LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

I proably do have to many, and they fill my room up, but I have been selling some, mostly from my basement collection. I do admit it will make it very difficult to have anyone into my room though. I come from a long line of "collectors" though. I do like collecting them though :thumbsup:

As I'm slightly paranoid I keep mine in a safe. If my collection expands I will just pull out more junk that usually occupies the space.

That might be a a bit more than "slightly" paranoid ;) Good idea though. Now I have to ask... why do you have a "That was easy" button locked up?

If you ask my girlfriend her answer would be "all over the house... in the bedroom, closet, on top of the dresser..." and so on. However this where I try to keep most of them. Gotta love Ikea.

post-2988-0-15180200-1307532284_thumb.jp

post-2988-0-15180200-1307532284_thumb.jp

• Like 1

That might be a a bit more than "slightly" paranoid ;) Good idea though. Now I have to ask... why do you have a "That was easy" button locked up?

I don't want anyone stealing my Easy Button :) Originally the safe was for storing guns, as i never acquired any guns it ended up storing all the outer junk that I had no place for, like a super Nintendo, some electronic junk, an easy button that people insistently hit, and my stash for "safe" keeping. occasionally I will hide my stash elsewhere and leave my safe open, as my younger brother is also in to diapers. He suspects that I'm am as well, but can never find the proof. But he swears I have a stash somewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have all my diapers set up on long counter in my bedroom. I have three stacks. cloth diapers, a stack of (wellness or tranquilty), and (abena or dry 24/7). I keep all my diapering supplies int he bathroom. For travle i keep them in my LL bean backpack. Most people know I wear, so i dont go out of my way to hide them. Its pretty darn obvious.lol

have a good day..

I have a sort-of-ensuite that I don't use except for storage, and one of the cupboards is reserved for my diapers; my current stash is unusually big, so the cupboard could be described as "overflowing."

• 3 weeks later...

My house has a store room close to the master bedroom. It has shelves for cartons and cases of diapers.

In the master bedroom I have an adult changing table. On a wall close to that, above the base cabinets and counter top there are several hanging cloth diaper stackers. Long ago we bought one genuine baby disposable diaper stacker. My Granny found a supply of similar fabric. She used that to make bigger and wider stackers for adult disposables and even folded ACD gauze diapers. To keep all of my stackers identical, Granny even made some actual baby stacker size for the Pampers Cruisers and Extra Protection I use as slip-in pads.

Drawers below the stackers hold a supply of my pull-on vinyl panties.

All over the house. Gosh if they were all in one spot it would be obvious to my better half just how many diapers I have at home and that would cause a real issue for me. I tried to tell her I’m storing these for when we get old. She’s not buying it yet but I keep trying.

I keep mine organized on shelves in my closet. I have a shelf for diapers and protective underwear. Another one for male guards, pads, doublers, etc. And one more for plastic pants and underpads. I store them all in duffel bags. I live with a roommate. Don't get me wrong, it's not like he goes into my room and rummages through my things or anything but I'd rather be overly cautious than have anyone find out. Better safe than sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in a pretty typical two-bedroom college apartment, store my diapers in a plastic trunk in my closet, with some stuff stacked on top to make it an undesirable target, even for snoops. I store my boosters in duffel bags under my bed.