LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Guidance...

LokeanWolfe

I am a new Mommy, and am looking for guidance in how to best fill the needs of My little sissy baby... I was told this forum was a good place to start... Smiles... I do love taking care of him, always have, and only recently found out about the extent this interest of his, although I had suspected it a bit... Smiles... Any ideas and thoughts in any area would be of help...

~Loki

Excellent suggestions! Thank you baby wendymarie... Smiles... he is indeed My sweet little princess.....

~Loki

Hi Mommy Loki,

How sweet and wonderful that you get to be a new mommy to a precious baby boy! I am a sissy baby boy and I'm wearing diapers right now -- and I hope you don't think I'm bad baby boy cuz I'm wet in my diaper too! If I was your sweet widdle baby boy, I would want you to be constantly checking my diaper to see if I've gone potty in it! A baby can never be too wet! Then of course, there must be regular diaper changes with plenty of clean up time, nice and slow, lots of powder and sometimes baby oil cuz a baby boy wikes having baby oil put on down there. If you really wanna treat the baby, and you're using cloth diapers (which are best), throw several diapers in the dryer and let them get nice and toasty. Of course, never throw plastic pants into the dryer. If I was to add one more thing, make your baby boy giggle as much as you can by saying the sweetest things over and over, like, "Do you like wearing diapers, widdle baby?" Are you mommy's baby boy, my sweetness?" And stuff like that. He'll be cooing and caa-ing and googling and drooling all over the place! And if he needs to go poopy in his diaper, make sure he asks you first if it's ok and of course you say "Why, yes, my darling, of course it's ok for the baby to poopie in his diaper because that's why babies wear diapers! That will help him feel more comfortable doing something he may not be used to doing. He'll be your helpless little one-year old baby boy who will love his mommy so much you'll never be able to get him out of his diapers!

Pwease look at my picture and tell me if you like my reply!

Baby Wendy Marie

Any ideas on where to find a larger paci? the one we have is much too small... lol... and falls outta his mouth when he's sleeping... also, where to find girly socks in larger sizes?

We're working on the baby talk thing... Smiles... is interesting.... When we have been so used to communicating as equals... I am wondering... in your experience, given that there are everyday life things to consider, how practical is that for all the time?

Thanks again,

~Loki

Dear Mommy Loki,

I'm glad you like my ideas. I thought of something else. Try to keep a pacifier in his mouth as long as you can, and when he absolutely MUST speak, make sure it's in baby talk. Depending on how young of a baby he is, you will want to administer strict diaper discipline if he breaks from the agreed upon format for appropriate speaking! When a baby is being a good baby and speaking in the proper language for babies, he should be rewarded, perhaps with a diaper check. And don't forget when you do the diaper check to wiggle his little baby boy while you're down there.... Hugs!

:P

Thanks... That's a good idea on how to start with the baby talk... Smiles... I'll work on that with him... (sooooooooo amusing to Me, seeing as he's 25 years older than I am... lol.. ) I just love seeing him so soft and sweet and vulnerable and gentle though... It really makes Me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to take care of him just like a Mommy would... Smiles... and he looks adorable in this floppy pink bonnet we have...

I am also looking for baby mittens in his size.. yanno the ones they put on newborns to keep them from scratching themselves until they learn how to control their hands? I may end up making some.... Hmmm...

Also am trying to figure out a charm to put on a necklace he wears, that will represent what he is to Me (My sweet baby girl, My princess) but that won't be obvious to most... might raise a few eyebrows maybe, but not too obvious... I saw an adorable sterling silve pacifier charm on ebay, but that would be too obvious... but... something along those lines... .hmmmm...

~Loki

Hi Loki,

I use the standard baby pacifier, but I think dpf has the larger style. Just go to dpf.com I believe. It's a whole new world, a bit much for this widdle baby....

I have a pair of the girlie socks and I absolutely adore them. I think ebay is a good place to start. Try Forever a Kid too. Not sure about them. You've got some shopping to do! One of my favorite things to wear is a pink satin headband I got from BigBabyFashions. Jackie is very interested in pleasing her customers. She also made a bib for me. Try her : BigBabyFashions.com

As far as the baby talk goes, if you lead, he may follow. Just starting out by using words like ba-ba for bottle, banky for blanket, di-di for diaper might be a good start. You might even enjoy giving actual lessons in baby talk. I can see where that could be fun. You could start it off by asking your baby boy if he would like to have mommy teach him some new baby words today. Oh, you do (clapping and smilling)?? Then you go jump right into a diaper and come and sit wif your mommy while we talk baby talk together!

(Now this is something I would very much enjoy participating in!) :angel_not::angel_not::angel_not:

All the Items you mentioned and More are available on EBay as well, just search "Adult Baby", hope this helps, if you would like to speak with my mommy directly and possibly get a few pointers from a Mommys point of view PM me and I will forward your Email to her, hope this helps. BabyTimmy

• 1 month later...

Any ideas on where to find a larger paci? the one we have is much too small... lol... and falls outta his mouth when he's sleeping... also, where to find girly socks in larger sizes?

We're working on the baby talk thing... Smiles... is interesting.... When we have been so used to communicating as equals... I am wondering... in your experience, given that there are everyday life things to consider, how practical is that for all the time?

Thanks again,

~Loki

Try http://www.diaperconnection.com/

Shipment arived in 4 days. I bought pacifiers designed by NUK for adults, a stack of cloth diapers(of course with pink diaper pins :) ) some cute pink onsies, a inexpensive, but well constructed and very handy changeing pad and some very sissy plastic panties. Your little one is so lucky to have found a wonderful mommy like you, I know I would love to have such a careing mommy.

• 2 months later...

I am a new Mommy, and am looking for guidance in how to best fill the needs of My little sissy baby... I was told this forum was a good place to start... Smiles... I do love taking care of him, always have, and only recently found out about the extent this interest of his, although I had suspected it a bit... Smiles... Any ideas and thoughts in any area would be of help...

~Loki

I wonder how the New Mommy is doing. I hope you have gotten some good ideas on how to develope your sissy baby into exactly what you want. One of the most humiliating and yes I shamefully admit it is very exciting, things that is done to me, involves a large stuffed teddy bear. This bear is almost my size and Mommy uses it when my excitement level gets too high. When my sissy clit get so hard and it starts to leak a naughty mess, she puts me into two pairs of plastic panties(in case of a leak) without a diaper, then she has me mount my teddy bear. She taunts and teases me, slapping at my bum as I hump my teddy. She makes me beg for a release and when it is finally granted, I explode in my plastic panties. When my hips stop rocking, she carefully stands me up, has me step out of my messy panties and then has me kneel while she holds open the waist band of my plastic panties. I am ordered to place my head inside my plastic panties and while I carefully lick up all of my mess, my Mommy tells me what a messy sissy baby I am. If I do a very good job at cleaning up my panties, Mommy will sometimes offer my tongue a very special treat.

Perhaps this is something that you might want to try with your sissy baby

First of all I will have to catch my breath after reading PinkPottiePants posting of her perfectly splendid description of what is obviously one of her favorite activities to enjoy in the company of her mommy who sounds like a very special mommy indeed! But I do pity the poor bear!!! Now, being just a bit on the long-in- the-body side, I must remark that I am in utter amazement at all of this licking that seems to be going on...Just not quite sure if I would be able to execute such a dazzling performance of tongue dexterity -- just getting my spine to cooperate would be victory enough! But I digress, or regress, as the case may be, and I will also admit that my baby sissy clitoris ("clit" sound so harsh!), which incidentally looks awfully adorable with a thin strand of pink satin ribbon tied around it at special times, was, shall we say, moving in the right direction upon reading Miss PinkPottiePants' tales of daring and adventure -- most splendid and sweet of you to share, darling! Mmmmmmm...the thought of those plastic pants being coated with the baby's sweet sissy syrup gives me a really good idea for a cloudy morning..... :angel_not:

I'm pleased that someone finds my humiliating treatment to be at least entertaining. As for the bear, I haven't heard it complain yet.