LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarased And Caught In My Diapers And Pink Plastic Pants.

NikABDL

I was sleeping in my diaper and pink plastic pants the other night and i was having a great dream when i woke to the doorbell ringing i jumped up and ran to the door and grabbed my dressing gown and answered the door.

The postman was standing there with a parcel i had to sign for, as i reached to sign for the parcel my dressing gown fell open clearly revealing my bulky diaper and pink pants over it.

I was so embarrassed i froze and just asked if he had a pen to sign for the package i signed and then turned away from him, thanked him and closed the door.

How embarrassing.

Has anything similar ever happened to anyone else.

I once had the police knock on my door. They were looking for a drunk who was ripping off window screens trying to get into his apartment. I answered the door with just a bath robe covering my diaper and plastic pants. I have no idea if the crinkle of the plastic pants was detected. I did have to go outside and identify the neighbor who was indeed drunk again and had damaged several apartments. Since then I have been more careful to put on soem kind of shorts over the plastic panty too. But, I have since gotten into sissy play and have girly outfits too. They would be harder to hide.

wribbit

I was sleeping in my diaper and pink plastic pants the other night and i was having a great dream when i woke to the doorbell ringing i jumped up and ran to the door and grabbed my dressing gown and answered the door.

The postman was standing there with a parcel i had to sign for, as i reached to sign for the parcel my dressing gown fell open clearly revealing my bulky diaper and pink pants over it.

I was so embarrassed i froze and just asked if he had a pen to sign for the package i signed and then turned away from him, thanked him and closed the door.

How embarrassing.

Has anything similar ever happened to anyone else.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The mail person doesn't care, just doing their job. I have knocked on many doors and had customers answer in everything from underwear to a depends diaper. But no that has not happened to me.

P.S. the person that answered wearing the diaper was a dude, an ugly dude.

I have been wearing something VLG (with a skirt and rubber panties) to bed, even when I lived with my aunt, and have not been caught, but then, I made a fine art of being "paranoid" about this

I usually just wear tight little spandex shorts over my diaper. A few days ago I had just finished wetting my diaper and it was SOAKED! It was huge and puffy under my little shorts. It was so obvious that I had a wet diaper on. I had a really important package on its way to my house and sure enough it showed up right then. I didn't have time to run and put pants on or take my diaper off so I answered the door in my tee shirt and diaper!

• Like 1

I usually just wear tight little spandex shorts over my diaper. A few days ago I had just finished wetting my diaper and it was SOAKED! It was huge and puffy under my little shorts. It was so obvious that I had a wet diaper on. I had a really important package on its way to my house and sure enough it showed up right then. I didn't have time to run and put pants on or take my diaper off so I answered the door in my tee shirt and diaper!

So bold! Just a shirt and soaked diaper? That's kind of rude to the PO guy. He's just doing his job.

This happened to me before too, but it was just a dream. In real life I definitely could have put something on first..
  • Like 1

Wife ordered something one time (forgot what maybe a PC) I heard a knock at the door & jumped up thinking it was her. Alot of times I just swing the door open in my diaper for her. Just before opening the door I looked out the peep-hole -"Oh shi_ Fedex" I cracked it open leaning around "Yes". She said " You got a delivery." Me- "ok just a minute." I grabed a pair of sweats jumbed in them & opened the door.I grabed the first box as she came up the steps with the other. As I signed I noticed her almost LOL. After I set all inside I noticed my shirt had 1/2 way stuck inside the sweats & you could tell(No doult) I was wearing a very thick diaper.(like 3 wet Bambinos) I was :blush: but kinda happy too.

So bold! Just a shirt and soaked diaper? That's kind of rude to the PO guy. He's just doing his job.

Said the pot to the kettle! I do happen to agree, though, but perhaps opening the door enough to poke your head around and say, "Hang on a minute and I'll be right with you" so you can go put some pants on over your diaper.

You gotta figure, anyone who is in the business of somewhat "unexpectedly" showing up at your door, ie. salespeople, delivery services, law enforcement, and probably many other jobs, have seen it all. When you're just chillin' in the privacy of your home, not expecting anyone and the inevitable knock at the door happens, what are you to do. It probably happens to these type of people more often than you'd think. I knew someone who was a Jehovah's witness and she people came to the door in the most ridiculous manner, one guy was even completely naked. I don't know what compels people to answer the door as if it's a trained duty or something. If I'm not dressed appropriate, I don't answer but it's tough sometimes as there are windows on both sides of my front door and nothing to cover it so you can see right in. Hard to hide yourself. I have got up, walked towards the door showing the just a minute with my fingers, walk over by my other door from the garage, quick, rip off the diaper and then go over to the front door and answer saying "I had to disarm my security system before I opened this door". It's actually true though to but sometimes it's not armed but makes for a good excuse.

Ya I am being sexiest here, but at least she is a girl. I mean seeing girl in a tshirt and diaper is generally a bit less disturbing then most of us guys on here that are a bit overweight, which doesn't help the tshirt/diaper image. I'm sure there are those guys on here that are fit and that is probably still more disturbing then a female.

Lol, only posted because at first I was like disgusting, then I saw it was a girl and my initial reaction totally changed.

• Like 1