LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Showing Off Your Diaper

have you ever gone into a store with a diaper on and purposefully sagged your pants so other people could see your diaper? Or bent down so your diaper was clearly visible?

Thought i would worn you to be prepared for an onslaught of post replys that are very negative to this topic.YOU ARE BEING WORNED.

• Like 3

Meh, people grope in coffee shops these days ... not like it should shock anyone anyway.

Not around here they don't- that would land you in jail for public lewdness where I live :o Intentionally exposing one's diaper is forcing others to deal with your fetishes- and not a smart thing to do if you consider the possible consequences :whistling: The person who sees it might be the one who would have otherwise hired you for that dream job :crybaby: Or it might be your next GF's mother, who you're going to have to put up with to keep the GF :rolleyes: Fantasy is fun until reality has to be dealt with

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Not around here they don't- that would land you in jail for public lewdness where I live :o Intentionally exposing one's diaper is forcing others to deal with your fetishes- and not a smart thing to do if you consider the possible consequences :whistling: The person who sees it might be the one who would have otherwise hired you for that dream job :crybaby: Or it might be your next GF's mother, who you're going to have to put up with to keep the GF :rolleyes: Fantasy is fun until reality has to be dealt with

Bettypooh

Unless you make it obvious that you are doing it on purpose, it would be seriously wrong for them to do that. ;) Unless you like having disabled people thrown in prison for something they cannot avoid as well.

Unless you make it obvious that you are doing it on purpose, it would be seriously wrong for them to do that. ;) Unless you like having disabled people thrown in prison for something they cannot avoid as well.

I've never noticed anyone groping that wasn't doing it intentionally-in fact, that's the whole point and it is certainly being lewd :angel_not: Fetishes have their place and that's not out in the open for all to deal with- especially children who are present in public settings :glare: Nobody was suggesting that disabled people were going to jail- where did you get that from? :screwy: People seem to forget that out west- including the northwest- is much more relaxed when it comes to public standards than most of the US. What doesn't get a raised eyebrow there could be big trouble elsewhere- right or wrong that's just how it is :mellow:

Bettypooh

Well I have never purposely sagged my pants to show everyone my diaper. :mellow: i have never purposely bent over to show off my diaper either. :o Honestly, I am pretty self conscious about others knowing that I wear diapers. :( I get really paranoid sometimes when I wear in public. I like to check myself in the mirror before I go out to make sure there is no bulge or noticeable places that give it away. Also, I always wear Hanes A-shirts underneath all my shirts. (feel weird if I don't because I have done it so long) and I tuck them under my pants and shorts so nothing frills out.

With that said, I do actually do something that I am not sure is similar to what you are trying to ask. :unsure: My self consciousness is not just about my love for diapers but about a lot of things in my life. Sometimes I dislike that I care so much about what others think of me. :( So, I started to take more risks a few months ago on purpose :whistling: (not to flash the world) but to help me get over being so nervous when wearing in public. :blush: I started wearing diapers with out underwear when I was on my day off. I also started to wear diapers underneath Aeropostle Sweat pants as well. (I usually wear underwear over my diapers to help muffle them and keep them from sagging and being bulgy regardless if the undies where regular boxer briefs or had like...cartoons on them) This made me more aware of my diapered state when I where to go out to run errands or get something for lunch, go to the mall...etc with out getting crazy.

In doing so, I increased my risk of being caught because if for some reason my pants where to come down they would be visible clear as day. (I have heard stories where someone was in line and a kid accidentally tripped, tried to catch them selves on the that persons pants and pulled them down in the process) Also that made them seem louder as well and I felt the diapers sag a little bit so I was more aware. Now I did not start this for attention. I did this to get over a nervous like fear. I did this to help myself be more comfortable. :) Honestly, most people are completely oblivious to what you do and honestly they don't care. I did not do any of that for attention which is what the OP seems like they are trying to portray, not sure though. I mean I guess if I where to bend over in doing so it is possible for my shirt to rise and my diaper to become visible and I would worry that the outline of my diaper was more noticeable in a pair of loose fitting (Awesome I may add) aeropostle sweat pants. :unsure:

I will make one comment that I hope no one takes wrong. :( Sometimes being secret about things and being so careful about something like wearing diapers or whatever can really be tiring. Honestly it is kinda nice sometimes to go out and handle your business in public while comfortable wearing your diapers even though your risking exposure. :blush: But I never would wish to force my wearing on other people. :closedeyes:

p.s. (not that I have not said enough) I would like to make a side comment that I think the negative and positive voting on posts is a bit miss used. :angry2: I mean I think that people use it to much and I think that it is a joke that I could vote my own post positively...oh and ...I LOVE SMILEY FACES! :wub:

No, I have never shown my diaper to anyone. I try to make sure that I hide it when I am out. I don't kneed to show off my diaper when I am out. If I am out I will wear plastic pants and my regular underwear to help hide my diaper.

I've never noticed anyone groping that wasn't doing it intentionally-in fact, that's the whole point and it is certainly being lewd :angel_not: Fetishes have their place and that's not out in the open for all to deal with- especially children who are present in public settings :glare: Nobody was suggesting that disabled people were going to jail- where did you get that from? :screwy: People seem to forget that out west- including the northwest- is much more relaxed when it comes to public standards than most of the US. What doesn't get a raised eyebrow there could be big trouble elsewhere- right or wrong that's just how it is :mellow:

Bettypooh

Aaah, I misread your first post, sorry bout that. ;) But yeah, the groping thing is far more common than one would think, I use to practically live in coffee shops so it was just a quick example, but oddly most people never even notice it (I'm just overly sensitive).