LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vomit Fetish

peelover

I have a vomit fetish. I like to see girls vomiting. The main thing I like is right before they vomit and they're racing to the bathroom or opening a barf bag. But alas I have not seen a girl vomiting in a long time. There have been a few times where I would have seen a girl vomiting but I wasn't in the right place. For example, one time I was the CIT at a summer camp, and I switched form group 13 to group 8, then a few days later someone in group 13 puked. If only I hadn't changed groups I would have seen it. Another time I was in a regional competition for something and lost. The winners went on to state and I found out that a girl had thrown up there. If only I had done just a bit better in the regional competition I would have gone to the state competition and would have seen the girl vomiting. There are many more things like this, I only ever saw one girl vomiting but it was before I had the fetish so I was grossed out by it. But now if I saw a girl vomiting I know it would turn me on. I watch videos of girls vomiting on youtube, but its not the same as real life. Can you post about times when you've seen a girl vomiting, or a time when you've vomited if your a girl? Please include every detail possible. Thank you.

not the fetish for me personally, but here is your best bet, assuming your responsible and don't partake in illegal alcohol consumption based upon where you are located, go to a party, where there are parties, there are usually drink chicks, and drink cocks usually throw up. At least they do at the parties I go to.

But I do agree with moogle, I hope you don't get off on the people who have eating disorders.

I'm not commenting much on this fetish, out of politeness, because though I find other's fetishes interesting, this one is so not for me. However, gbw_dl, please check your autocorrect before you post. In this sentence "there are usually drink chicks, and drink cocks usually throw up." ... surely you meant to say "drunk chicks" in both instances. :) And I agree... while supporting bulimic girls through your fetish is not good, perhaps watching a drunk girl with emesis isn't terribly harmful, so long as she does not have alcohol poisoning. Me, I'm easy... just feed me hotel room service food and wait 12 hours. I never fail to get food poisoning and profuse emesis every time. Bad luck I guess!

I have a super weak stomach and throw up a lot. Move in here for a week, you'll see it at least a couple times.

I have anxiety and used to throw up a lot because of it. But now I'm on meds for it so I'm better and don't throw up as much anymore. Do you know why you have a weak stomach? Can you describe a time when you threw up? Please tell me every detail.

I have anxiety and used to throw up a lot because of it. But now I'm on meds for it so I'm better and don't throw up as much anymore. Do you know why you have a weak stomach? Can you describe a time when you threw up? Please tell me every detail.

Latest time: My Daddy's daugter was being goofy, picking her nose. She got a huuuuuge booger out, showed it to me, and..... Well, you know the rest.

Latest time: My Daddy's daugter was being goofy, picking her nose. She got a huuuuuge booger out, showed it to me, and..... Well, you know the rest.

No, I don't know the rest. Please tell me more detail.

• 1 month later...

No, I don't know the rest. Please tell me more detail.

Sweetie, I don't think she wants to trot out her vomiting as a wank material for you. That could just be me.

Though there is a lackluster amount of quality vomit erotica, I will give you that.

~Luci

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I can go to a little gross to fun and kinky. I have vomit videos (which I love to make) I just mad a new one yesterday that is so intense, it’s worth more than almost all of my videos combined.

I also have things like stripping, gymnastics, assplay, using unusual toys, something I like to call ‘the human ice cream sundae’ where I seductively cover myself in ice cream and fuck myself with a banana, I have one where I double penetrate with a cucumber and a large carrot, and I also just have some normal masturbation videos.

I have between 35 and 40 videos total and I’m asking $50 for all. The price may be negotiable depending. I am also willing to do customs after my originals are purchased and give out my new Snapchat, where I plan on posting fun and sexy pics daily.

Message me if interested ? Hope to hear from you!!! ?