LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letter To My Boyfriend

Guest Amphetamenace

• 1 month later...

The poem is absolutely beautiful, Amphetamenace, as is your story. I too hope you find someone who understands and appreciates this facet of you along with all the others. This is a big world full of all sorts of characters, more of us are big babies at heart than you suppose. Luck & love!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That sounded so corny, but I loved it! Sounds to me you have a lot of love to give to some lucky AB. Send me a message. I can be the most huggable, lovable, sweet-able, tickle-able, and darn tut-tin cutest little AB you'll ever meet!

• 8 months later...

Amphetamenace here. A few name changes brought me to this one... Ahh, I'm liking this new name... breath of fresh sunshine it is.

Anywho, I have stellar news. I have found what I was looking for. I have found the sweetest little AB who also happens to be a massively impressive professional and expert. He's a programmer and he works for Google by day, and he's the best boyfriend I've ever had (NOTE: I do have his permission to post his profession).

Ladies, gentlemen, please, do not give up the faith in your search for someone. With people like him in the mix, I really hope it revives your patience. But I had to kiss alot of frogs to get to him. It was worth it. He has exceeded my expectations for an ideal boyfriend.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't give up Kelly. Your baby boy is out there looking for you just as you are looking for him. Don't waste time with one who cannot accept this part of you, because you will never be happy if you stay. Now pack that diaper bag and go find your baby, happiness awaits you. PPPantsgt.