LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Offender...

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20110422/NEWS/110429913?p=1&tc=pg

I think in all of these situations people need to know that normal ABDLs are not offenders. You can be a loving father, family provider and an ABDL. But it is only the troublemakers who are the ones who make the news. I think offenders probably have a low IQ and cannot separate reality from fantasy. In this situation it seems the guy is an AB and that disturbed the police. Usually it is just the DLs. Education is needed all around.

sdb

http://www.gadsdenti...29913?p=1&tc=pg

I think in all of these situations people need to know that normal ABDLs are not offenders. You can be a loving father, family provider and an ABDL. But it is only the troublemakers who are the ones who make the news. I think offenders probably have a low IQ and cannot separate reality from fantasy. In this situation it seems the guy is an AB and that disturbed the police. Usually it is just the DLs. Education is needed all around.

sdb

14 years ago, and the cops have nothing better to do? Seriously? So he's a AB, leave the man alone! What gives them the right to say if he was dressed in girls panties or a diaper? He was breaking no laws, was exactly where he was suppose to be. It's just sad! JMHO. I don't trust the law one bit, I have seen the corruption and scandal first hand on numerous occasions. It's no longer to protect and serve, it's all about money now. While I won't stick up for the man for what he is accused of in the past someone that has been clean for 14 years deserves a do over!

• Like 2

So there are multiple branches of law enforcement teaming up to protect us from footies and cartoons, but who is going to protect us from the fuzz who presume one guilty-until-proven-innocent and reporters who insinuate because it draws more readers than actual research?

On the subject of drawing readers, please be aware that Google will count each of the links above as votes of support for that article.

I've voiced my concerns over the whole 'guilty until proven innocent' scenario a few times lately. It would be terrible if an honest ab/dl person was wrongfully accused of being a pedophile simply because he or she enjoys wearing a diaper playing with toys.

• Like 1

honestly would there of been any other way to explain that stuff in his "apartment"? if you where a sex offender who was accused of doing things to victims of the age that he had stuff for. i think any normal cop or anyone checking in on him would immediately go to "oh shit hes doing it again" this way seeing him dressed up, and using said items, they where forced to believe that are in fact his, doing so probably kept him out of jail. since the article never states if they took him in for violating the registration laws or not, we have no way of knowing. my guess is because they never mentioned it, they left him alone after the spot check. basically they decided to run with a story because the guy had a fetish and that's all their is too it. you would never see the story if it went as follows.

"The Man wore a crazy hat when answering the door, he is the owner of the worlds largest collection of bizarre hats"

if you really think about it, he was just dressed up, he didn't give the officers any shit, in fact he passed the spot check (that he was where he was suppose to be) the article never said "he exposed himself to kids" or was walking around in public, if anything it was a show for the police, because other wise the only reasonable explanation for that stuff to be in their was if there was a child on the premises. this way they where forced to believe.

• Like 1

I think the police and the reporters need to seperate the fact that the man was wearing adult baby pajammas and diapers and had baby items from his past criminal acts.

if he was molesting children is one thing but arresting him and questioning him about ab/dl

items and life style.

as far as I know being an ab/dl isn't illeagle yet.

:wtf2:

• Like 1

14 years ago, and the cops have nothing better to do?

In fairness, it reads as if the cops were checking the status of EVERY listed offender, not just this one. It just happens that some very bored reporter found it to be newsworthy.

I don't really think that somebody caught molesting children deserves a break. Especially since, according to the article, this guy actually violated the terms of his release.

That being said, public humiliation is inappropriate in any case.

That article was so poorly written that it was actually painful to read. The thing that really annoys me though is that this is a "Seinfeld News Story" if you will--in other words, it's a story about nothing. Think about it: The article essentially can be summed up as follows: police checked on a former sex offender who passed the spot check. The AB/DL aspect of the article was the only thing that made this incident even remotely newsworthy. I'm by no means defending the man's actions, but I think that the news article (if it can even be called that) was unnecessary, and purely sensationalistic, lacking any actual informational value.

Diapergirl80 gets a +1 for summing up what really annoyed me about this article though: it lacks journalistic integrity, statements regarding the AB/DL lifestyle seem to be rectally acquired, rather then factually vetted, and I'd like to know what "studies" this "journalist" read. I have to give KittenAB a +1 as well. I have a friend in that state, and he's unfortunately surrounded by stupid people on a daily basis. (Which is something that he's well aware of.) "Bad reporting in a bad state with idiotic officials" describes what happened here perfectly. (I feel for intelligent people living in that state who have to put up with the average citizen there--they really don't deserve to be surrounded by an ignorant population.)

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20110422/NEWS/110429913?p=1&tc=pg

sdb

wTF is the line about "Usually it is just the DL's"..... really? it neither ab OR DL its people with problems the AB or Dl has nothing to do with it....

Epic failure! The media seems to do more harm then good these days. They're more about ratings and shock value then anything else. They couldn't care less about the truth of the story or who they may be hurting and what parts they got wrong as long as it gets people to tune in. If you've ever had your job, or something you know a lot about, talked about on the news stations, you'll find the news media is in it for shock value and gets so much information wrong. Just like the nuclear reactors in Japan. How many plant workers are slapping their foreheads everyday with the information presented that they know full well is wrong, just as we do here? Makes you not want to believe one flippin' article you see on the news. They SUCK!!!! To bad for this guy, fell into a trap and his life will never be the same.

:screwy::badmood::censored:

Not much more to say!!

I did think the paper did a decent job of trying to stay unbiased. The police dept, right up to the chief might be honest, but there's no way to tell for sure! Let's put them behind bars just to be sure!

That's actually the least defamatory mainstream article about AB/DL's I've ever read, which is saying a lot, considering it's about a registered sex offender.

Most reporters would have stated that this fetish is perverse, and would have lazily created an association between it and pedophilia; but Lisa Rogers didn't go for the easy kill (which would have been more sensationalistic, and sold more papers) An uncommon shred of ethicism in journalism; kudos to her.

• Like 1

14 years ago, and the cops have nothing better to do? Seriously? So he's a AB, leave the man alone! What gives them the right to say if he was dressed in girls panties or a diaper? He was breaking no laws, was exactly where he was suppose to be. It's just sad! JMHO. I don't trust the law one bit, I have seen the corruption and scandal first hand on numerous occasions. It's no longer to protect and serve, it's all about money now. While I won't stick up for the man for what he is accused of in the past someone that has been clean for 14 years deserves a do over!

Hear! Hear! Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately for many, the stigma, despite the years clean, still sticks. I have a friend who was a bank robber 40 years ago, did time for it, and since then has done nothing but good for people caught in drug and alcohol addiction. Do the cops care about that? No! He still gets stopped and searched often, though for 40 years he has been a model citizen. And they call Christians intolerant? Harumph! Harumph!

Hear! Hear! Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately for many, the stigma, despite the years clean, still sticks. I have a friend who was a bank robber 40 years ago, did time for it, and since then has done nothing but good for people caught in drug and alcohol addiction. Do the cops care about that? No! He still gets stopped and searched often, though for 40 years he has been a model citizen. And they call Christians intolerant? Harumph! Harumph!

This is not necessarily a 14 years ago issue. It was the press following around a 100% screening to find a story (which is horrible of them). The police did not target this guy. The press did.

And, again, he violated his parole a month ago. This is neither a case of police targeting nor a case of something that happened 14 years ago. It IS a case of essentially the press version of ambulance-chasing and harassment.

It doesn't seem there are any 100 percent innocent parties in this case.

It doesn't seem there are any 100 percent innocent parties in this case.

'Cept for Moi :angel_not::lol:B) Seriously I often wonder where some reporters heads are located :( If this is the 'best news' they can come up with, they need a more appropriate job :boxing: Were I their boss, they'd have the chance to look into that starting now :roflmao:

Bettypooh

'Cept for Moi :angel_not::lol:B) Seriously I often wonder where some reporters heads are located :( If this is the 'best news' they can come up with, they need a more appropriate job :boxing: Were I their boss, they'd have the chance to look into that starting now :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Slow news day? :P