay in. I was under strict orders from the urologist to not remove it if it stayed. He said if I removed it myself, it could cause scarring as other damage that could not be fixed. So please, please use utmost caution, and better yet don't do it. Being full time incontinent, for me, means hard to cure diaper rash and itchy balls. Pee runs up my butt crack and causes a crack to crack which often becomes a bed sores. I know people claim that they've been using catheters for years without ill effect. I guess in this "area" I''d be cautious. Good luck!

@ppdudeIf you have liquid pee in your diaper for more than several seconds, then you either need to change it or you need to use a better diaper. Though it doesn't happen much anymore, when I "flood" I release from 250mL to 500mL in about two seconds, and with the better diapers everything has passed through the barrier sheet within about 8 seconds or less unless my diaper is nearing it's capacity limits when that takes a lot longer. Skin itches when it's irritated, and clean dry skin doesn't get irritated and doesn't much itch. A good diaper and scrupulous cleaning twice a day is my trick, and now I only get chafing rashes and not many of those.

Bettypooh

I always use barrier cream (Sudocrem) on my "butt crack" - that seems to do the job.  Without it I get problems, even when I'm not wearing nappies.  Quotation marks used as I lapsed into American there...?

On 9/8/2018 at 9:16 AM, ppdude said:

That is something I can't or won't do. Because of a spastic sphincter, I couldn't use a catheter if I wanted to. Not even a Foley would stay in. I was under strict orders from the urologist to not remove it if it stayed. He said if I removed it myself, it could cause scarring as other damage that could not be fixed. So please, please use utmost caution, and better yet don't do it. Being full time incontinent, for me, means hard to cure diaper rash and itchy balls. Pee runs up my butt crack and causes a crack to crack which often becomes a bed sores. I know people claim that they've been using catheters for years without ill effect. I guess in this "area" I''d be cautious. Good luck!

This resonates with me. While I don't wear full time I wet at night and wear diapers to bed. For most of my life my skin was touch as nails and I never had to use cream of powder. In the last couple years I regularly have a  really sore butt crack upon waking. No cream I've tried makes it go away fully. I use cloth which I like but feels worse on my skin then disposables for whatever reason.  Do you wear disposables or cloth, ppdude?

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2011 at 6:55 AM, Elfy said:

Sorry I was just looking around bits of the forums I don't usually go on and got a bit caught up in it all... Didn't mean to offend!

I said I don't begrudge your desires or anything, just suggesting you look at another perspective, I mean feel free to not look at the other perspective!

just for thought with the upmost respect then why post anything