LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Showing Off Your Diaper

It's fine for YOU to have a fetish, it's called mental illness when you involve other people without there consent or knowledge into Your fetish,if you lose the ability to differentiate between your fetish and correct behavior in society you deserve to be locked up in a prison hospital for the criminally insane, because you are a danger to society first its showing off your diaper and what will your next fetish cross over be if you start there no one knows what your next thrill seeking behavior will be.

Whoawhoawhoa....Locked up? WTF?? For showing your diaper? Danger to society? Come on....you don't really believe that do you? That POV sounds a little extreme IMO.....

Now I am not a diaper exhibitionist but I do get a real charge about wearing diapers out under my clothes. I think lots of us here do as well. I like wandering around thinking how fortunate I am to be wearing diapers and how its too bad that the rest of the world hasn't discovered the many benefits of wearing them. However if you chose to expose your diapered behind in public just remember there is a time and a place for everything and one great day for doing just that is coming up.....so enjoy yourselves :)

Only time I have ever openly exposed my diaper was when I was at a nude beach. I did get looks and I enjoyed it hehe but no one said anything. I thought that was different and the AB/DL group was doing it so I did it too.

the community is really divided on this subject. and honestly, i can see why, but its wrong.

there are so many people who ATTACK members of our group for liking to show a little diaper. but there are a few things people need to come to terms with.

1. In the states and Canada, the law says that indecent exposure is the showing of ones genitalia, and in females cases, the nipples. by that logic, there have been many court cases of men in speedo or women with opaque tape over their nipples and libia who have been wrongfully arrested, and the judge has always ruled in their favor. Diapers, are classed as undergarments. Absorbent, yes, but undergarments none the less. since being out in your underpants is not illegal, neither is being out in a diaper. guys, its not illegal for you to wear a dress, its also not illegal to wear pink frilly diapers covers. being gay, not a crime, dressing the part, also not a crime. so, point one, its not illegal.

2. The moral issues. some people like to say "dont force your fetish on other people!" or "your damage the community by exposing us!" . all of these, are ridiculous. now this will sound very rude, but if forcing your fetish on people was bad, why do gay people get to walk through the streets in bondage and black leather, dancing and having a good time, costing their cities thousands of dollars to shut down streets, all in an attempt to show the world how proud they are to be gay? why do nudest get their own beaches, why do people wear collars or handcuffs with their "masters" name on it. if i chose not to pay attention to them, they can do the same for me. transgenders, who obviously look like men in dresses. are they forcing their desires on me? or being who they are? morally, who am i hurting? adults who can ignore me? kids who don't really know what going on, but gain a broad scope of the world? oh but you don't want your kids to be exposed to people with different views? tough luck, thats life.

3. The hate on and from the community. this one is special. because, as far as communities go, Adult babies and diaper loves are very hurtful. you attack people with different views, and make people feel like they are alone. everyone here knows that feeling. before you found out there where other adult babies, how much did that hurt? thinking you where a freak because you liked someone? and now, you make people who are alienated enough as it is, feel they are UN-welcome and should be ashamed of themselves for how they enjoy their fetish. all you should be saying is "its not something i like to do, but you have fun" or "just don't get into trouble, we are behind you" . that too much to ask? you see people on here begging for the feeling of not being alone, and to be understood. when they start conversations about exposure, let them be.

4. the final point. i am personally one of those who like to be noticed. i check the mail in my diapers, i wear the thickest, crinkly diapers i can and go to the mall, i tell anyone who asks, i carry a change with me, i smell of baby powder so much that most people can smell it from 5-8 feet. im also a bit of a sissy, i wear skirts and bras, lots of pink fillies. i even went out in my sleeper and soother to the park once. nowhere near Halloween ether. but i know modesty, and i know when its a good time or not. so next time you attack someone for their choices, or say they should be locked up, theown away, drag us all down, its YOU who should think about what you say and do, knowing the outcome of your words.

• Like 1

Same here, I don't go out of my way to hide or show off my diapers. So what is someone sees the top of my diaper as I pick something up (or what ever). As for the lewdness at a beach. Get real, people expose them selves a LOT more with speedos and thongs yet that's ok and diapers aren't? When I go to the beach, I wear just a diaper. I've NEVER had any problems from the beach cops, just a few questionable stares from some insecure people who rather move on than have their ideas, of their little world, challenged.

• 7 months later...

my wife and i have a running contest attempting to out due each other with an edgy self pic usually involving some public exposure/risk of exposure. Mine always have some diaper theme and hers are more mainstream in nature. Currently i believe I have bragging rights with my pics. one of which is me at an outdoor Redbox, broad daylight, diaper and tshirt. The other is me mid isle at walmart also diaper and tshirt. I think she is struggling to top these. Although she is pretty creative so it probably wont be long before she reigns supreme. we will see!

I would not have exposed my knickers/panties before so I certainly wouldn't expose my nappies either. That being said as I am forced to wear 24/7 now I am not going to sneak around and go out of my way to hide them either. I am not committing a crime so I just wear my normal clothes and if anyone notices my padded ass or hears the crinkle then it is really none of their business, I certainly am not interested in anyone else's choice of underwear so they should not be concerned about mine.

• Like 1

Only time I have ever openly exposed my diaper was when I was at a nude beach. I did get looks and I enjoyed it hehe but no one said anything. I thought that was different and the AB/DL group was doing it so I did it too.

THIS!!! If you go to a nude beach or the like it crosses a certain boundary where there is truly no standard of dress. Remember we are talking something like underwear. If you wouldn't wear out/expose your underwear in a place or situation you should keep your diapers covered.

unless ur bowel inco i see no reason to wear diapers at a nude beach

at it was prolly not the diaper itself that made ppl look, but the point that u had "clothes" on, on a NUDE beach, they were just to affraid to tell u so they stared instead..

no offence meant with this at all, but if u wear anything u shouldnt be at a nude beach..

• 5 years later...

I have gone out wearing only a cloth diaper and plastic pants, top, and shoes. Sometimes I will wear a diaper shirt, especially when the diaper is very thick. I have done this several times, and the reactions are mostly laughter, though sometimes it is probably due to nervousness. With the diaper shirt on, in legal terms, I am fully clothed, but I realize the wrong person might see me and react badly.

Letting others see my diaper is part of the fun of wearing. I guess this is exhibitionism, but as long as I am covered up in the right places, I really don't see much wrong.

I did this many years before the original posting of this thread, as when I was 20's I wanted the world to know I was wearing diapers and would do my level best to show off my diapered condition by wearing tight fitting almost see through shorts, or multi layers of diapers under sweatpants to show off the bulk. I'd go swimming at the beach wearing a diaper and as luck would always have it my swim shorts would fall down giving full view of by soaked diaper, I would go for midnight walks around the neighborhood in just my diaper.

But as I grew older I slowed down on showing off my diapers and by the time I was in my 30's I no longer made a point to show off my diapers as often as I could.

I don't know where you live but I can DEFINITELY assure you that if a woman is in public in just her bra and panties that people are doing more than batting an eye.

As for the speedo the difference that people seem to forget is the intent of the clothing not just the amount of coverage. Underwear and diapers are designed to be worn UNDER clothing. A speedo and bathing suit are designed as outerwear.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I don't know where you live but I can DEFINITELY assure you that if a woman is in public in just her bra and panties that people are doing more than batting an eye.

As for the speedo the difference that people seem to forget is the intent of the clothing not just the amount of coverage. Underwear and diapers are designed to be worn UNDER clothing. A speedo and bathing suit are designed as outerwear.