LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Shaver, that's about what happened to me. Stent in place for a good nights sleep. Woke with a ragging erection in the middle of the night, relieved it and in the AM hours retrieval line is gone. My ER bill was around $1800.00 and that's with insurance. Oh and yes I had several doctors who wanted to ask stupid questions and I got a

Sticks and stones may well break bones, but caths and stents excite me :blush:

T'was just the arguing that got our attention. We DO exercise a little tighter judgement regarding rules on a few forums of which this is one. All are free to express their thoughts here as long as that's done civilly and with respect. Let's forget about it and go on ;)

Bettypooh

Yeah seems like jerking off with the stent in place is probably a bad idea...

In addition to a retrieval line you can put holes in the side of the stent that can be hooked via a crochet hook as cathdiap has mentioned I think in previous designs, as a backup retrieval method in case the line breaks, thus hopefully reducing the chances of ever needing an ER visit.

• 2 weeks later...

@diapersandhugs

I have read your post about the hollow silicone urethral plug from siliconenozzles.com.

I would like to test this method and have ordered two pieces in 10 and 12 softgrade.

You have write: "Retrieval has been a snap and."

I've recently been experimenting with sounding, but I haven't had the courage to try a stent, given the posted horror stories of medical experiences. That said, I'd love to feel incontinent for just a day. If that Silicon Nozzles product really works, please somebody post a report/video of it and I'll order it in a heartbeat!

Would I be able to make a stent out of straight catheter tubing? I don't have a heat gun or any proficiency with one. Or would I be risking it slipping into the bladder? Could I compensate for that by making it longer?

Hey guys sorry I've been away for a while I really owe you guys an update. So I wanted to address a couple of comments that I've seen on the board in the last few weeks and again I'm very sorry that this took so long. The extra large stopper flange at the end of silicone nozzle goes all the way inside fully encapsulated. I know it says it's not supposed to. But I had absolutely no trouble slipping it in completely. Maybe it's just because I play with larger sounds? I'm not really sure. I don't recommend cutting the silicone pieces to anyone because as soon as you do you wind up with a rough area that will never truly be comfortable once fully encapsulated in the urethra. Guys good luck out there I really do mean it. And I know that this is extremely difficult to fully understand what I'm doing based on posts that I put on the internet and it would be much easier if we were all members of some club that met up once a week at a local establishment but unfortunately that's not the case. Those of you that want to message me privately I will be happy to share personal contact information with in order to better explain how this works for me.

On 9/7/2016 at 1:22 PM, Mellotron said:

Would I be able to make a stent out of straight catheter tubing? I don't have a heat gun or any proficiency with one. Or would I be risking it slipping into the bladder? Could I compensate for that by making it longer?

I had a 8 inch section of catheter slip into my bladder and not come out.

I've actually used a catheter in a way it was probably not meant to be used.

Of course before I started I made sure everything was laid out and it was sterile as possible. I even used rubbing alcohol to make sure the scissors, clamp, and plug to make sure they were all clean as possible.

To start I actually cut a small hole in the side of the Catheter,

To plug the fill line and drip line consider using the nylon line from your weed whacker. If the line is too thick you can cut a short section place it in your cordless drill and spin while holding a piece of sand paper to the line.