LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Fabine

If it actually holds the capacity they are claiming it will be worth the price.

Not really, unless you really, really like diaper dermatitis... :ninja:

if you know anything about what it takes to actually make these diapers you would know they are severely over charging this product

I just wish they would be a bit more honest and not take advantage of jacking up the price on their product.

Well, I don't know anything about what it takes to actually make these diapers so tell us how they do, how much it is really costing them and then we can all judge on how severely they are over charging us. I would really like to know. I'm honestly not trying to be sarcastic. This would be very interesting to know.

I don't really understand where they get the pricing but just know what seems cheap, fair, and overpriced when looking at a diaper. The bambinos, are definately a fair price for me for example where as a depend, is overpriced for what you get, even though they may cost less. Like I said, not sure how they get the pricing but I see it as Depend has to charge more to cover advertising cost and major overhead where as smaller, more independent companies don't have too.

For an easy comparison, as their prices are pretty stationary, us large users have to pay nearly $11 more per case than a medium user does for bambinos. Still 48 diapers in the case. Is bambino making a lot more money on the larges then the mediums. I don't know but in my mind, I can't see why it'd cost $11 dollars more for 48 diapers and the jump to XL is just over $2 for 48 diapers??? Sample packs are $7 for mediums and $7.25 for L, XL??? I don't get it, but I'm sure the company has it's reasons that I'm unaware of. If you do have some insight though adrian, please tell us as many of us would like to know the costs involved.

Anyways,

I think it is a little game we have to play though on buying things from abu at the right time to get the best price as they often have discounts. Not long ago they had 10% off everything so it brought the price of the diapers down to about $2.70 a piece. Yeah, still a lot but adrian, you also have to keep in mind for us Large users especially, diapers (even bambinos) are higher priced and we're use to paying $1.50 to $2 for a decent diaper that has often has no print and likely no where near the absorbency this has(even if it's exaggerated, it'll probably still be more than anything out there or it'd be suicide).

I think the diapers absorbency may be over kill but again folks, this isn't your "daily diaper" either. (pun intended) :) Just as they sell an 8oz steak at dozens of restaurants, one could be $7, another $50. Is the second one worth 7 times the price? Hmmm, that's your choice I guess. To some it may be, to others, probably not and is the $50 steak restaurant making 7 + times the profit too? IDK honestly but I doubt it.

All I know is the Fabine better perform or they're going to have a real tough time selling them at $3 a piece. The price will probably come down over time too as did the other abu products they have.

I think some of us here just need to look at this diaper a little differently then "a $3 diaper". It's much more than just that.

• Like 2

If it actually holds the capacity they are claiming it will be worth the price.

Why not just strap a bucket of water between your legs? This is just getting so extreme that it is rediculous. I really don't see the purpose of a diaper that can hold 7lbs of fluid.

For an easy comparison, as their prices are pretty stationary, us large users have to pay nearly $11 more per case than a medium user does for bambinos. Still 48 diapers in the case. Is bambino making a lot more money on the larges then the mediums. I don't know but in my mind, I can't see why it'd cost $11 dollars more for 48 diapers and the jump to XL is just over $2 for 48 diapers??? Sample packs are $7 for mediums and $7.25 for L, XL??? I don't get it, but I'm sure the company has it's reasons that I'm unaware of. If you do have some insight though adrian, please tell us as many of us would like to know the costs involved.

In Bambinos the amount of absorbent material (i.e. the expensive stuff) between the Medium and Large is significant. When they jump from Large to XL they get most of the additional size from the side flaps which are much cheaper.

Why not just strap a bucket of water between your legs? This is just getting so extreme that it is rediculous. I really don't see the purpose of a diaper that can hold 7lbs of fluid.

Novelty.. Why have a diaper with designs on it.. or for that matter why would anyone, who doesn't need them, wear diapers?

I will buy a small case for sure.. I have always had good experiences with ABU.

• Like 2

On a side note i recently ordered some sdk and cushies and added their new and improved baby scent. I honestly was surprised as hell when the delivery guy handed me the package and i could smell the baby scent through the box!! I don't know about the Fabine diaper but if it follows the awesome improvement of their baby scent its gonna rock :D

Cheers for products made for ab/dl :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I got in touch with the manufacturer of Fabines (buntewindel.de - I live in Germany). They offered me a case of 100 for 165 Euro (about $230). I nearly bought them, and was going to try and sell some on ebay, but with the shipping costs, they would end up being almost as much as the ones from ABUniverse.

I'm not sure about these anyway. After using Super Dry Kids and ABU Cushies, I'm hooked on the one wide tape design.

• Like 2

I got in touch with the manufacturer of Fabines (buntewindel.de - I live in Germany). They offered me a case of 100 for 165 Euro (about $230). I nearly bought them, and was going to try and sell some on ebay, but with the shipping costs, they would end up being almost as much as the ones from ABUniverse.

I'm not sure about these anyway. After using Super Dry Kids and ABU Cushies, I'm hooked on the one wide tape design.

Me too. I wish ABU had just followed through on their promise to deliver an "Overnight" version of what they were already making.

I'd pay $2.50, maybe even $3 per for an SDK with Abena 4 absorbency. I wouldn't give a nickel for these idiotic looking pieces of crap. I don't pay for T-shirts with company advertising on them. I'm damned sure not going to pay TOP premium prices for ham-handed company advertising on them. At least ABU is subtle about how they attach their brand to the diaper. A big website address across the front? Fuck that.

Me too. I wish ABU had just followed through on their promise to deliver an "Overnight" version of what they were already making.

I'd pay $2.50, maybe even $3 per for an SDK with Abena 4 absorbency. I wouldn't give a nickel for these idiotic looking pieces of crap. I don't pay for T-shirts with company advertising on them. I'm damned sure not going to pay TOP premium prices for ham-handed company advertising on them. At least ABU is subtle about how they attach their brand to the diaper. A big website address across the front? Fuck that.

Cry me a river *plays the violin*

Necros~ :whistling:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Posted on their site:

The production of this item has been delayed. This product is no longer available for preorder at this time. We are currently waiting on the manufacturer, Buntewindel, for a confirmed arrival date of our order at our warehouse. Preorders placed on this site by our customers will be filled as soon as possible on a first-come-first-served basis.

I read the ship that was hauling it to the states is having engine trouble. now they said late july early august! Brutenwindel.de

I cannot wait hopefully they get here soon, I will be ordering two cases. as the next production wont be here till next year. ;D

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I finally got the Fabine Exklusiv. I got them from Buntewindel and I must say they are amazing. They will last you 24 hours, the advertised absorbency is really there.

I ordered 4 packs and they came in a big brown box with no markings, so I will be ordering from them again, but with them lasting so long, it will be a while before I need more, lol.

I hope that the wait for you guys in the states will be over soon.

Well I finally got the Fabine Exklusiv. I got them from Buntewindel and I must say they are amazing. They will last you 24 hours, the advertised absorbency is really there.

I ordered 4 packs and they came in a big brown box with no markings, so I will be ordering from them again, but with them lasting so long, it will be a while before I need more, lol.

I hope that the wait for you guys in the states will be over soon.

Lucky girl :D! If you could take some pics and make a little review that would be cool :3