LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

• 2 weeks later...

Getting back to the original topic.

Thank you to the original poster.

Sat here with the modifed foley in leaking all over the place. Thank F!$k for adult nappies ;)

Now I really want to make a stent :)

Squeeek, if you are already in to catheter play suggest you try making your first stent using a modified catheter. You know fill the balloon with 1 CC of fluid plug the fill line. Tie off with some 10Lb bradded line and you have instance incontinence. . A more complete set of instructions are here on DD somewhere

But the Spanner is made so that the sphincter can close it, or are you able to overcome this by using the longest one so that it comes through the sphincter?

On 10/12/2017 at 9:49 AM, Catheterslave said:

I have issues of not able to urinenate because of bladder holding p in to long. So I asked if I could use a Spanner instead of a Foley catheter .

Are you constantly wetting your nappy?

First of all thanks to loveable guy. That is defiantly an option for a stent that I am going to consider :)

Question for everyone if I may.

Does anyone know a site that I can purchase a spanner catheter from?

I know they are not designed to make you incon but would like to give the largest a go to see if my uretha is short enough to work as a stent :)

12 minutes ago, squeeek said:

First of all thanks to loveable guy. That is defiantly an option for a stent that I am going to consider :)

Question for everyone if I may.

Does anyone know a site that I can purchase a spanner catheter from?

I know they are not designed to make you incon but would like to give the largest a go to see if my uretha is short enough to work as a stent :)

I am no doctor but even if you were able to obtain a spanner stent I doubt you would be able to get it installed properly. To the best of my knowledge it takes a doctor to get it in place and to retrieve it. I wouldn

• 1 month later...

Okay, I have lurked this forum for a while now.  Due to the database corruption issue where posts are cut off, I was wondering if you the community kind of came to a consensus on the mod'ed catheter thing.  Like, do you have a best way to do it?  Is there a way to safely mod one so that there isn't something beyond the tip but safely retrievable?  How do you deal with the excess catheter tubing when you don't?