LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Bambinos & Abus In Vancouver

I have about 56 Medium sized Bambinos both teddy style and plain white style as well as a bag of the scented booster pads and something like 20 ABU Kushies diapers: the kind with the cute patterns and the big single side tapes.

You can have them all for free as long as you can come pick them up from my place in a discreet way. Some of the bags have been opened but it's not like I have any diseases or anything so...

Send me a message here if interested.

Oh yeah and I'm in Vancouver BC in case you were wondering, not Vancouver WA.

• Like 1

Too bad I'm 1800 miles away. If you don't have any takers, I'd be interesting paying shipping if you want to send them to me.

PM me if it gets to that and I can paypal you the money and some extra for your troubles.

Guest Amphetamenace

I have about 56 Medium sized Bambinos both teddy style and plain white style as well as a bag of the scented booster pads and something like 20 ABU Kushies diapers: the kind with the cute patterns and the big single side tapes.

You can have them all for free as long as you can come pick them up from my place in a discreet way. Some of the bags have been opened but it's not like I have any diseases or anything so...

Send me a message here if interested.

Oh yeah and I'm in Vancouver BC in case you were wondering, not Vancouver WA.

Dear Clad

I am interested.

I have sent you a message. Ta ta for now...

• Like 1

I will pay you $90 for shipping IMMEDIATELY (today) if you are able to mail them to me.

I'm offering you more than that; 300 is my top price.

I'll also pay you a pretty penny for anything else.

I am a poor college student, working on my Masters' degree, I'll take what I can get.

The above 2 quotes don't add up to me, spending $300 on diapers does not equal poor college student.

• Like 1
Guest Amphetamenace

The above 2 quotes don't add up to me, spending $300 on diapers does not equal poor college student.

I work for a living. I can sort this out. I'd advise you to mind your own. Thanks. If I'm offering money, don't get involved, its my money, my concern, not yours.

• Like 3

Dear Clad

I am interested.

I will pay you $90 for shipping IMMEDIATELY (today) if you are able to mail them to me.

I'm offering you more than that; 300 is my top price. I will also pay you on a monthly basis if you need me to.

I'll also pay you a pretty penny for anything else.

Please, do this for me.

I am a poor college student, working on my Masters' degree, I'll take what I can get.

I. Am. Desperate.

I will be entering the Maryland State Police force in a little over a month, I will not be able to be diapered unless you come thru for me. Their training duration is 6 months.

I'm practically begging you and giving you money.

I have been trying to place an order for Bambino diapers. Due to changes of address, they will not be able to mail to me until next month. I am withdrawing my order.

You have answered my prayers.

I will pay you ANY amount of money you need me to!

Please consider this!

I will be discreet about this!!

ANY amount of money!!

Thank you SO SO much.

-Kelly

1: EVERY time I ordered from Bambino I got the diapers in under a week, UPS is fast. If Bambino is screwing you around, go order Secure Xplusses, they're the same diaper basically!

2: you're basically wanting diapers at $5-6 each, ordering from Bambino you could get 4 cases for $300

3: You posted on here and put the information out. People WILL comment on whether or not it's believeable or not *ahem* public forum.....if ya don't want people to point out your logical fail, don't post it, simple as that.

4: I don't believe much of your story. If you're a Masters Candidate, you shoulda had enough math sense to realize you were considering paying five times the price for some diapers.

• Like 1
Guest Amphetamenace

1: EVERY time I ordered from Bambino I got the diapers in under a week, UPS is fast. If Bambino is screwing you around, go order Secure Xplusses, they're the same diaper basically!

2: you're basically wanting diapers at $5-6 each, ordering from Bambino you could get 4 cases for $300

3: You posted on here and put the information out. People WILL comment on whether or not it's believeable or not *ahem* public forum.....if ya don't want people to point out your logical fail, don't post it, simple as that.

4: I don't believe much of your story. If you're a Masters Candidate, you shoulda had enough math sense to realize you were considering paying five times the price for some diapers.

(Shrug) I really don't care what anyone else has to say about this. If they believe me, or they don't, its up to them. As long as the diapers come to me, I'm happy. While you all are trying to insult someone doing something nice for someone, I'm in the process of getting diapers.

• Like 1

all im saying is you're overpaying by an incredible amount, but yeah, go for it, keeps em in business till I can put my order in

for the record, i wasn't insulting the person for putting the offer out there, I'm taking issue with the logic behind considering to pay $300 for 56 diapers when you could buy almost four times as many (depending on your size possibly over four times as many) for around 280

Guest Amphetamenace

all im saying is you're overpaying by an incredible amount, but yeah, go for it, keeps em in business till I can put my order in

for the record, i wasn't insulting the person for putting the offer out there, I'm taking issue with the logic behind considering to pay $300 for 56 diapers when you could buy almost four times as many (depending on your size possibly over four times as many) for around 280

Well thanks. Sorry if I came across as rude, and I apologize.

Im not paying all of this at once, Im paying it in a way thats both convenient for me and the OP.

The offer is no longer available.

I had hoped people who weren't in Vancouver wouldn't clutter this thread with BS but they did so I'm chucking them in the trash. It's easy.

Honestly if you live thousands of clicks away then what do you care why I am givin'them away?

I had hoped people who weren't in Vancouver wouldn't clutter this thread with BS but they did so I'm chucking them in the trash. It's easy.

Honestly if you live thousands of clicks away then what do you care why I am givin'them away?

A HUGE bloody waste!!! :angry: Before the bin men collect the fresh diapers, I suggest you search on diaperspace,here and similar sites for anyone in or near your area who would be delighted to have them.

Or you could even ebay them starting at the lowest amount and not put a reserve price. Or a very cheap buy it now price on there.

There's 8 people in Vancouncer I found on diaperspace for a start: http://www.diaperspace.com/groups/members/id_516/

Why not give it another chance. Lightning is right, it would be a huge waste but I can sympathize with your thoughts on this. Why not donate them to a nursing home or someplace that will use them if no one here claims them.

Allen

Guest Amphetamenace

Its no matter. Bambino would probably ship to my house in a longer time than how long it takes to ship from Canada to here.

Why won't you ship? Is it possible for you at all to put something in a box? Would you like to recieve my money order first? Why would you waste those? I want them desperately.

Its no matter. Bambino would probably ship to my house in a longer time than how long it takes to ship from Canada to here.

Why won't you ship? Is it possible for you at all to put something in a box? Would you like to recieve my money order first? Why would you waste those? I want them desperately.

Why won't you let this go? The OP for whatever reason DOES NOT want to ship them. Asking one time in a polite message is fine, haranguing him about it is another. All you are doing is infuriating him even more.

If you are so desperate to be diapered, then why won't any diaper work? It shouldn't matter if it is printed or plain. In fact the plain ones would be easier to explain why you have them.

Allen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Amphetamenace

Why won't you let this go? The OP for whatever reason DOES NOT want to ship them. Asking one time in a polite message is fine, haranguing him about it is another. All you are doing is infuriating him even more.

If you are so desperate to be diapered, then why won't any diaper work? It shouldn't matter if it is printed or plain. In fact the plain ones would be easier to explain why you have them.

Allen

Because I moved recently and I have an AVS mismatch on my card. It takes a little over a month for them to reset the AVS databases. Its bullshit. I waited almost a year to buy diapers again, when I can comfortably afford them, and I wanted to order some before I was shipped out to MSP for training, but that's next week so I can spend 6 months now undiapered. The past couple of months have been shitty (no pun intended), I could've used them.

Idk when I'll be able to wear diapers again, it may be years, but I need to go to basic, be stationed, and then recieve training for my career. I might have to share space with a roommate. Could be years, and I'm not too happy about it.

• 5 months later...

HUGS!

Because I moved recently and I have an AVS mismatch on my card. It takes a little over a month for them to reset the AVS databases. Its bullshit. I waited almost a year to buy diapers again, when I can comfortably afford them, and I wanted to order some before I was shipped out to MSP for training, but that's next week so I can spend 6 months now undiapered. The past couple of months have been shitty (no pun intended), I could've used them.

Idk when I'll be able to wear diapers again, it may be years, but I need to go to basic, be stationed, and then recieve training for my career. I might have to share space with a roommate. Could be years, and I'm not too happy about it.

HUGS

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...