LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Useing a Foley catheter for men is tuff to deal with. Bladder spasms the tip of the catheter can rub on the bladder wall causeing the bladder walls to bleed and the tip of the penis is irritated because there gripping by the skin to the catheter shaft. If the catheter need to be sterile if not can cause infection. If you use sounds can work to become totally urine incontinence. You must do your home work first on sounding 

On 20/02/2018 at 5:28 PM, Old_PA said:

Although I have had plenty of experience with catheters I have had no success with stents; always uncomfortable. Today I tried what might be another variation of the 'holy foley'.   Several inches back from the balloon, with a pair of side-cutters, I made a single cut at an angle so that a flap formed, being careful to be on the opposite side to the balloon line.  After sterilizing, the catheter was inserted in the usual way and a spigot placed in the outlet. The remaining catheter is tucked into the diaper, inert. I can feel the flow in the same way as with a stent. Zero discomfort.

Worked well during the day but after 4 hours in bed...full bladder.    Today I removed the 'flap' with the side-cutter and tried again. 100% comfortable. 

blew up the first cath like someone else said it came out finaly.  i switched to an 18fr silastic much heavier as well bigger.  i dont tend to pinch it off as easily and its much firmer for long term wear.  the silicone only ones i worried they were so light they would break. im thinking of moving up to a 20fr after i wear these a month or so. im thinking it stretches things to a degee.  almost a month constant now. i have taken it out cleaned roated it in. mostly in my diaper but i have a leg bag i can put in my panties at night.  the northshore diapers are great i can go 12 hours day or night with it in.  still leaks sometimes on my side or on my back.  usine the bag at night i wake up with a full 1000ml bag.  i have found in that short of time my body wants it in as well as cant hold it long. i dont know what will happen after months or year of it and if using larger ones over time will make it more leaky.   

• 2 weeks later...

Could you post the details that go along with the pic? Or maybe a link to the site? Some interesting stuff going on in this pic, I would like to know more.

Sorry LG.  That was something I found in wandering.  I saw it in US patent files somewhere.  But I don't know where.

Meanwhile, I have a catheter in now.  Cheap Attends feel wet after 45 min...

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

update for those in this thread i guess.  im using a 16fr going to an 18 silastic foley. they are heavier cant squeeze it closed even if you wanted to. go in nice and comfortable.  i take them in and out at will, soak in antibiotic soap water then rinse with alchol and water and insert new one.  i use a 1000 ml bag in the panties crotch section betwen the legs so you can feel the warmth filling it as it goes by.  i do recomend if you do that or even a diaper a good fitting pants to hold it up.  panties online custom made of nice satin charmeasue have a wide crotch for this where as others or pain underwear would fall down your leg.   all be it that can cause some pain the heavier silastic cathaters dont break which is good.  they also dont deform or pretty much wear. been using them for 2 months 3 months in. i cant cross my legs with my feet on the desk now because the bladder has shrunk to maybe almost nothing.  have little to no retention ability in that short of time. i got new panties in and thought id try a northern heavy diaper overnight.  late evening i put it on and needed to go a good bit periodicaly as i moved before bed.  more a natural need but only a little comes out.  woke up with a soaked diaper and i vaguely remember either waking or moving to let it out.  but id guess thats close to incontenance. i feel preasure if i cant relieve it almost constantly as well as when i stand or even sit.  its an interesting feeling to just let go i guess. i do have a bilateral orchandectomy so its small mtf and am trying to find shorter female foleys to use.  i had also thought of going up in size but not sure.  thought being stretches out the muscels even more.  will see i run 2 alternating soaking in water.  i empty the bag rinse with same bacteria soap and water and dry as i do the catheters. 

update for those in this thread i guess.  im using a 16fr going to an 18 silastic foley. they are heavier cant squeeze it closed even if you wanted to. go in nice and comfortable.  i take them in and out at will, soak in antibiotic soap water then rinse with alchol and water and insert new one.  i use a 1000 ml bag in the panties crotch section betwen the legs so you can feel the warmth filling it as it goes by.  i do recomend if you do that or even a diaper a good fitting pants to hold it up.  panties online custom made of nice satin charmeasue have a wide crotch for this where as others or pain underwear would fall down your leg.   all be it that can cause some pain the heavier silastic cathaters dont break which is good.  they also dont deform or pretty much wear. been using them for 2 months 3 months in. i cant cross my legs with my feet on the desk now because the bladder has shrunk to maybe almost nothing.  have little to no retention ability in that short of time. i got new panties in and thought id try a northern heavy diaper overnight.  late evening i put it on and needed to go a good bit periodicaly as i moved before bed.  more a natural need but only a little comes out.  woke up with a soaked diaper and i vaguely remember either waking or moving to let it out.  but id guess thats close to incontenance. i feel preasure if i cant relieve it almost constantly as well as when i stand or even sit.  its an interesting feeling to just let go i guess. i do have a bilateral orchandectomy so its small mtf and am trying to find shorter female foleys to use.  i had also thought of going up in size but not sure.  thought being stretches out the muscels even more.  will see i run 2 alternating soaking in water.  i empty the bag rinse with same bacteria soap and water and dry as i do the catheters. 

I’m a catheter slave totally junkie to the Foley catheter and sounding cant stop it control me my Foley catheter it’s stretching out my urethral muscles my bladder generate strong bladder spasms that give me great sexual great pleasure .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using an 18fr Silastic foley with the holy foley method now almost full time for almost 16 months. I change it every 4-6 weeks. I use a wood burner (similar to soldering iron) to melt two holes about 3.5" from the balloon edge opposite the fill stem. I rub the iron on its side back and forth across the holes to smooth them, then clean with a wet wipe. I check with the syringe to make sure I haven't damaged the fill line. Then I shower, glove up, apply cleanser to the foley where I modified it, then to my private area, then I lube the cath and insert it and fill the balloon. Then I use a catheter plug to plug the end. I modify the plug so I can push it completely inside the cath so it isn't sharp against my skin. And that's it. (I will say it took several tries and some discomfort early on, but it's good now and I enjoy it.)

I stay well hydrated, drinking more than a galloon of water per day, soaking through 3-4 quality diapers. Occasionally, I'll get an unwelcome feeling in there, it's more common the longer I've had it in. Usually if I push and flush things down there, it goes away. My theory is that it's sediment that accumulates on the balloon (I see iit when II remove it) and breaks off. Otherwise, it's painless unless I go a long time without drinking fluids, then it gets dry and can burn. 

As others have noted, there is some sense of control at times, in some positions it will fill and exert some pressure, but any cough, fart, sneeze, etc definitely leads to leaks, and it definitely drains. I've learned to have a diaper ready after showering or after using the toilet and standing up. When on the toilet, I hold the end of the cath in the crease of my leg/groin area. Since it's silastic, I can use lotions, ointments, etc. no problem. 

I didn't realize there was DB corruption of old posts. I'll have to repost my pictures of the modification process at some point. 

• Like 1

Good write up, Have you considered going on to using as stent? Much less hanging out and you will feel every drop. As for getting out of the shower you can buy or make a clamp that will temporary stop the dripping. 

I would love to try a stent, but don't think I could make one. I did have an idea about doing a modification on the holey Foley, where I basically would go about 4 inches down from the end and remove everything except the fill line and use a smaller Cath to aid insertion. Thoughts?

8 hours ago, Somelildude said:

I would love to try a stent, but don't think I could make one. I did have an idea about doing a modification on the holey Foley, where I basically would go about 4 inches down from the end and remove everything except the fill line and use a smaller Cath to aid insertion. Thoughts?

The inflation line may not be strong enough for when you want to pull the stent out.

13 hours ago, Old_PA said:

The inflation line may not be strong enough for when you want to pull the stent out.

I think it's an interesting idea.

Things that would concern me are that the inflation line might kink and not allow the balloon to deflate, getting the deflation line smooth enough and how smooth the trimmed outer end would be.

There all kinds of different think that can happen. Like can’t pull it out getting stuck causing scratches not clean the bends of stent too stiff o rings not holding melting plastic with edges . I stick with the Spanner stent made by Medical teams. 

On 4/29/2018 at 6:45 AM, Catheterslave said:

There all kinds of different think that can happen. Like can’t pull it out getting stuck causing scratches not clean the bends of stent too stiff o rings not holding melting plastic with edges . I stick with the Spanner stent made by Medical teams. 

Where can one procure said stent?

Ok love the ideas but the cath is not going to be any less infected.  Yeah it’s not open but there is still risks.  I started cathing a year ago and letting it drain into my diaper during the day and bedside bag at night.  Good sleep.  For the first month the whole experience was awesome. I thought cool I’m incontinent.  Then it started to wear off. Yes I like diapers.  But it seemed to be more of a necessity then a really cool thing.  So I remove the catheter !!  Four hours later it was back in.  The fact that I did not have any urge was what has kept me doing this comfortable a year.  

I really don’t like having to go pee. I like the freedom the catheter and the diaper provide me.  

So so now it is just a way of life that I have chosen to live.  I can take the cath out and I’m continent.  But then it’s not convenient.  I just consider myself incontinent.  No I have been luck not to have an infection. I’m healthy and clean. 

• Like 1
On 5/7/2018 at 6:27 PM, Somelildude said:

I wonder if it would be possible to 3D print a cath/stent...

It is possible but there are a few logistical issues that make it very difficult for someone with a consumer level machine. It needs to be very smooth, non-porous and made of a material that is non-reactive with the human body. This is possible but it would still be quite the project.