LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoon Briefs

YES YES YES! I love cartoon briefs so much that I have thought about switching all my undies to such briefs. :wub: The only problem is they are actually pretty expensive so it might take me a long time to replace all my undies with cartoon ones. :P I got my cookie monster, batman, superman and Elmo boxer briefs from Walmart! The great wonderful thing about them is that even though I spent $7.50 on each one, all the proceeds go to children funded programs like education...etc so they are worth the money. :) (and if you don't know what boxer briefs are, these are it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_briefs ) The great thing about the ones I buy are they are very soft, comfortable and they fit perfectly over my diaper! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I have a whole collection of kidish briefs that I like to wear when i'm not wearing diapers. I wish there were more variety other than comic but, it's still kid-ish. They're all in adult sizes.

I have the following designs and prints:

(from ebay, user kristieskids)

prehistoric dinosaur with baby blue trim

baby bugs and spider print with royal blue trim

(From walmart, also seen on amazon)

Superman with black trim

Batman with blue trim

anime comic strip, more a boxer brief style

(Also from walmart, but with awkward fit, works well over diapers, also seen on amazon)

Spiderman, royal blue trim

Ironman, red trim

misc comic strip from DC-comics, white trim

Misc DC characters, black trim

being a big kid is fun. :)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...