LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Next Big Thing?

I just asked them via live chat and they said by the end of may.

Lets hope there is no delay O:

That seriously looks like the best diaper ever made!

EDIT: I also asked them about the dry thickness and they said its thicker than abena x-plus and Dry 24/7!!!!!! omg ! :D

COOL well we have it this is the next BIG thing

• Like 1

COOL well we have it this is the next BIG thing

I agree! Now if they could only make an adult sized pull-ups with princess designs the diaper world would be perfect :)

• Like 1

WOW the guys over at ABU work very fast I sent them an email and got a reply back in less then 30 minutes this is what they said((((

This is the diaper that only ABU will be selling in the USA. It is called the Fabine Exklusiv. It is the THICKEST and the most ABSORBENT diaper ever put on the market. In a test that we did this diaper can hold 5 liters of liquid!!! Far better than Bambino, Abena, Molicare, Dry 24/7, etc...

We look forward to bringing this diaper to our customers! We will start taking orders in mid April and will have the product available for distribution in Mid to late May.

ABU))) & on top of that I LOVE the print thank you ABU

THE NEXT BIG THING : )

• Like 1

As others have mentioned, a truly great adult pull-up. One that has padding from front to back, all the way up. Something that mimicks a Goodnights or Pull-ups brand would be great. Obviously have a great print, and like all pull-ups, cloth backed.

The other thing I've been wanting for a long time is a truly great cloth diaper....not cloth backed, cloth. One just like you'd find a toddler wearing. I don't understand why nobody really offers an adult size version of the kids diapers or something that nearly exactly mimicks an adult disposable like a bambino, but just in cloth and different color prints. Have tape tabs like it but hook and loop, a landing zone like it, same cut size and standing leg guards. Wouldn't care if plastic pants were required or not because in my experience, no matter what, even PUL lined diapers need plastic pants for safety. It'd just be awesome if somebody would copy a bambino or similar diaper but in cloth.

• Like 1

As others have mentioned, a truly great adult pull-up. One that has padding from front to back, all the way up. Something that mimicks a Goodnights or Pull-ups brand would be great. Obviously have a great print, and like all pull-ups, cloth backed.

The other thing I've been wanting for a long time is a truly great cloth diaper....not cloth backed, cloth. One just like you'd find a toddler wearing. I don't understand why nobody really offers an adult size version of the kids diapers or something that nearly exactly mimicks an adult disposable like a bambino, but just in cloth and different color prints. Have tape tabs like it but hook and loop, a landing zone like it, same cut size and standing leg guards. Wouldn't care if plastic pants were required or not because in my experience, no matter what, even PUL lined diapers need plastic pants for safety. It'd just be awesome if somebody would copy a bambino or similar diaper but in cloth.

ABU is going to have there Cushie diaper cloth like (( the same as baby diapers are made today soon)) I am not sure when I think by the end of this year.. Again thank God for ABU..

• Like 1

ABU is going to have there Cushie diaper cloth like (( the same as baby diapers are made today soon)) I am not sure when I think by the end of this year.. Again thank God for ABU..

No, no, no. You don't understand. Cloth only!!!

Guest aielen

So, I got to thinking - what does everyone think the next big thing should be as far as a diaper product - whether it be a diaper, plastic pants, etc etc? What product I guess would you think would be the next big product that a bunch of people would buy? Realistic obviously. I think it would be a Colored Adult Diaper personally - I think people would like it but IDK. what would you want or think would be the next big thing?

I'm not to worried about colour. As opposed to say panties/knickers which should be coloured for variety, diapers sohuld just be white in my view.

I love that diaper it looks even more like a baby diaper then there Cushie diaper anyone know when it will be for sell. I missed there radio show this past Saturday they did the show at 8pm eastcoast time I thought it was at 9pm lol.. I am sure they talked about it..

It's cute, but there's no mistaking that diaper as just a Secure Plus (Old style) with a new design on top of the old one.

It's a good thing that ABU has never lied or told half-truths to get customers to buy something for significantly more than their costs to buy something which wasn't quite what they made it out to be, right?

Oh, wait. They have.

At least this time, it should actually come in small size, since the Secure Plusses did at that time.

However, I'll go cloth before I end up spending 3 dollars a diaper. My health has been suffering lately and while I'm going through 40-45 diapers a month, that's simply not worth the cost for me. It's definitely cute, so kudos to those of you who acquire them. :)

• Like 1

Personally, I think the fact that they are advertising this diaper as holding 5 liters or even 4 liters speaks for itself about the credibility. Honestly, imagine taking 4-5 liters of soda and just pouring it in a diaper - I don't think any normal size diaper could take that plus why would you want it to hold that much - do you plan on walking around with 4-5 liters of fluid in your diaper - thats an extra basically 8 pounds your carrying around in fluid alone if you urinated somehow 4 liters.

• Like 1

It is the THICKEST and the most ABSORBENT diaper ever put on the market. In a test that we did this diaper can hold 5 liters of liquid!!! Far better than Bambino, Abena, Molicare, Dry 24/7, etc...

It's 5 litres now?! OK, whatever.

<rant>

I'm sorry, I really am, but we're not blind or stupid. The prototype diaper shown in the picture is a rebranded Secure Plus. We've all worn them and we all know what we're looking at. Hell, it has the bloody company logo printed on it. That diaper is simply not capable of absorbing that much liquid, even in a dunk-test. Nor is it the 'thickest'. It's just not; not by a long shot.

Now (and this is really pressing the limits of credibility but....) perhaps that's merely a prototype of the printing system and the final diaper really is going to be some kind of revolutionary fantastic amazing diaper that totally kicks arse. But if that's the case, why release those photos along with the claims they're making? It just makes them look stupid, like liars, like they think we're stupid, or all three.

Dry 24/7, broadly considered to be the most absorbent diaper out there at this point in time, does not soak up anything like 5 litres - probably more like one and a bit litres in real use. Yet if you browse the thread on them here, you'll find plenty of mentions that they're almost 'too much diaper' and that you have to plan ahead to actually use them to their full potential.

For context, 5 litres of liquid is about 1.3 US gallons. That's well over a gallon jug of milk's worth of pee. Now, first up, the weight. 5 litres of water weighs 5 kilograms or just over 11 lbs. It would be pretty difficult to walk around with that much weight hanging from your hips and it'd have to have one hell of a strong taping system. Second, just how much pee does a human produce in a day? A bit of quick Googling suggests the figure is about 1.5 litres. So if their diaper really does hold 5 litres, that's enough absorbency for more than THREE SOLID DAYS and is total overkill as well as a recipe for horrible rashes and smells if you were actually stupid enough to wear it that long. It would simply not be possible to make adequate use of a diaper that holds 5 litres.

Now I'll judge this diaper on it's merits when it comes and who knows, maybe it will be good (if it's based on a Secure X-Plus, it will be) but I'm raising the flag on claims of 4 and 5 litre absorbency right here and now:

kDtxb.gif

Even if it's possible (which I doubt), it's just not viable or useful.

</rant>

• Like 1

I don't care how much a diaper can hold just as long as it can hold about 2 wetting. If I am wearing a Bambino diaper or an ABU diaper that is all I do after 2 wetting I want my Girlfriend to change my diaper. Any diaper that can hold more then Depends in ok in my book.. I was going to order some of the baby print diapers from Bambino today but they are out of stock so I ordered from ABU. I know that the new ABU diaper is a Secure Plus diaper I can tell by the tapes its the same tape that is on the bambino diaper I am not sure how because we all know that Secure is Bambino they just use 2 different names but how can ABU get & use Secure brand diaper as there own diapers? I only want that new ABU diaper because of the print NOT because of how much they say it can hold. But I can tell you right now if they are going to charge more then 65 dollars for 40 of them I will never buy them if the price is to high I will stick with there lower price diapers & Bambino.

Personally, I think the fact that they are advertising this diaper as holding 5 liters or even 4 liters speaks for itself about the credibility. Honestly, imagine taking 4-5 liters of soda and just pouring it in a diaper - I don't think any normal size diaper could take that plus why would you want it to hold that much - do you plan on walking around with 4-5 liters of fluid in your diaper - thats an extra basically 8 pounds your carrying around in fluid alone if you urinated somehow 4 liters.

^ THIS! HELLO!!! Is anyone listening?? 4 liters is almost a US GALLON. 1 gallon or water weighs 8 POUNDS. Now, as I said before, either the tapes will give out or tear the backing they are attached to or the thing will just stretch and collapse. I have had a cloth diaper and plastic pants on in the shower and filled them with water...which was cool, I enjoyed it...BUT the minute I moved they leaked, and spilled and it would have been a mess had I not been in the shower.

No matter how much SAP or what not you put in, the basic "chassis" of the diaper can only hold so much (disposables)

They also claim that tis thing will be thicker than a dry 24/7......:huh:

As Autie said....BS

Anyone silly enough to believe this C*ap deserves what they get....RIPPED OFF!

Sure, the outter shell design is nice....but the over hype of the capacity is getting to be ridiculous! :screwy:

• Like 1

^ THIS! HELLO!!! Is anyone listening?? 4 liters is almost a US GALLON. 1 gallon or water weighs 8 POUNDS. Now, as I said before, either the tapes will give out or tear the backing they are attached to or the thing will just stretch and collapse. I have had a cloth diaper and plastic pants on in the shower and filled them with water...which was cool, I enjoyed it...BUT the minute I moved they leaked, and spilled and it would have been a mess had I not been in the shower.

No matter how much SAP or what not you put in, the basic "chassis" of the diaper can only hold so much (disposables)

They also claim that tis thing will be thicker than a dry 24/7......:huh:

As Autie said....BS

Anyone silly enough to believe this C*ap deserves what they get....RIPPED OFF!

Sure, the outter shell design is nice....but the over hype of the capacity is getting to be ridiculous! :screwy:

It certainly wouldn't be a mobile diaper at 4-5 litres, which is 4-5 kilos! However, just because the absolute capacity is rated at 4 litres is not the same as saying it should be used to that point. Look at it as a diaper that will not leak until it is literally falling off of you.

On another thought, this would be a diaper that could hold an entire 4qt enema without leaking! I'd like to try one just for that aspect alone!

• Like 1

HOLY CR*P! They're selling a case of 100 for 299.99$!

Ridiculous price! I really hope this is not just a revamped secure plus diaper ... that would be very disappointing. Oh and their now advertising 9lb of capacity ! ! LOL

Necros!

• 4 weeks later...

Next Big Thing: I agree with all those who say the main problem in today's diapers are leaks. The Nirvana would be a diaper that is leak proof no matter the position you keep while wetting it.

Down in order of priority should be the following:

* Confort for extended wearing, that means no wetness feeling and no irritations due to ammonia and/or friction and/or lack of ventilation.

* Smell suppression, especially for extended wearing.

* Absorption is an issue, but I don't care for a super absorption if the other points are not covered.

... so in the end wins the one who invents something able to contain anything, no-matter-what-happens. My idea would be an outer reusable chassis made with better material than the std PE film + paper of disponsables and with leak guards able to stop anything, in any direction. Should be something similar to the dry suits used for scuba diving in terms of inner sealings, but with a certain breathing ability like Goretex. Inside that chassis, just place a soft & super thick disponsable soaker that can be really effective in getting wetness away from you and, with plenty of SAP & odour control & skin lotion in there to make it long lasting confortable.