LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters In Mi?

JBonn

Just wondering how many of you either are now or at one time were bedwetters and how that contributed to you becoming an AB/DL?

Myself, I was a bedwetter until about the age of 6, then it mostly cleared up except for the occasional "accident" maybe every other month. After that I really didn't have many issues until I was in college. For some reason (alcohol intake or increased caffiene, dunno?) the bedwetting came back just at the time that I was exploring buying my own adult diapers.

So, I've wondered if there are any other bedwetters out there, how you deal with it, and if you've ever been part of an enuresis or incontinence support group in the area?

I never was a bedwetter other than wetting cause i wanted to and was a DL a long time before I ever tried wetting the bed. Maybe the 2 relate both ways as a starter for the other. I'm a DL and a daddy and do both because I enjoy doing them. I like the thought of wetting my pants, bed and diapers but most of the time sticking with the diapers.

Well I was a bed wetter clear through elementary. I quit wearing huggies when I was 8 years old. Even after I quit wearing, I still had a bed wetting problem but I just got it under control enough to hide it from my parents. (I remember my dad as being very aggressive to get me to quit) Although not as bad now, I still wake up half way through wetting the bed. It does not happen as often but still does. I don't know if I am just a really deep sleeper or what. I was embarrassed in front of my babysitters son once when I was young. I was really good friends with her son and he was older. I had to stay the night over there once and my mom asked the babysitter to keep it secret from her son because I was embarrassed and did not want him to know. (I asked her to ask my babysitter) I remember it pretty clearly, we where in his bedroom playing with super hero action figures or something and she opened the door and said "time to get ready for bed! Here kato(obviously not my real name)get your diaper on. We don't want you ruining the sheets!" then she threw the diaper towards me right in front of her son with a big grin. I got up embarrassed and walked into the bathroom and changed and came out in my pj's and back into his room.

Do you want to hear the funny thing? My mom recently found out I wear diapers again (I live with her and she found a wet diaper in my bathroom that I forgot to conceal in the trash. After I dealt with that whole ideal, I told her that I think I like to wear because of my late potty training. Do you know what she told me? She told me that she bribed me to quit. (I don't remember that at all) she told me that she promised me that she would buy me a video game for my super Nintendo if I quit wetting the bed. She said as soon as she bought it for me, I quit wetting the bed and she never bought me diapers again! ... *blushes* :blush: I still think about that from time to time because I don't remember that at all! I do remember trying really hard at one point to quit but I don't remember being bribed! They made it out as if I did it on purpose... :blush: maybe that is why she did not give me a hard time when she found out. :wub:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was also a bedwetter until I was 6 years old and was put in cloth diapers and plastic pants every night for bed. i remember when Iw as about 4 years old being excited that I was wearing a diaper and plastic pants for bed! I know that this is probably where I got my interest in wearing diapers at an older age. I was never diapered after age 6 when my bedwetting stopped, but I always had an interest in Pampers commercials and when I was about 11 I got some and used them a few times. I was hooked after that.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Have any of you ever met another bedwetter in person from your teen years onward? If so, what was that like?

Personally, I've never talked with anyone else with this condition - just online.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a bedwetter too up into the age of 13 or so. Dealt with the sheets until i was old enough to buy my own diapers (job wise). Havent actually wet the bed on accident since then. But thats how i started being a dl, just from the urge and wish of wanting them.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was a bedwetter through mid-teen years, and rejoined the ranks about 6 months ago. I definitely think late bedwetting had something to do with my DL interests, and since this appears to once again be a "need," I'm pretty glad I developed a like for diapers, lol!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was a bedwetter until I was 14 years old. I was out of diapers at night for about a year but then because of bedwetting I was kept in diapers untl I stopped. My love of wearing and my ABDL side just grew from that I suppose.

• 2 years later...