LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nap Time!

DailyDi

Nap Time  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy taking afternoon naps like a little kid?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  2. 2. What do/would you wear to nap in?

• Big Kid pants
    • Trainers - Pull-Ups
    • Diapers
    • Naked Time!
    • Other
  3. 3. Where do you like to nap?

• Bed
    • Crib
    • Couch
    • Anywhere!

I am disabled with a neurological disorder, sarcoidosis, diabetes, plus sleep apnea and fibromyalgia.

Most days i don't get up till after 2 or 3pm in the afternoon.

I some times take a nap around 7pm if my C-pap machine did not help the night before.

Usually in bed because that is where my C-pap machine is.

I always wear a diaper because its easier then getting up to go to the bathroom. Just roll on my back and pee and go right back to sleep.

If i get up it take me 30 min to a hour to get back to sleep

• 1 month later...

Nap time is essential for me, especially at the moment. My nights are broken so I catch up during the day. It has to be a full nappy and pp's and snuggle down under a duvet. I have an incredibly accurate 'alarm clock' at present - my newborn :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really like naps :3 and I usually take at least one a day if I get sleepy at all,since I'm narcoleptic and don't take my stimulants when I don't need to :P

So of course,that means anywhere

and I try to wear my diapee's during naptime,if I'm not to lazy ATM

• 2 weeks later...

In an ideal world, I'd love nothing better than to be able to take a nap every day with a comfy diaper on... Being the mommy of a 9 month old however, that just doesn't happen. I either have to catch up on stuff I couldn't get done with my daughter awake because she needs attention, and on the rare occasion that I can stretch out on the couch when she takes a nap, she wakes up after 10 minutes and stays awake till bedtime.

• 11 months later...

I loooove naps. When I had my depends I'd always take naps in them. I never used them though. Sadly I've had to stop taking naps because my sleeping schedule got all screwed up (like it is now lol)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

When I was about 4 1/2 I told my mother that you can put me to bed for a nap, I have no choice. But I don't have to sleep and you have no choice. I'm now 56 years old and when I think of that statement I think, what the hell was wrong with me I love a nap now, I get cranky when I don't get one. Nowdays though I do have to wear a diaper for one, as lately (past few months) I began wetting my bed.