LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bill Has Been Passed Making Saying The Words "Gay" Or "Homosexuality", Let Alone Discussing The Topics, Illegal In Tennessee Schools.

Hate to inform you, but there will never be true equality. ;) There will always be one group with more strength than another. The benefit of the US is that you CAN move to another state easily.

• Like 1

You know that does suck! Indianan is trying to pass a law as wee speak that makes homosexual marriage not only illegal but irreversible! I mean Seriously what a joke, I mean your saying that it is OK for me to go to war for a country that seems OK to not give me equal rights? I am suppose to risk my life for a country that will not give me equal rights as the rest of the nation.

Hate to inform you, but there will never be true equality. ;) There will always be one group with more strength than another.

Your right though in saying that there will never be equality.

The benefit of the US is that you CAN move to another state easily.

This is the only thing I don't agree with. I mean it is not as easy for some to do so. I mean even if it was, it is bullshit that I would have to leave my family, friends, and everything else just to live in a state with more equal rights. I honestly do not understand what gives anyone the right to prevent someone from having a legal partnership, and I think that it is damaging to the youth of America or anyone for that matter to not talk about that subject in sexual education. I guess all my rambling won't do any good though.

Hate to inform you, but there will never be true equality. ;) There will always be one group with more strength than another. The benefit of the US is that you CAN move to another state easily.

Oh, well I guess that makes it okay, then, right?

*facepalm*

I'm sorry, they can't outlaw a word. 1st Amendment. That law will never pass constitutional muster.

What I find funny is that so many states are taking things into their own hands now. Did the lawmakers in these states miss that class on the US Constitution? The states can't pass any laws that contradict Federal ones.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to live comfortably in the "Southern" states unless you are a male, evengelical christian. All others are either subservient to your authority or not worthy of notice. As one who is a transplant to this part of the U.S. I have started to seriously discuss with my partner (who is native to Tennessee) how long we should remain. We have had several friends sell out and move because they were fed up with all the B.S. So why am I still here? Because I own a successful business with 2 other business partners and 18 employees. It would cost 100's of thousands of dollars to move it. However, we have decided that there is no way we will retire in Tennessee. We thought Florida for a while but I am at the point where I do not want to live in a southern state. I would rather freeze in Boston or pay the high taxes in California then put up with the overwhelming number of selfish, shallow, bigoted, self-righeous cretins that "run things" down here.

I'm sorry, they can't outlaw a word. 1st Amendment. That law will never pass constitutional muster.

What I find funny is that so many states are taking things into their own hands now. Did the lawmakers in these states miss that class on the US Constitution? The states can't pass any laws that contradict Federal ones.

It is legal, per Supreme Court precedent, for them to tell teachers (of public school) that they are not allowed to say specific things. In many states, teachers face similar liability for mentioning contraception at any point at all, in any public school. These cases have gone all the way to the supreme court and have failed to be struck down time and time again.

This law, however, attempts to prevent students from that discussion too. It might result in another challenge, and one which the Supreme Court is hopefully not stupid enough to uphold the law with, though with this court I wouldn't hedge any bets.

On the upside, it would be awesome to see the frothing at the mouths of the fundies the next time their Neanderthal of a child gets a misdemeanor on his/her record for calling some other kid a fag.

It's awful, and it sucks, and it's an upholding of specifically and shockingly anti-American values, but that's the Right Wing for you. No Amendment matters, except for the Second.

It is legal, per Supreme Court precedent, for them to tell teachers (of public school) that they are not allowed to say specific things. In many states, teachers face similar liability for mentioning contraception at any point at all, in any public school. These cases have gone all the way to the supreme court and have failed to be struck down time and time again.

This law, however, attempts to prevent students from that discussion too. It might result in another challenge, and one which the Supreme Court is hopefully not stupid enough to uphold the law with, though with this court I wouldn't hedge any bets.

On the upside, it would be awesome to see the frothing at the mouths of the fundies the next time their Neanderthal of a child gets a misdemeanor on his/her record for calling some other kid a fag.

It's awful, and it sucks, and it's an upholding of specifically and shockingly anti-American values, but that's the Right Wing for you. No Amendment matters, except for the Second.

Here they cannot mention religion. ;)

I tried to make a funny, but once again I failed miserably :rolleyes:

Look up Target too :thumbsup:

Okay, good. LOL! I'm more disappointed in Target than Chik-fil-A, or at least was more surprised when I read about Target awhile back. I won't eat at Chik-fil-A anymore but I'll admit to still shopping at Target.