LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buttplug And Diapers

I love putting in a nice sized buttplug and then putting on a diaper. Right now i dont have any x-pluses so i have my depends doubled up and getting dressed and going out and doing all my yard work and errands! Does anybody else do anything like this? It is amazing!

I love doing this especially with my large (relative to its smaller size) ripple butt plug since it slides in and out easier, but is too long to ever slide out with a diaper on. I can't say I ever wore one out in public though.

yeah, the first plug i ever bought was tooo big, but i managed to get it in there, it was uncomfortable for a little while but i got used to it. After about a week of putting my plug in every night, i tried diapering over it, but some times when i would stand up, the plug would come out, i mean the diaper would catch it, but now i have to readjust and put it back in or take it out. so it became kind of a hassle, i wanted to do what you did, but i just couldnt

Being out in public with one in is a thrill! I really enjoy it although most of the time i only go out wearing a diaper under my clothes. Has anybody used any other sex toys under there diapers? i.e. Dildo, beads......

ohhh yes many times! I really enjoy filling my bottom with a Med/Large plug. I go running errands and hope I don't lose it by working itself out. That usually happens after a prolonged wearing period along with an involuntary bowel movement, hence that is my game with myself "to wear as long as possible and not messing myself in public". On a few occasions I have lost the game stinking my car up and had to run directly into the house to shower and dispose of the smelly diaper. :o If my wife is home I need to explain that I must have eaten something bad HEHEHE It's a fun way to have playtime with myself. Other times I may place a Pocket Rocket with a fresh battery into my bottom and run around, it is amazing how loud the buzz is :D An unplugged bottom feels good after a few hours of plug time.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Always wanted to do this, don't have a plug however. Only thing I have is a fairly large (larger than real life) dong (w/ balls) I've put this in me and diapered up several times but I can't stand up with it in because it just slides right out. Only thing I can do with this combo is lay down to keep it up there, but the downside to this is, when i'm laying down if I scoot down on my bed it pushes it up and it hits JUST the right spot, and I end up reaching into my diaper and taking care of business. It never lasts very long, I cum almost instantly. :/ and it just ends up being more of a mess to clean up so it almost isn't worth it. It's pretty good feeling though.

• 6 years later...

I feel butt plugs are made with to go with diapers. I wear an extra large plug I like the way it feels when it goes in. I am fairly well stretched out and have poor control over poop anyway. So when my plug is pushed in,it stays. I do love it shoved up in there. I have been wearing my plug for over 5 hours today with diapers.

I use a dildo inside my diaper quite often, I use a 12 inch length as it will not fall out with the diaper holding it in, now that's not to say there is not any movement of the dildo from standing to sitting to bending over it is constantly on the move. When the feeling of needing to go poo come it's quite fulfilling and most times I don't have to remove the dildo to fill my diaper.