LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

I have a double door closet, one set of doors is blocked by a cabinet and can't be opened. The doors that can be opened are on the far side and you would have to crawl over my waterbet to get to them. Then if you opened them, you wouod have to look way back where the other closet doors are, the ones that are blocked, to see my bags of diapers. No one goes in my closet! It would be too hard to even get to the unblocked doors!

Mine are in Xerox boxes on the upper shelves in our bedroom closet. Not because I'm afraid of anyone seeing them, it's just more organized that way. I have mixed brands of diapers and sometimes prefer to wear one from an already opened package, and the opened packs can be hard to stack on the shelf. My wife is fine with this arrangement too, as she still has plenty of space for her things and has a closet in another room that is exclusively hers pretty much.

We occasionally have visitors, but there is no reason for them to be in our bedroom closet anyway, so this works well for my wife and me. :)

My wife demanded I clean up my "stuff" which was just randomly stuffed into my closet. There are now several large rubbermaid bins that have diapers in a couple, baby clothes in another, and girly stuff in a fourth.

My cloth diapers (the only kind I have) are on a shelf in the closet. My plastic pants and onsies are in a drawer in my dresser.

CDL

Right here

My Diapers & Ribber Panties

diapershelves.jpg

Against the wall along the battom half of the bed like this

readybed4.jpg

I have been keeping all my "toys" and diapers in a locked 30.5" x 15.5" x 16" chest. The best part about it is my parents wanted me to get it to protect my valuables as I was moving out for college. Now that I am temporary living with them once again, it acts as a great hiding place.

i keep mine in a black nylon bog in the back of my closet behind a bunch of other crap. people would have to really dig to find the main stash. and i also keep a few others in a small nondescript box in my other closet. nothing at all to draw attention :whistling:

My husband Don and I own our home.

A section of a storage closet in our master bedroom suite has shelves to hold cases of disposable diapers.

My changing table is an upholstered top over ordinary kitchen base cabinets, one with drawers and the other with adjustable shelves behind doors.

On the wall behind my changing table there is a counter top over base cabinets. Attached to the wall are two sections of upper cabinets, each with solid doors and adjustable shelves. Between those two upper cabinets there are custom-made hanging diaper stackers, styled like those for real infants. Mine are deeper and wider to better hold adult diapers. Those hold several each: Attends Youth Classic; Attends Breathable Small; ACD folded 36" square gauze diapers; Gerber baby pre-folds; Pampers Extra Protection Size 4. Those Pampers would fit in an actual stacker, but mine was made to fit using the same fabric as my other stackers.

The alcove off the master bedroom with the changing table and cabinets can be closed off with folding doors, but normally I leave those open. I do not make a secret that I am urinary incontinent. Of course I do not invite casual visitors to our bedroom.

Well for right now I am in Japan, so here at the hotel I have them in my suitcase and in the drawers. At home they are between the storage locker for the cases and a sea bag in the closet holds the bulk of my diapers.

Have been off the islands of Hawaii for a month now, currently in Japan working.... Enjoying the Japanese disposable diapers.

Hi Guys,

I can't believe some people are storing diapers in their cars! What would happen if the car was stolen and recovered ?

My car was stolen last year, and when It was recovered the overnight bag my friend left in the boot (trunk) had been opened and her bras & panties were strewn all around the car. Thankfully I didn't have any diapers in there, god knows what would have happened to them!

AND because I had bills & fines in the glovebox, the thieves would have known my name

not worth the risk!

I store mine in my bedroom, my bedroom closet and in a spare room in my basement. I also have quite a few stored at an airplane hanger. I live alone so I can store them pretty openly. The only disadvantage is that it makes it tough if someone comes over I have to make sure that they are hidden away well.

post-9062-0-94316700-1302142910_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-42061800-1302142919_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-19107700-1302142934_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-52958700-1302142940_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-94316700-1302142910_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-42061800-1302142919_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-19107700-1302142934_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-52958700-1302142940_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I store mine in my bedroom, my bedroom closet and in a spare room in my basement. I also have quite a few stored at an airplane hanger. I live alone so I can store them pretty openly. The only disadvantage is that it makes it tough if someone comes over I have to make sure that they are hidden away well.

You have so many! I'm jealous <_< Can I come live with you? :D

Did have them in my cupboard for a while but got paranoid someone might open the door one day and scream :wtf2: , so for now I have a stash of varying brands along with powders/wipes/etc. in one of my bed's less-accessible base drawers and the rest in the attic.

[derail]

Dunno if anyone else does this but I have a little system of "breaking" the nappies in.. Keep a certain amount of each brand in a seperate box, loose so they can breathe naturally over the course of a month or so. End result is they're nice and fluffy by the time they get transferred to the drawer!

[/derail]

I keep mine inside a hollow spot in my threw the wall AC unit, behind the front cover.

lol

I have a step in closet also that I keep them in. Depending on how often I find bargains on diapers there can be up to 50 packs of large sized briefs of all different brands in there.

p.s. hope you got the Dexter reference

ttfn

BBL