LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

I had blood as well when I tried an 18FR silicone one, I now use a 14FR and its perfect. Its normal to get a bit of blood though, remember it dilutes with urine so it can look worse than it is.

On 11/10/2011 at 11:38 AM, explorer33 said:

No UTI's... actually since the urine is constantly passing over the foley it is not bad at all... other than the occasional re-adjustment you kinda forget its there. One thing though... be prepared to wake up drenched... even with molicares best.... its not enough to stop the leaks. I have fun the last couple weeks, I guess one of the benefits of being single and unemployed... oh... one more thing... if you go to change in a public rr take a ziplock bag with you to place over your leaking plumbing.... this will stop the stream you create from bending and movind from getting all over your pants/shoes. Works good for me... enjoy.

I have found that a condom unrolled and then placed on penis while changing diaper / or toweling off after shower works best / gives you time to shave etc.Just remove condom before new diaper change.

I have been wearing a catheter in my nappies for a week now and apart from one day while at work were I was not able to drink a lot due to the water being off(I got bladder pain ) I have had no pain and can truely say that if I did not have a timer set on my phone I would have leaked few times as had no idea how wet I was.

I do have one question for any who can help though I have notice a need to pass stool more . I will give a bit of a background on this

I have always and I do meen always even as a baby I only pass stool every 2 to 4 days I have spoken to the doctors about this and they say although I should do this at least once a day as long as I am feeling ok and as far as they can tell I am fine this is not an issue.

Conrad's on the week mile mark. Are you going with an open catheter or the Holey Foley. I personally prefer my stent discussed in this forum. Really gives you oh I'm leaking feeling.

As for diaper use you can sure run through a lot of diapers using either a stent or an open cath.

Can't offer any help on the BM issue as I have IBS and its always flowing, two sometimes three times a day. that's one of the reasons I prefer a pull up diaper for the easy off,

On 2/10/2016 at 0:41 AM, hampshirebaby said:

I have been wearing a catheter in my nappies for a week now and apart from one day while at work were I was not able to drink a lot due to the water being off(I got bladder pain ) I have had no pain and can truely say that if I did not have a timer set on my phone I would have leaked few times as had no idea how wet I was.

I do have one question for any who can help though I have notice a need to pass stool more . I will give a bit of a background on this

I have always and I do meen always even as a baby I only pass stool every 2 to 4 days I have spoken to the doctors about this and they say although I should do this at least once a day as long as I am feeling ok and as far as they can tell I am fine this is not an issue.

Yep, got a UTI.

And since men between the ages of 5 and 65 don't get UTIs, it took more than one try to convince the doctor that I didn't need to be screened for an STD.

Well, won't be doing this again.

Hi

loverbly guy open cath with a piece of ballon as a nonreturn vavle

I had to remove it yesterday due to doctors appointment but peed fine all day with only a bit of pain just after removel put back in this morning and all seems fine

That's cool. I have a cold this weekend and the wife has evacuated for the spare bedroom so I'm going with my stent for the weekend. Looking forward to a goods night sleep diapered and leaking. I'll be sure to wear plastic pants and use a towel under me incase I leak. That's happen to me more than once.

On 10 februari 2016 at 9:41 AM, hampshirebaby said:

I have been wearing a catheter in my nappies for a week now .......

I do have one question for any who can help though I have notice a need to pass stool more.

My question is why since having the catheter in am I needing to go more I am still drinking the same amount

I have the same experience. I think the muscles in the pelvic floor (including the anal sphincter) get a little weaker as the stent is pushing a little against the urethral sphincters all the time.

Please excuse me if this has already been posted, it's such a long thread that I'm not certain.

I see that doctors are rendering some patients permanently incontinent by inserting a stent into their urethra. These are people who rely on indwelling

Well the last entry was a lot of fun to read.

Every so now and then one will come across an entry on this forum where the medical world made a discovery which is some sort of breaking news, and we already knew that.

Personally I always felt that stents of some sort would always be preferable above catheters.

If only they were to read the developments on forums such as these and they can learn a lot.

No million dollar developments costs and or testing panels

• 3 weeks later...

I have been a long time lurker to this thread and have used the ideas to do my own "Holey Foley" but i find i want the invisibility/feel of a stent

I have an idea id like to share:
I believe that we could harness the capabilities of 3D printing to make a functional, reusable and rebuildable stent and would like to present my design as I lack the knowledge to make this into a 3d model

My idea is to have the device below attached to both ends of the tubing, one in the bladder and one just past

On 3/16/2016 at 7:49 AM, Stakman45 said:

I have been a long time lurker to this thread and have used the ideas to do my own "Holey Foley" but i find i want the invisibility/feel of a stent

I have an idea id like to share:
I believe that we could harness the capabilities of 3D printing to make a functional, reusable and rebuildable stent and would like to present my design as I lack the knowledge to make this into a 3d model

My idea is to have the device below attached to both ends of the tubing, one in the bladder and one just past