LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Houston Area

jediaper

there's a movie night friday, and a party saturday, though that's more privet, so don't know where your aren't. You might not be furry, but about have of them are also AB and they do meetings Sundays and Thursdays.

actually the first restarted Houston public munch will be at the red robin MARQ*E center thursday april 7 at 8 pm. special thanks to Forest who decided to jump the gun and get it started as I have been putting the group off for a while due to mine and tundras work schedule and conflict with my little girl. we dont expect much of a turnout this month, mainly just to discuss the plans of what we intend to do. if people show up on such short notice then awesomesauce. If you dont know who to look for, my blue hair will be hard to miss and tundra will probably be wearing her wolf spirit hood. if anyone needs directions or has questions, you can reach me on my cell eight three two 298-8000 7am- midnight.

Glad things got pulled together, I will be there tonight.

actually the first restarted Houston public munch will be at the red robin MARQ*E center thursday april 7 at 8 pm. special thanks to Forest who decided to jump the gun and get it started as I have been putting the group off for a while due to mine and tundras work schedule and conflict with my little girl. we dont expect much of a turnout this month, mainly just to discuss the plans of what we intend to do. if people show up on such short notice then awesomesauce. If you dont know who to look for, my blue hair will be hard to miss and tundra will probably be wearing her wolf spirit hood. if anyone needs directions or has questions, you can reach me on my cell eight three two 298-8000 7am- midnight.

• 5 weeks later...

Fast approaching houston munch, this is a cross post from another site, for an Ageplay Munch .....

****Munch 5-17-2011, 8 pm @ red robin MARQ*E center I10/610. 7620 Katy Fwy # 465. We are hard to miss at the outside table while the weather is still good.****

I attended the last one, very nice people, they make you feel very comfortable and welcome.

Sorry I'm near DFW :/ But it's nice to know there are more Texans out there. See for me it seems like there's more AB/DL's from Houston than DFW. *sigh*

I think there probably are more abdls in houston than in DFW. But I have hear that DFW is trying to start munches up again, I haven't been to that area in several years, but I know a few abs and dls from there.

• 2 weeks later...

and somehow we forgot to post this whole last month even though its posted everywhere else. if anyone catches it in time, Houston is having its meet tonight, 8 pm at red robin MARQ*E off I10 at 610. special shame to those of us running the group and those of you who are part of my family and household who forgot to post it here.

upon rereading ... ty meshell for posting it here long ago. you rock kiddo!

• 2 weeks later...

Houston events for June 2011

The munch for june will be at the Red Robin at the MARQ*E center on Tuesday 6-14-2011 @ 8 pm. We will most likely be at the outside tables in usual fashion. If you cant find us, look for the blue hair and you cant go wrong. Were already becoming known as an outgoing silly bunch and it wont be long before the waiter there joins us for dinner and a diaper (or forest will get her number ... whichever comes first is open to debate).

Sunday 6-26-2011 will be the ageplay bbq at DaddyHatiwolf & Mommytundrapups treehouse (townhome in the sky). Time is not set yet, as its we usually have sunday as an all day gaming/food/fun event each week for our ageplay family. If you want to come to the bbq, you will have to show up at the munch or contact myself, tundra or forest for further information. This is held in a private home so we would like to get to meet you in a public setting first, though most people here know one of us already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...