LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

Mine are in two places (depending on where I'm changing my diaper) I usually keep one stack on top of my dresser in plain view along with my wipes, lotion, powder etc and the other stack I keep on the bathroom counter (again in plain view). Typically anyone who uses our bathroom or is in our bedroom already knows that I wear diapers or if they don't, they soon will.

My wife and I turn the back bedroom into a walk in closet one whole wall is her foldable clothes on shelves and short wall has her dresser against it I used the wall by the door for my dresser and a big tall custom cabinet specially made to fit all my diapers,creams,rubber pants enema bag,buttplugs,and anal spreading devices and 3 cases of diapers inside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
In the process of moving. Just brought my stockpile to the new place. I'm keep the unopened packs in one of my guest bedroom closets for the time being. I'm going to have a cabinet built in the master closet for unopened packs and the open packs will go on my shelving on the opposite side of the closet.
  • Like 1

I have a storage room where the bulk of the stash is kept, but then some easy access ones are kept in a night stand in the living room. Surprisingly, no one ever seems to look in there. I'm not sure most people even realize it has a door on it.

I have a spare bedroom I use for my storage, I have a bunkbed and it backs up to a closet, the top bunk is storage as is also the closet. Its always a work in progress, when I have the energy I rearrange it.

• 6 years later...

I keep a handy pack of diapers right by the sink in my ensuite bathroom for easy access. As for the bulk of my stash, it's neatly tucked away in my wardrobe. Makes it both convenient and discreet for me!

I have a spare bedroom I use for much more than storage, but my clothes are in that closet, and I use part of it for diapers and shelves in there I store diapers as well as my play things etc etc.

I keep a few days' supply of diapers behind a pile of sweaters and T-shirts in my bedroom closet. I keep most diapers under the mattress of my bed. It has a closed bed frame so they are completely out of sight. I have to lift the mattress to get to them. I keep my diapers compressed in the packaging for as long as possible. This way the absorption capacity of the SAP remains intact

I now have a minimum stock of 72 daytime diapers (Tena slip Maxi medium) and 30 nighttime diapers (Better Dry 10 medium)