LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got A Lil Problem

Guest waslost1234abc

incontinence of any sort and severity is embarrassing. the good news is most incontinence is curable and its likely that after a doctors visit or two you should have answers and a solution. dont feel weird about bringing up incontinence issues on an incontinence forum:)

• Like 1

I have dealt with this for years. Drives me nuts. My wife tells me it is because I don't wipe well enough. This comment really makes me angry because i wipe and wipe and wipe until the tissue is clean. Sometimes to a point where it hurts. I feel your pain. It gets itchy and sore and if you can't get to a loo to wipe fast enough it irritates the area until it bleeds. Then you try to clean up and it hurts and stings. It is the worst when you go for a long walk.

• Like 1

MY god brian! its like you are in my head, thats exactly it, and if you move around a lot after going to the loo...it feels wrong and you know, even though you felt nothing coming out that there is going to be a mess

I had terrible trouble on mountain rescue hiding it...

and sometimes there are nuggets or a largish deposit...

:crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

oh its not the butt problem she has a problem with its all of this...

:crybaby:

my worry is that if i mentioned 'protection' she would think i was doing it on purpose to get the 'protection'....

this has been happening to me for about 3 years, the only pain i get from it is wiping til theres only blood on the toilet paper, then maybe an hour later, i get that itch and of course im not gonna scratch my ass with my fingers, so i go get some toilet paper and sure enough, theres poo down there.

this cant be a caffeine thing for me since i dont drink coffee, and the last time i had soda was on the 10th, im not addicted to caffeine(but maybe i am to aspartame(artificial sweetener)).

as much as i love the occasional diapering, im glad that this problem doesnt come to needing a diaper or other protection.

im afraid to mention this to my dr(nurse practitioner for diabetic checkups)(female) as i have already had her poking around my front area once, id feel my rear area would be just as awkward.

so far, ive got obesity and diabetes and unhealthy eating habits going for me as possible factors if i do decided to bring this up to my dr.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry that people in your life you would hope to be sympathetic aren't. Have you thought of bringing the 'two parties' together? - arranging an appointment with your GP with your wife present to ensure her you are there for genuine medical concerns; or perhaps asking for another opinion?; or moving to another doctor? You are perfectly entitled to do this under the NHS. It might show your determination that a. whilst not life threatening it is making your life miserable and b. you are not angling towards other issues.

• Like 1

Hiya Aina,

thanks for replying, very kind of you.

my wife knows that this is not being put on, MY worry is she will think i want protection for this as an excuse, rather than i need it...because i dont as long as i dont mind smelly undies with a mess in them :blush:

the doc gave me some considerations but we both agreed they were not viable at this time.

so for now i am in a status quo

:smiley-baby-boy:

• 1 month later...

news update, I have had a cold for about 3 weeks now, it got bad, chesty green stuff, then on last sat night, i had a toilet pebble dash episode, and when i got up next day it continued but the was blood in the bowl, and when i wiped.

went on the NHS website, and followed the online symptoms, got a call from a nurse and a doc within an hour, went to GP next day and then a blood test...gotta wait two weeks

had blood down there for 5 days

Another thread I couldn't reply to while lurking for years before rejoining! :lol:

LilFozzyJ5, I support you too.

Glad to see you are getting medical help and things seem OK.

Thanks for your kind words Rihanna and fruity.

The plot thickens, I got a call from my surgery, they wanted to book me into the hospital, on the 12 sept. Now it dont sound to serious or i would be in the now, but they must have found something in the blood tests to want me to go. So i am ringing the Doc tomorrow to see if i can get a bit more info. I just dont like to be in the dark...

ill keep ya posted.

Well I have spoken to the Doc, and there was nothing on the blood tests, so at least we can rule out the big C. However as i told him its been going on for some time, he thought its high time i saw someone about it, hense the appointment to the hospital...

so a lil phew from me, and ill wait for the next thing

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got the same issue, it was really bad in my teens, then seemed to simmer down for a few years and its back again now.

Theirs only a small bit of information regarding this type of issue that i have found and yet cutting back caffeine was a big one and stress was mentioned quite a bit. Im a pretty heavy coffee drinker, have been for years now. Personally i doubt thats my problem, as its only flared up in the last year and i wont survive without coffee!

One thing i can say for sure is that stress is through the roof lately as it was in my teens (growing up around alot of BS), thats the only constant that i can think of...

Eight years now? Wow. I've had similar issues for the past year on and off, and my backside gets so sore when this flares up. I keep switching out different kinds of diaper creams until it goes away. Next time, it might be a different cream that does the trick. Or something else entirely.

Lets us know what you find out.

BTW- I could not live without my caffeine. It takes two pots to get my heart started in the morning.

Hiya folks,

Just come back from a horrid visit to the hospital, Where the doctor violates your hole with his finger then a bulb thingy which he inflates, and from the sounds of it has a good old look...conclusion...

Nothing outside of the hole (Good news), nothing in the immediate area inside (Good news). But some inflamation deeper in, so I have to go back next month after a day of strong laxatives to have a sedative and and endoscope shoved in all the way up to my small intestines (They even have a lovely little diagram, just in case you dont have the imagination to guess where its going) Gonna be an investigation, possible biopsy or removal of 'things' (Not so good news). So its pretty much going to be three days off work. :(

I am sooo not looking forwards to this. Ill keep you posted, if people want to know?

Hiya folks,

... I have to go back next month after a day of strong laxatives to have a sedative and and endoscope shoved in all the way up to my small intestines...

Having had this done before, let me give you some valuable advice. Buy some really good nappy cream- the white stuff with lots of zinc in it. Smear it all over your bum right after you drink that "jet fuel". The diarrhea you will have for the nest 6-8 hours will be explosive- and very acidic. This will help protect you from the stomach acids that would leave your bum very inflamed. Oh yes- reapply after every trip to the loo.