LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letter To My Boyfriend

Guest Amphetamenace

This started out as a sweet letter, but I tied it together with rhymes and my lame attempt at proper poetry. :)

I really hope that someday, I could hand this letter to a boyfriend of mine and he'll read it, come around, and at least invest in a little effort to be my baby. I've told my boyfriend of 8 months of my lifestyle and no such luck. He finds it disgusting. I do think that I will keep my infantilism to myself and move on with it. Its sad that my favorite boy wasn't open to this idea, because, its starting to hurt my feelings for him. I dream that some day we can reach a point where I can just slip him this letter, along with a little diaper pin charm (to remind him of his 'Mommy'), and we can live happily ever after. I doubt it will ever happen, what Im looking for is impossible to find.

These are songs to kind of help get the message across. I was listening to them as I wrote :)

It never occured to me in my life that I could love someone so much, someone so stubborn, so strong and mature, and that I risk it all to tell you this, that I want to love you even more.

Think of my love as a sort of well, that can only reach so deep. Now my heart will start to swell with secrets we can keep.

I want to love the little you, the one you always hide. The one who sleeps in my lap; your tender, sweeter side. The side that cuddles his stuffed animals close, the side whos secrets you exposed. When I would tell my close friends stories, of the cute little things you do, I'll always feel the glory, as they want to baby you.

I'll keep you as my little baby, I wont see you as weak, I won't degrade you, I won't replace you, don't feel like a freak.

I want to hold you in my lap, I want to count your sheep. I want to sing you lullabies, I'll rock you sound asleep. I cuddle you close every night, I'll speak and sing and hum. Your baby dreams will take flight, as you start to suck your thumb.

I'll pour you milk that I'll warm up, in a bottle for you to drink. I'll hold you close and hold you up, whether you prefer yellow, blue, or pink. I'll rock you as I hum to you, I'll smile as I do, knowing you're my happy baby and I'll take care of you.

As adult babies love their diapers, my handsome one will too. I'll lay you down and lift your feet up, just to diaper you. You may be a little scared at first, knowing that this is new, but when you feel it, you'll remember and you'll gasp, you'll smile, you'll coo. You'll feel loved as I powder your bottom and watch over you, after I tape you up and lift you up, off to sleep you go. You're all grown up now and happy though, as the respectable man you are. You work hard and make others proud, but my arms you won't outgrow.

We'll go out to the shops, to the restaraunts and the shows. I'll always have diapers and bottles where my baby goes. As my little one, its endless fun, I can always excite and soothe you. In my bag or purse we can play, or there's lots around town to do. All week long you worked hard, strong, stoic and on guard, but after you become my baby, your bitterness I'll discard.

I'll do all these things for you, if only you would let me. My toes would curl with pleasure if you'd do the same for me. I know you said its not for you, but its an important part of me. And if you can't try this, than kindly let me be.

My heart will always love you, you'll always be my friend, but someone who wants to try this for me, is the one I apprehend. Life's too short to bend to pressure and I can no longer pretend. I want a healthy lover as much as a little baby boyfriend.

Anyway, I don't know what I should do with this piece of writing. I'm sleep deprived so I can't even tell if its good or not. Just some constructive criticism would be nice. I don't think I should just let it go to waste.

-Kelly

ahhh i hope you find that one and he loves u no matter what and that was a good song

It is amazing that Normal seems to be a DL, and kind of toward 24/7, openly, and Kelly wants - prefers - to be a Mommy to an AB. These two have found each other while so many DLs and ABs search, yearn, crave simple acceptance of their leanings, urges and preferred "lifestyle". And, yet, even within THIS find, there is incomplete connection! Life can be so cruel sometimes...

Tina Turner sang a song - "What's Love Got to Do With It?" - even as she and husband Ike had their problems. And, in so many ways at so many times it IS all about "love". It hampers clear vision, it impedes our focus, and even when realities and "statistics" of our relationship(s) - obviously, NOT with "The One" - are right in front of our eyes, we hope that "love will win out". We hope that love will overcome all the obstacles in our relationship lives, and we will achieve that Nirvana of eternal, warm, comfortable love at some point. We just don't realize that we are imperfect humans and it is our own imperfections that keep us from "smooth sailing". It doesn't mean either of us, or both of us, or neither of us is WRONG. It just means that in the scope of life, sometimes, as much as we enjoy love, enjoy being in love, wanting to love, being loved and finding love - any number of times in our lives(and, for many, it's NOT a one time thing, and there are varying degrees...) - it doesn't mean that we WILL have all that with a person we most hope it will happen with, or that we have connected with, but something tells us, our gut, or we have a nagging feeling, that all the pieces of the puzzle to the ideal relationship are there.

As the saying goes, "It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all." From every relationship that doesn't work, we better learn how - in learning about ourselves and how we relate/interact with others - to move forward, ever getting closer TO connecting with "The One".

Kelly, you gave it your best. I think Normal was upfront with you. I don't think it boiled down to an inability to communicate - both of you were pretty clear about what you wanted, needed, what worked and what didn't work. Where it goes from here, only the two of you can decide.

I would, however, like to thank the both of you for sharing your situation with the forum. I think you've provided valuable insight - from the both of you - to anyone who cares to educate themselves and also grow, relationship-wise, in a situation like this.

Best to the both of you, wherever your paths and journies take you, either together, or seperately...

This started out as a sweet letter, but I tied it together with rhymes and my lame attempt at proper poetry. :)

I really hope that someday, I could hand this letter to a boyfriend of mine and he'll read it, come around, and at least invest in a little effort to be my baby. I've told my boyfriend of 8 months of my lifestyle and no such luck. He finds it disgusting. I do think that I will keep my infantilism to myself and move on with it. Its sad that my favorite boy wasn't open to this idea, because, its starting to hurt my feelings for him. I dream that some day we can reach a point where I can just slip him this letter, along with a little diaper pin charm (to remind him of his 'Mommy'), and we can live happily ever after. I doubt it will ever happen, what Im looking for is impossible to find.

These are songs to kind of help get the message across. I was listening to them as I wrote :)

It never occured to me in my life that I could love someone so much, someone so stubborn, so strong and mature, and that I risk it all to tell you this, that I want to love you even more.

Think of my love as a sort of well, that can only reach so deep. Now my heart will start to swell with secrets we can keep.

I want to love the little you, the one you always hide. The one who sleeps in my lap; your tender, sweeter side. The side that cuddles his stuffed animals close, the side whos secrets you exposed. When I would tell my close friends stories, of the cute little things you do, I'll always feel the glory, as they want to baby you.

I'll keep you as my little baby, I wont see you as weak, I won't degrade you, I won't replace you, don't feel like a freak.

I want to hold you in my lap, I want to count your sheep. I want to sing you lullabies, I'll rock you sound asleep. I cuddle you close every night, I'll speak and sing and hum. Your baby dreams will take flight, as you start to suck your thumb.

I'll pour you milk that I'll warm up, in a bottle for you to drink. I'll hold you close and hold you up, whether you prefer yellow, blue, or pink. I'll rock you as I hum to you, I'll smile as I do, knowing you're my happy baby and I'll take care of you.

As adult babies love their diapers, my handsome one will too. I'll lay you down and lift your feet up, just to diaper you. You may be a little scared at first, knowing that this is new, but when you feel it, you'll remember and you'll gasp, you'll smile, you'll coo. You'll feel loved as I powder your bottom and watch over you, after I tape you up and lift you up, off to sleep you go. You're all grown up now and happy though, as the respectable man you are. You work hard and make others proud, but my arms you won't outgrow.

We'll go out to the shops, to the restaraunts and the shows. I'll always have diapers and bottles where my baby goes. As my little one, its endless fun, I can always excite and soothe you. In my bag or purse we can play, or there's lots around town to do. All week long you worked hard, strong, stoic and on guard, but after you become my baby, your bitterness I'll discard.

I'll do all these things for you, if only you would let me. My toes would curl with pleasure if you'd do the same for me. I know you said its not for you, but its an important part of me. And if you can't try this, than kindly let me be.

My heart will always love you, you'll always be my friend, but someone who wants to try this for me, is the one I apprehend. Life's too short to bend to pressure and I can no longer pretend. I want a healthy lover as much as a little baby boyfriend.

Anyway, I don't know what I should do with this piece of writing. I'm sleep deprived so I can't even tell if its good or not. Just some constructive criticism would be nice. I don't think I should just let it go to waste.

-Kelly

wish i could find a mommy just like you.

Guest Amphetamenace

Thanks for all of the niceness! I preeshiate that. :)

Wellll Tcc, this is just a follow-up of what you've said before. "Normal" is my boyfriend, but he's not into diapers, he just got out of them. He slept in diapers and cuddled a stuffed animal at night for 13 years, not for shits and giggles, but because he wet the bed at night. Whenever he brings this up, I never use it as an oppurtunity to push my lifestyle.

Currently, he finds my lifetsyle disgusting, and I can't change that. But I wish I could. I also wish I could let him understand that its just as hard for me to change this aspect about myself, as it is hard for him to change his bedwetting history. I'm always very considerate with him, as I know he's practically a baby at heart. He can get very defensive if I bring up the fact that his chubby cheeks are adorable. He also hates when I tease him because he drooled all over my shoulder from sleeping, or my random tickle attacks. I respect him, so I don't do these things anymore. I also don't bring up the fact that I want to baby him. Yes, its come down to this. I just quietly let it fester inside as cancer someday. I also cry, and I find it kind of ironic that I'm being a big baby, about treating my boyfriend like a big baby.

I know that with all of the possibilities of people out there, him and I lasting together forever is highly unlikely. I think its bound to happen with someone who's more receptive to my lifestyle. But time will tell. But as for now, I'm keeping it to myself. This seems wasteful when there's boatloads of AB's who will jump at the oppurtunity of having a mommy, but, that's simply not what I'm looking for. Sorry guys :(

Truly interesting.

A woman who wants to be a mommy to her BF, who isn't into AB.

A former bedwetter, who doesn't WANT a mommy, to be babied and isn't an AB.

And, all kinds of males out their that wish they could have, if nothing else, acceptance of their diaper urges, whether it be simple DL or full-blown desire to be totally cared for as an infant 24/7.

Life is, indeed, cruel at times. And, trying to find compromise and a meeting of the minds, and a middle ground, is not always possible.

This truly has been an interesting situation to follow, and feel privileged to be able to respond and weigh in.

The best to the both of you for a public sharing, and hopefully, the journey you both take WILL bring you happiness in the partners you ultimately connect with, even if it's NOT each other.

WOW! what a great expression of feelings in that poem. i feel like i'm on the other spectrum of it, looking for an accepting mommy. someday... maybe. someday... best of luck with your search.i hope we all find "the one".

I was quite impressed with the way you got your feelings down on paper, and trust me, I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of us, if I could find a loving mommy like you, my life would be complete and very happy and enjoyable, you give all of us who do not have a mommy, hope. Please stay the way you are, you are one fantastic, beautiful person.

Sincerely, Baby Kisses** BooBoo

Guest Amphetamenace

I would like to add this to the second- to last verse...

In the nursery of my mind, in a different place, different time, lays a sacred little shrine. Untouched by human hands, unpressured from society's demands, the perfect place I showed to you, rests in this land. Your words tried to torch it, your feelings froze it cold, but the fantasies of you and me, will never grow too old. This little door will open, when my eyes close, its all sunshine, love and cribs, then powder fills your nose. I carry you my baby, then I tickle your toes, I bathe you my boy, then your breathing slows. I lay you on the table, where baby powder snows. I diaper you my baby, taping you up tight, and as you suckle your milk bottle, you know, everything's all right. A little kiss from mommy, a little burp from you, now you're jammied, powdered, pacified; diapered and renewed. Whether we stay or part, I keep this place at heart. Every night you're babied, deep in this little shrine, where my thoughts can't hurt you, nor yours can't hurt mine. I lock the door behind me, looped in fantasy, where my world and your world where always meant to be.

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

It never occurred to me in my life that I could love someone so much, someone so stubborn, so strong and mature, I risk it all to tell you this; I want to love you more.

I want to love the little you, the one you always hide. The one who sleeps in my lap; your tender, sweeter side. The one that hugs his stuffed animals close, the one whose secrets you exposed. When I tell my close friends stories, of the cute little things you do, I smile at the glory, they want to baby you.

I'll keep you as my baby, I won’t see you as weak, I won't degrade you, I won't replace you, you won’t be called a freak. Its me and you, and no one else, all behind closed doors. A working man is still a man, whether standing or on all fours. In this place, this living place, fantasies wash ashore.

I'll pour you milk that I'll heat up, in a bottle for you to drink. I'll hold you close and hold you up, whether you prefer yellow, blue, or pink. I'll rock you as I hum to you, I'll smile as I do, knowing you're my happy baby and I'll take care of you.

As grown babies love their diapers, my handsome one will too. I'll lay you down and lift your feet up, just to diaper you. You may be a little scared at first, knowing that this is new, but when you feel it, you'll remember and you'll gasp, you'll smile, you'll coo. You'll feel loved as I powder your bottom and fuss over you, after I tape you up and pick you up, off to sleep you go. You're all grown up now and happy though, as the respectable man you are. You work hard and make others proud, but my arms you won't outgrow. Now it’s baby's bedtime, come lay next to me dear. It’s time to hold you, rock you, and dry your little tears.

We'll go out to the shops, to the restaurants and the shows. I'll always have diapers and bottles where my baby goes. As my little one, its endless fun, I can always thrill and soothe you. In my bag or purse we can play, or there’s a lot around town to do. All week long you worked hard, strong, stoic and on guard, but after you become my baby, your bitterness discards. In my backseat I’ll lay you down, sprinkle powder all around, when there’s no one to be found, you’ll feel dry, safe and sound.

I'll do all these things for you, if only you would let me. My toes would curl with pleasure if you'd do the same for me. I know you said its not for you, but its an important part of me. And if you can't accept this, than kindly let me be.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only girl, when given perfection, will cry and curl. I feel as if laying a pearl to a swine, within the pearl, the heart is mine. As we carry on as merry adults, we just play; the real me wants another way. Its just the natural course I say; love does die and flowers decay, no matter if the daisies grey, you won’t be my baby, anyway.

My heart will always love you, you'll always be my friend, but someone who wants to try this, is the one I apprehend. Life's too short to bend to pressure and I can no longer pretend. I want a healthy lover as much as a little baby boyfriend.

-Kelly

WOW! That was great, someday you'll find your special one. Any guy/baby would be lucky to have you! Someday, I hope to find my special gf/mommy. I've had her before, but after 5 years guess she wasen't the "One Special ONE"

Relationships are just one giant, depressing nightmare for myself. Maybe it's a conencticut thing but almost every girl here is self centered, self serving and in my case, suffering from some kind of mental lapse. I've never been in a relationship where I got much or anything back in return. Despite this I still get up and keep looking for the one who understands me, can strengthen me and I can strengthen her. Don't give up, your last boyfriend may have been the wrong fit, however in time you'll find the right one.

Guest Amphetamenace

Yup... Numbnuts left this up... and.... He found it.... He read all of it. After I went into a fit of hair-pulling, face rubbing, wall pounding ball of shock, he held me and told me "Kelly, Kelly, calm down! You know you can tell me anything."

Afterwards, I held him, for a long long time, in my lap, with his head in my arms. I rocked him gently and I spoke to him softly. He told me, "That wasn't so bad" but he refuses to take it any further... He also said "I didn't need a rhyme scheme to see how much it means to you.... I already know how you feel about it, and you know how I feel about it, its not going to change."

So, we had a very painful, repititive conversation.... there was a lot of kissing and crying and he told me "You didnt let it go. I didnt let the way I felt go, either. If it meant that much to me, I would have let you go. But I haven't. And I won't be the one who's forever for you, but I hope whoever stays with you forever, is very much into that, and wants to be a part of that."

But what he said just strengthened my feelings for him... it hurts even more now... the hurt is more deeper and more numb, but not as widespread and painful.

Guest Amphetamenace

I think I'm sort of reaching a happy medium here... Kyle is my baby, essentially, without diapers or pacifiers or any of it. Yesterday, he let me hold him in my lap, and he put his hand next to his mouth (by accident I'm certain), and when he closed his eyes, I got the same rush that comes from being a Mommy... the tender, loving, powerful feeling. It was so close to him sucking his thumb. He'll close his eyes and fall asleep to music that I play. When he's mocking somebody or trying to get back on his train of thought, he'll make babbling sounds, which, catch me off guard, as ridiculous as it sounds, and makes my heart melt. All I need to do is imagine a diaper bulge in his pants and I basically have what I'm looking for.

I do think our relationship is getting more and more serious. It may not sound rational, but I love him more and more every day, and forever used to not even be a concept to me, but now Its marked with a question mark. I looked at him today and teared up, because today felt like the first day we met, we were laughing and talking and teasing one another, or cuddling, or I was watching him fall asleep in my lap. Even after all the bumps and scrapes we've had, and even though we can both feel this lifestyle of mine peeling us apart, it still feels perfect to spend time with each other. I only teared up at the thought that I had to leave him someday. I'm arguing with myself, constantly. He's so playful, he's so sweet, he's so fun to be around, and, he's very sleepy. Its basically everything without the diapers.

/sappiness.

I guess maybe in time I'll accept this, and maybe with a little time and alcohol, we can hit the right mood and we'll TRY to try it someday. Maybe, even less than likely, he'll enjoy it. Its hard to say. Time will tell.

Well... it's really great that you're being so honest with each other. I truly hope you two have the best. It seems like you two are a pretty awesome couple, even if perhaps the mommy thing doesn't work out.

And, who knows, maybe he'll have some urge to get out of his shell a little bit later. :)

I've watched this with interest. I wish I had some wonderful, wise advice for you. The two of you seem to care about each other very much and you seem to be slipping, if not falling, in love.

You've each been very honest with each other - a rare and wonderful thing in itself, I think. I am very concerned for both of you, however. In your expression of who you are and who you cannot be, you've been open and truthful; you seem to appreciate that in each other very much.

Only you can answer this question honestly, however: who is it you are falling in love with? Is it the guy who has told you clearly that he cannot go where you would like him to go? Is it the guy you've visualized in him - the one who falls asleep in your lap but doesn't feel like a baby - the one who has a hand near his face and you imagine him sucking his thumb - the one who's sounds remind of you of a baby?

You say "I guess maybe in time I'll accept this, and maybe with a little time and alcohol, we can hit the right mood and we'll TRY to try it someday." Who is it that will have to have the alchohol and who is it that will need the right mood and who is the one who will be TRYing it? How disappointed will you be if this moment never comes - or even if it comes, but he reaffirms that he just cannot go there?

I say all this because my situation is a little inside out from yours. I fell in love and married a wonderful woman almost 25 years ago. I hid my fetish because I knew it wouldn't be accepted. I didn't want to give it - or her - up. I foolishly thought it would never come up - that I could live my fetish secretly. Now I'm in much the situation you are; I have to satisfy my NEEDS and my wife, who has discovered my secret, is opposed totally. We've had some great conversations recently - somewhat like yours. The same question comes up in my marriage as you've posed for your relationship; will she ever accept (let alone participate, as you'd like for him)? will I ever be able to set aside my current NEEDS to satisfy her dislikes?

Stalemate - at least for now. For both of us. The difference is you are starting to fall in love. You can see where the path is leading you. If I have any advice, it can only be to BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. You've been honest with each other, but as irrational as love is, try to be rational about your NEEDS in the future. You've done the 'perhaps' scenario where 'perhaps' it'll work out. Believe me, I'm running my mind full speed trying to create positive scenarios! Try to run some of the negative scenarios as well - will your love be able to overcome living out any of those negative possibilities? I would not dare to answer that for you or suggest that a yes or no is more likely.

And if I had listened to advice from others when I was 21 years old, my life might have been entirely different and I wouldn't be where I am now at age 63. Much of where I am now is wonderful and I wouldn't give it up for anything, but still there is a huge gap between where my NEEDS are and where the NEEDS of my wife are.

My only advice is, as I've said, think ahead in time - one year, five, twenty - if the gap between the two of you is still there, will your relationship have been worth it? Again, no one can tell you that and you can only try to be honest enough with yourself to imagine.

I wish the best for you two - regardless of how this turns out. You are pretty obviously loving and caring people. You deserve a full and happy life. Whatever that might mean.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Amphetamenace

Well, diaperdpt, we broke up.

Its true that there was a gap, and that problem is no longer there anymore.

We still live with one another. I still tickle and baby him and tease him. I take pictures of him when he sleeps with his stuffed animals, and threaten to post them on facebook. Basically, we're like brother and sister now. Except for, well (ahem) the "stuff" we do. But we are well above close friends, we're "friends with benefits", in more ways than one ;)

Tbh, I like it better this way. He broke up with me, but he assured me it had nothing to do with infantilsm. He said that we're like fire and gasoline. I'm aggressive, he's softspoken. He's serious, I'm a joker (He's hilarious... but at home, by himself, he's very quiet and grumpy almost). He's dem, Im republican. Im catholic, he's atheist. We were discussing plans about our future, and he felt intimidated. He knew later on down the road we would clash, and he knew how much keeping my "Mommy" side to myself hurt me. He ended it, on a very good note, and I agreed. But we're both very happy now.

I'm looking at a few AB boys now and some local friends that I can date. I'm very much ready to mingle. There's no baggage or heartbreak. He was a phonomenal boyfriend, and an excellent friend, and I'll never forget him. I don't need to be his gf to have an amazing relationship with him.

Well, diaperdpt, we broke up.

Its true that there was a gap, and that problem is no longer there anymore.

He knew later on down the road we would clash, and he knew how much keeping my "Mommy" side to myself hurt me. He ended it, on a very good note, and I agreed. But we're both very happy now.

I'm looking at a few AB boys now and some local friends that I can date. I'm very much ready to mingle. There's no baggage or heartbreak. He was a phonomenal boyfriend, and an excellent friend, and I'll never forget him. I don't need to be his gf to have an amazing relationship with him.

Thanks for letting us in on this update. So often people respond to posts and then never hear the resolve. Congratulations to both of you for being able to get through this and still be friends, living together.

We can only wonder what might have happened if you'd been closer and more compatible on the other long term life issues. Would the ABDL issues have been resolved because of the better environment on other issues? It really doesn't matter now anyway, does it?

What is important is that the two of you understood the relationship enough to end it before it went south. Good for both of you!! Your ability to deal well with this bodes well for future relationships as well - at least from your side. And if problems do present themselves, I sense you'll have the wisdom and sense to extricate yourself in a healthy way. Hopefully you won't have to worry about that and will find just the right person, loving and compatible in all the ways each of you might need.

Best wishes as you search out that special someone!! It sure seems like he'll be getting someone very special himself. I hope he'll appreciate you for who you are.

• 1 month later...

Well congrats on things ending as smooth as they did. The ex and I still live together and I manipulated the situation long enough to make the break up mutualk and it took me a few months before I was ready to date. Just go slow, you're a mommy and those are far and few in between, look for the right guy, don't settle for anything less than what you expect and you'll do fine.;)

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm late.

The poem was beautiful and heart wrenching. Reading your story, Clairvoyance, was also heart wrenching.

I'm glad to hear that the break up was amicable. I haven't much else to say that wouldn't come off as a platitude. So I'll just say thank you so much for sharing, and sharing so honestly.

• 3 months later...