LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writing A Dom/Sub Relationship Story

At the moment, I'm developing an idea for a diaper fetish story that involves a BDSM relationship--specifically, a relationship between a Dominant woman and a feminized submissive man, who switch roles every so often. Having never gotten into BDSM myself, I'm curious to know if anyone who's written D/s characters or has been in such a relationship can give me any pointers.

Start with an outline of your characters to make them "real." (You do an outline for yourself; it isn't part of what you write for the reader to see). Although the main part of the story will revolve around BDSM, add other aspects of the peoples' lives. Give them careers and other interests. Write about other stuff and then lead up to BDSM play. It helps if you build up to a climax (no pun intended). It will draw the reader in as they anticipate what is about to happen. Put in some secondary people--maybe add some "risk of getting caught" to the story. First and foremost, get to know the characters yourself as though they are real people. When the action starts, be descriptive and show emotion from BOTH people involved--that is, if you write it as a narrative and not in first-person.

Although I've never written any BDSM material, I have plenty of experience writing about infantilism. Even in mainstream writing I create an outline showing where the characters live, the year, and then I draw up descriptions of all the people in the book. This will also work for a short story. Have fun writing!

• Like 1

Put in some secondary people--maybe add some "risk of getting caught" to the story... When the action starts, be descriptive and show emotion from BOTH people involved--that is, if you write it as a narrative and not in first-person.

I like these suggestions in particular, but I appreciate in general what you said about fleshing out the main characters. Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup:

Introduce us to your characters in vivid color/colour. Tell us about their vanilla life, what they do for a career, their family and home life. Tell us about the hobby's and interest. Then when you have built the characters, let it slip they're both a little kinky and enjoy....

She's a secretary by day and personal assistance. By nights and weekends, she's a dominatrix that loves to be nurturing and bABy her male counter parts. One in particular is a local delivery guy that keeps trying to get into her pants....etc

She has pants for him to get in, but they're not her's. They're soft and crinkle and very absorbent and thick that will look so so cute on his round, firm gluteous maximus, minimus and medius. She can feel her panties getting damp as she anticipates pulling his head to her nursing bra and releasing the cup and having him latch on, as his bladder fills with her sweet nectar, she can feel him twitching when he breaks away and say's, "I've got to potty?" Her response will be, "you're wearing your potty" as she forces his head back to suckling. Moments later, she notices the growing stain in the front of his diapers and a glow comes over her as she knows this is but the first step of many to CUM.

...just my .02 cents

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice, fulldiaper. I'll be sure to take it into consideration, though at this point I have no idea if I'll ever get this story started (or what its final form will be). But who knows, maybe it'll all work out. :thumbsup: