LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Showing Off Your Diaper

this isnt about us trashing the op. its about having a mature discussion about a subject that comes up on a frequent basis. the OP started the conversation, people post a responce, and a counter argument is then made. its not a big deal.

Yea...this subject has been debated here for quite a while. However at least we live in a society that CAN tolerate some harmless deviant behaviour. For the most part we are able to live our lives the way we want without fear of malicious persecution.

Most intelligent people who is exposed to someone wearing diapers would assume that they were needed for medical reasons and not give it a second thought....much like a crutch or wheelchair. But I think we can all agree that blatant public exposure is going to attract negative attention for the most part. Not always...but for the most part.

I would hate to see someone here get beaten up over something as trivial as wearing diapers. My best advice to everyone is to be careful.

There's one place for that where everyone can see them and isn't a fetish club either, a nudist beach.

Been there done that. life long nudist.

I don't run around on a "regular" nude beach in a diaper to show off.

But driving to and from i wear so when i get to the beach and get undressed anyone near by watching will see me take off my diaper.

And at the end of the day put on one to drive home.

Most nudist really don't care.

And i have seen guys wearing other strange underwear like silk lacy stuff.

And guys come down to the beach in full drag. and strange enough that was not in Calif but at Hippy Hollow lake Travis Texas

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Why?

Why lewdness?

You know what that means, right? "Crude and offensive in a sexual way." Why on earth would you want to be crude and offensive?

In Texas it's not illegal to walk down the street in a diaper. You're covering your privates. You'll likely get harassed, but that's what you're asking for. That's still a WORLD of difference from stroking yourself in a diaper in the middle of the street. That's lewd, and it SHOULD be illegal - you do not have the right, in polite society, to force your crude behavior on others who aren't willing.

Find a willing partner, community or event? Absolutely. A pride parade, perhaps, where it's UNDERSTOOD that things the general public considers lewd will be seen, fine.

But lewdness is illegal for a reason... and there's nothing stopping you from sagging your pants and showing to everyone you want now... except it doesn't carry the same thrill for you it would otherwise.

Most others in this world don't want to think about your choice of underwear or what you do in them. Sorry if that doesn't meet your expectations.

This response makes me cry! :( Lewdness because it's perfectly fine, you are not physically harming anyone and who cares what they think or say? They think they know stuff, but they don't... I for one, am not a conformist..I am a contrarian! :)

• Like 1
Guest dirty Diaper Ron

No I have not!

I believe it is a crime in this part of the USA. The law that addresses this is called Public Lewdness. I would hope that the person and/or persons observed doing this would end up on the sex offenders list. My two cents worth about showing your diaper in pulic.

Screw the sex offenders list!!! It's just a failed list to gather information about who the public seems to think about who an actual sex offender is without the REAL HARDCORE facts! :)

Spoken like a true sex offender.

Lewdness because it's perfectly fine, you are not physically harming anyone and who cares what they think or say?

There are other ways to harm someone besides physical, and there are polite ways to behave in society. If you find a socially acceptable place for your actions, so be it, but like it or not there are rules, and unfortunately people like you who can't appreciate that make need for law and, even sadder, law enforcement officials.

If folks would take responsibility for their actions AND THE IMPACT OF THEM ON OTHERS and use a considered, reasonable approach, we wouldn't be in the law-burdened society we are today.

I could care less if someone sees my diaper. Its hot in NC in the summer, and I wear shorts and t-shirts a lot. If I have to bend over to get something off a bottom shelf and someone sees my diaper...SO WHAT? I'm not going to go out of my way to hide my diaper, but I'm also not going to go out of my way to show it off either.

This wil have no impact on how the public thinks of ABDLs, we will never be accepted. We are a very small minority of people with a very strange fetish....to think that will ever change is nuts. Realize what you are and live your life how you want to.

Plenty of people have probably seen the edge of my diaper and thought "huh, he's incontinent", and then gone on about their day. BIG DEAL!

I don't care for the youths who walk around with their pants around their knees showing off their underwear, but I'm not offended by it. I usually laugh to myself at them. Many people are trying to draw attention to themselves, and how they do it differs. All sorts of religions have their "outfits" or articles that "show" they are of x faith. Gang members use tattoos, some women buy push up bras, or wear spandex pants so tight you can read their lips. Flashy cars, big houses, expensive handbags, bright colored clothes...it is all about "LOOK AT ME".... And piercings....yikes.....each to their own.

To get mad, angry or excited about this is crazy. Lighten up, take a deep breath and move on. Unless you are a hermit and live in a cave in the desert, you likely have some way you try to draw attention to yourself....

Don't get me started on people who drive Harley's---man what attention seekers! So picture a guy on a Pink Harley, in a diaper, with a bone through his nose, a turban on his head, painted toe nails and chaps......smile....its life.

There are other ways to harm someone besides physical, and there are polite ways to behave in society. If you find a socially acceptable place for your actions, so be it, but like it or not there are rules, and unfortunately people like you who can't appreciate that make need for law and, even sadder, law enforcement officials.

If folks would take responsibility for their actions AND THE IMPACT OF THEM ON OTHERS and use a considered, reasonable approach, we wouldn't be in the law-burdened society we are today.

I'm sorry, but I disagree! Besides Jesus wore a diaper on the cross...

• 4 weeks later...

I have never gone out of my, or done something extra, to show off my diapers- or- try and hide them. I don't try and show off my diapers when it's not appropriate but I could care less if someone sees me in just my diaper when I'm at the beach (being that a diaper covers me more than a speedo does for others). That said I do have a few t-shirts that a shorter than normal (or seem to be the new cheaper normal now). When bending over for something I'm sure my diapers show. Really though, I don't care as long as I'm not indecently exposed.

I have got to say that if we all had kept it in the closet like so many have said it should be, i know that this site would not even be here.Like i and a bunch of outhers have said 99.99%of the public dont even know we excist.

okay, have I worn with the intent of exposing myslef, nope, never. what I have done is draw attention to Diapered Witch while she wears and when we went out I used to lift her skirt up randomly, in empty aisles, just to tease her. I'm sure the security guards at stop n shop got an eye full. :whistling:

Sunday I went tot eh mall with a friend. I told them about some ink i had on my ribs, and lifted my shirt to show them my tattoo, she went "omgyou just showed your diaper off to the word!" i barely had the top of my molicare peeking over the top of my pants. Did anyone aside from her notice? nope.

Meh, I don't reeally care about the issue anymore. If someone sees my diaper, so what? This apathy has led to a decreased attention to care, so i don't really try to hide it anymore. When I wear my baggy pants, my diaper clearly shows out the back. I have to hold my pants up if I don't wear a belt. People behind me probably see a huge portion if not the entire backside of my diaper, i don't care. it's my diaper, not theirs. I only care if I know its full or wet, then I make sure my pants arent's sagging in the back.

• 2 weeks later...

Most cities and town have Made it a crime to wear your pants that low ,so have fun telling your new Mommy "big Earl" what your in jail for,i'm sure he will will make your Butt so sore by the time you leave jail you might just need those diapers for real, and you definitely won't ever think of "showboating" them again. It's fine for YOU to have a fetish, it's called mental illness when you involve other people without there consent or knowledge into Your fetish,if you lose the ability to differentiate between your fetish and correct behavior in society you deserve to be locked up in a prison hospital for the criminally insane, because you are a danger to society first its showing off your diaper and what will your next fetish cross over be if you start there no one knows what your next thrill seeking behavior will be. And no i have never accidentally on purpose shown my diaper i would have to leave my pants undone not wear my seatbelt not wear my chest harness and then find a way to fall out of my wheelchair to expose my diaper and since i usually am tilted back and semi reclined to move the weight off my hips and my seat cushion has different size air cells where my butt and legs go it would be one incredible act of God for me to fall out af my chair.

Nappy

• 2 weeks later...