LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raleigh Area Dl Fun 5/10-17?

Hi, I'm in Morehead City. I'd love to get together if we can meet half way. There are some others here in NC that might want to as well.

I'm interested in something in the evening so that it doesn't really interfere with work (I'm available almost all the time during daylight hours.) Maybe we can get together for something to eat during the week. If the weather or scheduling allows (which will be a last minute decision), we can do something else. Cliffs of the Neuse state park is about half way and I haven't been there yet.

I don't mind meeting you half way. Send me an email at diapers4me at the aol.com domain and we can chat about when. I'll only be free in the evenings or on the weekend.

Any interest in diapered boating?

Cliffs of the Neuse state park sounds interesting...some diapered hiking? :-) As it is almost 2 hours from my house, this would have to be a Saturday or Sunday trip....is that an option?

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I think finding other baby girl lesbians in Raleigh is going to be hard. It is hard enough just getting anyone together...let alone people who match ones desired "diaper friend"....

I'm happy to meet with anyone...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm in WNC and Eastern NC is quite a drive for me. Darn these long, sausage shaped states. I'm thinking of posting meetups for Asheville in the thread for surrounding states because it's in the "tail" of NC, and closer to cities like Johnson City, TN than other major cities in NC.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm about half way between Jacksonville and Richlands and would love to go boating (and Fishing). I am urinary incontinent and can't wear a cath because of divertcula in the bladder walls and uretha with a very large diverticula on the outside of my restructured bladder which is larger than the bladder, soooooooo I wear attends with the waistband. I usually am double-diapered. I wear at work as a school bus driver. A couple of people I work with know of me wearing so it is no big deal. All of my neighbors and friends know as well. I have a small Pelican (Plastic boat but I outfitted it for a one person boat as I enjoy doing a lot of bass fishing. The best time to go besides the spring and fall is during the winter when most of the very large bass are caught. Leave me a PM if you would like to hook up sometime.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...