LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got A Lil Problem

Ok not sure how to put this....

bare with me. I havemt told anyone in real life this, and certainly cant tell my lass, im worried she will think its because i want to wear nappies...that im making it up... she knows about my desire for this lifestyle, but doenst like it one bit.

ok...when i got to the loo, after my business, I wipe, and wipe and wipe some more until the paper is clean.... 20 min later i get an itch, and when i go back to the loo im all messy again...and it takes quite a few wipes to get rid of this fresh deposit.

:blush:

its been going on now for about 8 yrs....i manage to hid it, by going back to the loo often...

sorry not sure if this is even cloes to being 'incontinent', and im sorry if those that are thing my post shouldnt be here :(

ADMIN NOTE: I have removed the offending post and edited out where it was copied here. Please report problem posts rather than just reply to them- persons sending reports will remain anonymous. Thanks-Bettypoooh

The OP has a legitimate problem and you make a joke of it? Not cool imo.

• Like 2

Don't know if this applies to yor situation but I had a similar problem for quite a while too. I had to severely regulate my caffeine intake and the problem went away.....

Perhaps you might have a bit of a food allergy....

Hmmm, I have this problem on occasion, but it is not consistent. I wonder if the caffeine thing is the case, as I do drink a lot of coffee.

It really helped me when I cut back shybiguy. All I can say is give it a go and see if it works. You can always hop back on the caffeine train again if you want :angel_not:

Hi! I just want to let you know that this could be nothing more than internal hemorrhoids. It's possible that this along with lose stool allows for anal sipage. It happend to me alot. Then again I have a spinal cord injury. If it continues, You need to see your doctor or try some hemorrhoid cream. The cream should help stop the itching and also shink the hemorroids and keep this from happening. Hope this can easeyou mind some. Sorry your girl freind has issues with your diaper desire but its something that not everyone can deal with. Each of of us have different wants and needs. There are things that limit a persons exception of others. May it be sex, food, spiriual beliefs, etc... So maybe this is a hurdle your relationship can cross or become a stumbling block that you never get over. Good luck!

• Like 1

Hiya...blimey

thanks for the replies, I didnt exepct any responses.

I never thought it could be anything serious, I guess ill have to take the plung and go and see the doctor... its just damn embaressing, I know a lot fo people will be thinking 'yeah' as this is the incontinent forum and I cant begin to imagine how difficult your lives are when you are fully no 1 and/or no 2 incontinent.

I dont drink caffine as a rule, havent for about 3 yrs now (the odd single cup of tea a day, or a single can of pop as a treat) I have been drinking decafe. to cut a short story very short...I had blood in my pee, I went to doc and after they stuck a cement mixer tube up the offending apendage, they found in my bladder a cyst on the entrance to the bladder from my left kidney.... he explained that if i drank a lot of caffine (I did) that it was an irritant to the bladder... I stopped and no more red pee...

so I will go and see doc about this other problem, ill add it to the list, feel like a melingering b****rd... thanks to everyone who cared enough to post something.

NHDL: thanks for clearing up whatever was posted, I dont know who or why and i dont care. My problems are real, my situation is real, and embaressing enough to not tell a soul until yesterday... there are some genuainely kind and caring people on this forum...and then like in all walks of life there are the arseholes (Pun intended). Tanks for sorting it mate, your a diamond gezza... :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Have you ever been checked for hemriods?

Hiya...blimey

thanks for the replies, I didnt exepct any responses.

I never thought it could be anything serious, I guess ill have to take the plung and go and see the doctor... its just damn embaressing, I know a lot fo people will be thinking 'yeah' as this is the incontinent forum and I cant begin to imagine how difficult your lives are when you are fully no 1 and/or no 2 incontinent.

I dont drink caffine as a rule, havent for about 3 yrs now (the odd single cup of tea a day, or a single can of pop as a treat) I have been drinking decafe. to cut a short story very short...I had blood in my pee, I went to doc and after they stuck a cement mixer tube up the offending apendage, they found in my bladder a cyst on the entrance to the bladder from my left kidney.... he explained that if i drank a lot of caffine (I did) that it was an irritant to the bladder... I stopped and no more red pee...

so I will go and see doc about this other problem, ill add it to the list, feel like a melingering b****rd... thanks to everyone who cared enough to post something.

NHDL: thanks for clearing up whatever was posted, I dont know who or why and i dont care. My problems are real, my situation is real, and embaressing enough to not tell a soul until yesterday... there are some genuainely kind and caring people on this forum...and then like in all walks of life there are the arseholes (Pun intended). Tanks for sorting it mate, your a diamond gezza... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Red neck,

No i havent, and nothing has gone in there unless a medical professional has felt a need for a poke around... 3 times since i was 12.

I have had a good feel round myself, there is nothing external i can find that shouldnt be there... two cheeks...check, crack...check, hole...check... attaching skin between both cheeks an inch above my hole... :blush: ..check.

Internal ones, well who knows right.

You will be indifferent to know I have finally got an appointment with my doc on Monday... so we shall see.... I am also charting this on my blogg.

cheers

I have had this for many years as well. Mine are caused by muscle spasms. ie. sphincter muscles.

leg spasms, arm spasms, eye spasms, bladder spasms... I'm just a spastic person over all it seems. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Well the results are in, I went to the docs tonight, she listened and then had a good poke around... basically she can find nothing wrong and as its being going on for over 15 yrs we both agreed its nothing life threatening, as if it was it would have threatened and carried out the threat by now.

In the docs words I am mildly fecal incontinent... she could only think of two things to try, pills to make me constipated, or anal investigation which is basically surgery... and she didnt want to try either, both have their risks.

So I am mildy incontinent and have to live with it... but at least I know its not gonna do me in.

sorry its not more shocking news or better news...

I bet you feel just a little better?

I your case Fozzy it might just be stress that's causing this, but at least you know it's nothing that's going to bite you.

I'm glad you got it checked out, even if it was just for your own peace of mind.- John.

I hope that the Doc is right. At 38 you are not too young for a Colonoscopy exam of the colon. Just this morning we learned of a recently retired employee near my age that went to the ER with a bowel obstruction a few days ago. Today we learned that she had emergency surgery and two locations of colon cancer were removed. Her prognosis is good, but still scary. Not trying to make you feel any more worried than you already are, but please ask your Dr. if a non-surgical (sorry but it is definitely invasive) colonoscopy is in order. It doesn't hurt and only the preparation of flushing your system out is annoying. I've had one when I turned 50; the common time to start, clean as a whistle. My last one was when I turned 60, and 4 polyps were removed. These are the pre-cancerous buggers that you have to watch for. Now I'm due again in two years.

It never hurts to have a good look see. Just my thoughts...

and may the Force be with you.

Rat

Thanks for the supporting replies folks... it is a relief, I am surprised at the lack of concen from the doc, I would think any amount of shit involentarily leaving the body would be a cause for concern... I guess I just need to live with it now and hope it doesnt get any worse.

cheers

Fozzy brown butt

"Any amount of shit leaving the body involentary!"

Yeah I know a few people like that too, unfortunatly it usually comes from the top end of their bodies!

Kidding aside Fozzy, I still think it might have something to do with Stress, The kind that usually causes people to sleep wet.

Just in your case it's finding another way out.

If it becomes bothersome or more of an issue you might have to resort to protection of some sort. ;)

Hugs mate.

• Like 1