LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

• 2 months later...
On November 18, 2016 at 9:43 AM, SoggySoCal said:

I buy cases at a time. The cases I keep in my garage attic. I take a package of each variety and keep it in a large filing cabinet in my closet or just keep them on top of my dresser depending on if I expect company.

It's easier to say we're they aren't my front porch , I have them within easy reach in every room so I can change or be changed without having to go somewhere else , it's just easier to have diapers,catheters both coude intermittent and Foley, drain bags, and barrier cream already there within reach . I also keep at least 12 Northshore supreme on my chair the entire winter in case I get stuck anywhere, I don't ever want to get stuck out of town without diapers, the last time was in 2013 when we had so much snow the highway was closed and I was caught unprepared, had to buy real fit underwear and an entire bag was worn to get the six hours home and even with an entire bag of them on my pants and my cushion got soaked , I swore never to have that happen again ( I wrote depend about the performance and they said thanks for your input here's a 5.00 coupon for your next purchase, which means they didn't actually read the letter because I will never even in an emergecy buy there garbage again, I will go to household goods and get towels in an emergecy)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont know why i never thought of this before but i was able to take the diapers out of their package and fit them in my dresser drawers that i dont use and the best part is nobody should find out as long as i keep it closed cause nobody but me has any reason to be

• 3 weeks later...

I keep all my clothes in rubbermaid storage boxes so I keep my diapers in one of those as well.

And, damn daddyeric91! I'd love to just roll around on top of that horde!

I buy cases at a time. The cases I keep in my garage attic. I take a package of each variety and keep it in a large filing cabinet in my closet or just keep them on top of my dresser depending on if I expect company.
  • 2 months later...

In the process of moving. Just brought my stockpile to the new place. I'm keep the unopened packs in one of my guest bedroom closets for the time being. I'm going to have a cabinet built in the master closet for unopened packs and the open packs will go on my shelving on the opposite side of the closet.