LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nap Time!

DailyDi

Nap Time  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy taking afternoon naps like a little kid?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  2. 2. What do/would you wear to nap in?

• Big Kid pants
    • Trainers - Pull-Ups
    • Diapers
    • Naked Time!
    • Other
  3. 3. Where do you like to nap?

• Bed
    • Crib
    • Couch
    • Anywhere!

Yes, I do like to nap on occasion. In fact, I wish I had more time now as an adult in Real Life to take a nap everyday. I always wake up feeling refreshed after a nap. Oh how I wish I could go back to being able to take a nap everyday.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

If you have seen my pictures then you know what I wear

However, I do not nap to be a little girl. It is becoming a necessity as my eyesight has deteriorated to about 10% of what I had 15 years ago, and most of that in the last 2 years (hopefully to be fixed in the next two weeks). I compensate by psychological means to use what I have more effectively. This requires heavy concentration and mental gymnastics to sort out and assemble what I do see into a reasonable facsimile of what is there. This process is tiring and after 5 or 6 hours of this. I am spent and I really appreciate the company of my dollies. for the few minutes that I am conscious.

I do not know if you would consider that taking a nap or just crashing. One might call it napping to make a (LG) virtue of necessty

i nap a few times a week, love my naps, took one yesterday for like two hours... might take one today......

but i didn't always nap.... trying to figure out hte cause of my random bouts of intense fatigue to the point i literally can't move my body.... hopefully docs can figure it out... in the meantime... nap time it is.... usually i'm naked, or with just my undies on...

I love naps. My SO/mommy put me down for a nap yesterday with my puffy bear and blanket. It is one of the times I feel truly like a toddler.

i would love to be able to wear diapers whenever i felt like it, like to take a nap for instance, but i live with my parents and my mom is nosy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I very rarely take naps anymore and I wish I did. I started making it a habit in my freshman year at college, since I had an 8 AM class and nothing after that until 2 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It was a great to stay refreshed!

I've yet to nap while wearing a diaper, although I often go to bed wearing them (for fun and comfort, not out of necessity). :thumbsup:

Working from home and having serious concentration issues necessitate and enable me to take power naps (30 minutes) as necessary when I need a break from my (staring at a computer screen) job.

Is it extra fun when I can pad up for them? You bet!

EWith working nights and having a 2 year old and a 5 year old. My sleep comes in the form multiple naps through out the day. I sleep in my bed most of the time but if I can guaranteea decent amount of sleep (which is highly unlikely with two very active kids). I dont sleep on the couch much.

being incontinent as well I'm always diapered. Also being a"hot" sleeper I prefer to sleep in just a diaper.but I usually have some sort of pajama bottom on.

I love to nap. I really hate when I sleep too long and miss my nap. I really have to make sure I'm up at least 5 minute before I take my nap. I always wear a diaper. I have to wear diaper but I rarely wet when I sleep, but usually start wetting upon standing.

I do not nap during the day normally because I was always told that napping during the day is un healthy and meant that you did not get enough sleep at night. With that said, I don't generally nap during the day but when I do, I am comfortably in mah diapers and got mah paci and mah teddy and I am of to nap time. :) I did read just now though that napping can actually be beneficial as long as your not an insomniac and you don't have bouts of depression because apparently naps during the day can increase depression if you have bouts of it that is. outside of that, they say that it revitalizes your mind and body, also gives you a kick of energy (as long as you don't go over 90 minutes) and helps you if you had a bad night sleep the day before. I will say that I might try it tomorrow actually. :P

usually i take a nap by accident . not trying to have naptime i just fall asleep (in my chair ) .I some times take two naps in a day .

And i hate being told to go take a nap .

when i was a kid i would make time for naps .I loved it at day care when i was 10 after lunch was outside play and then awhile later the little kids age 3-7 would have to go inside to take a nap and i started going to line up with them and the teachers let me go too . it was real nice they would give us blankets not big ones and we had to lay on mats. afterward we had snacks i remember cheeto puffs and apple just and graham crackers . And while we were eating the big kids would be getting back from field trip or crafts. they could see us eating but still have to wait a little while for their snack. some days the teachers would'nt let me go with the little kids .

I have to be ill or really tired to be able to sleep during the day :crybaby: . I'd love to though, move over and stop pinching the covers!

I nap off & on diapered mostly with my teddy on the couch. Working 6pm - 6am I nap more on my off days than I did b4. Especially if it is raining. If I toss & turn at first I'll wet my diaper then fall right to sleep.:smiley-baby-boy: Once or twice I did that then realized I wasnot wearing a diaper.:o:blush:

I wish I could take naps. I get so worn out during the day from being a growed up person that a nap would be very nice. Unfortunately I can never take fall asleep unless I'm sick. My mom says that even when I was 3 I couldn't nap during the day (apparently it drove my preschool teacher nuts when I was 4).

I left work to start my maternity leave early. To ensure I did not have to spend time in hospital, I had to give assurances I would basically 'be a good girl' and lead a sedentary albeit temporary lifestyle. This included taking an afternoon nap. I have come to really enjoy them. I start off the nap with a little reading. As I drift into sleep the book falls on the bed and I invariably lose my place! I enjoy the evenings because of the rest I've had in the afternoon; just like a toddler lol