• Jewlery
    • Chastity Devices
    • Other
    • None
  3. 3. Does it have a name?

• Yes (Reply if you dare!)
    • No

Guest little_jonny

i'm shaved, i try to keep it smooth down there.. i work in hot weather and sweat a lot when it hits around 103... also clean up is easy when i need to make a diaper change :)

• 3 weeks later...

Diapers with bush suck, its so hard to clean up! and i named my little boy chalk, as in chalk full of goodness!

That would be "chock"... ;)

Meanwhile, the good folks at BallsBalm are actually making an industrial-strength version of their product at my behest, since I apparently have the very first set of hair they've encountered that wouldn't cut loose with their original product. :D

I've been promised a couple free tubes as soon as BigBalls drops.

• 4 weeks later...

This is kinda bad cause Im a girl n all but damn it DD, you walked me into this one with that last question!

"I named my right testicle piss and my left testicle vinegar" -Dr. Evil

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Since I wear my diapers for long period, when it's "furry", the hair tends to hold the urine odor. I trim close with a moustache trimmer on a regular basis and it makes keeping things clean and comfortable much easier.

I have shaved "down there" every other day since I was 16. I am now 25. I didn't have a name for it till my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I were watching how to loose a guy in ten days and now its called "Princes Sofia". lol I figured what the hell. My testicles are "The Boys". Princes Sofia and The Boys. My reasoning for shaving is because my wife does not like the hair and neither did I so off it came. i want to get a tattoo of a stick figure with a lawn mower right above the line someday.

• 2 months later...

I try to keep mine fairly smooth by shaving once every couple of weeks. Smooth is so nice when the powder hits it. No decorations and no name though. Hey Baby Flo, I love the name you've given yours. So cute!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever seen that person that put the Pampers heart and word down there...

I am open minded, In fact I considered a sissy tat like a real small Care Bear like under my arm or bottom of my foot. LOL

But even still, I just cannot understand why???

i have shaved down there once or twice but it always causes such irritation when it grows back and i dont have the persistance to shave it every day cause most of the time i dont get to be a baby so why bother....

• 4 months later...

my wife calls it litle guy or little baby boy. She will not change me or, get into the mommy thing but she goes in heavily for the verbal shamming. She has no problem telling anyone I am hung like a flea. We are in a cuckold style relationship. She is away two nights a week sleeping at a real man's house.

The whole cuckold thing drives me wild mainly for several reasons such as

humiliation

dressing as a sissy baby girl

having a small penis

I call mine a "clitty"

• 2 weeks later...

my wife calls it litle guy or little baby boy. She will not change me or, get into the mommy thing but she goes in heavily for the verbal shamming. She has no problem telling anyone I am hung like a flea. We are in a cuckold style relationship. She is away two nights a week sleeping at a real man's house.

Are you dressed as a sissy baby girl when she is with a real man and does she let you watch?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...