LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Origins

OK

There is a bit of annoyance that you are using our gorgeous, cute and scrumptious things for some unladylike agenda and are not really committed to the feminine way of life

OK

There is a bit of annoyance that you are using our gorgeous, cute and scrumptious things for some unladylike agenda and are not really committed to the feminine way of life

I would not go so far as to say that. Though masochism and being forced to do it plays a large role, it is still feels good to dress up as a sissy. That said, anything I do involving this would likely be temporary. To go beyond my boundaries would require quite a bit of motivation, and explaining where these boundaries are is complicated enough in and of itself. I can say with certainty that I do not want to switch sexes. Would it be fun to dress as a lady out in public, yes, but it would be difficult for me to pass as a woman.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For as long as I can remember around 4 years old I always saw me as a girl and always looks at boys like a girl will do. When I was 7 my mom caught me in my sisters bedroom wearing one of my sister dress I remenber I was a princess back then. So you can imagine what happen after I was severily punish to wear a dress because boys don't wear girls dress. Then I was dreaming that one day I will become the princess that I was. I was dreaming that a boy ask me to be his girlfriend so my mom won't have the choice to buy me dress & all those nice girls cloth. My dream didn't come true. Finally in 2003 my boyfriend left me after 12 years & it's then that I decide that I will live my life the way I always dream off. So since 8 years now I love to be a woman with my partner but most important his 18-24 months baby princess. I dind't find that person yet but I know that it will come one day. So baby's & girl's please never give up your dream dream are to come thru.

Baby pwincess Cathwine

....What's more, there is NO WAY that a male whether normal, fetish, gay or any other persuasion THINKS like a woman. I ought to say this twice I reckon it's so important, and to me, bleedin' obvious. Not only does she/he not think like a woman, she/he does not relate to other people in any way remotely like a woman, especially OTHER WOMEN....

I disagree, and you don't need to apologize for your opinion; just don't state an opinion as a truth. I know several TS's that are all woman, think like women, see like women, and relate to all others as women do- and they've been like this all their lives, even before considering they too might be TS. For me that was the confirming factor that Transexualism was indeed real and a possibility for me. Perhaps part of your misconception is because of your perspective and environment as a Gay. I've been in many different 'worlds' and while I found Gays more tolerant of TG's, they were actually less accepting than the average world because they are people who like men- not women, so anything woman-like turns them off. They do accept drag as long as it's 'just playing around' and not a full-time pursuit or lifestyle, mainly because Drag still identifies as male. No offense intended or taken here, just wishing to clear up murky waters a bit.

Like many others here, I have things in my past that helped me become who I am, though I don't identify as 'sissy' as much as I do TG. I never had the competitive spirit most boys do, I was never interested in anything physical, and I was always sensitive to the feelings of others around me when I felt safe in being so open. I adored the pretty things I saw my older sisters wearing, the dolls and toys they had, and I wanted all that for myself. But society, parents, and the usual "boys don't do that" crap made my life an emotional mess, especially when my intellectual mind asked them to explain just why boys have to follow a certain path which, of course they couldn't answer. Now I am too old and jaded to see myself dressed as a LG without also seeing how odd I look like that. I'm simply too old to look nice that young, but I do look good as a woman (without the weight I've put on). I'd like to explore that part of me someday, but there's not enough money to go there and I have nobody to go there with, which takes a lot of the fun out of it for me. For me to be a sissy would be more feeling it than being it so there is an appeal to it anyway, and someday I'll go there at least once. In a completely non-sexual way, to me there is nothing prettier than a little girl in a frilly outfit, that is as cute as cute gets. I do like feeling cute, but it would take a huge stretch of my imagination to see me that way dressed like that.

It is fun and good to try to find out what makes us who we are, but sometimes there are no clues. We are who we are even without any identifiable causes for that. It isn't a bad thing to be yourself whether you know why you are that way or not. I just wish I'd known all this sooner in my life- and wish I could have experienced life the way I needed to before my adult self-acceptance. Indeed I should have been a girl, but I wasn't allowed to because something between my legs made the world force me to be someone I wasn't. I wish I could do the same for them to fix that problem. We are all different and that is how it is supposed to be. Our bodies are just a shell our spirits live in and the two do not always match up well, if at all. Be yourself because you can't be someone else without living in misery wondering what life would have been like if you had given yourself that chance.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

You are both right. There appear to be hard-wired differences. One of these is language. Dr. Dean Edell reported that several studies support this idea (but to my knowledge, none are structural) Other appearent differences are how colors are understood but that could be psychological

When I was evaluated on a comparative scale on language, in the specific case case; my scores in the SAT in '63 were given in comparison to others, 8 of 10 of my equals and betters were girls and much to the counselor's dismay, it did not deflate me that this was the case. I was the only one who could successfully aregue color with famales when both assessments were compared to standard measurements "...closer to...". My affinity to dolls and tiaras were spontenous

On the other hand my masculine characteristics did not suffler. I had as much interest in cars, trucks planes and the other "boy" things from the get-go. So I was in no way sissified and by age 7 could function with either and as either but did not mix them; this last by adult creation and natural inclination

One big differences is that, due to restrictions place on me because of my very poor eyesight, the percentage of my time spent with girls was far greater than that for other boys and I imitated what I saw. I got a sort of split personality.

I get into that in my blog and it is far to complex to get into here.

The probable result is that I have what in computer terms would be a "girl emulator", which in its time was very accurate and had some long-lasting effects

• Like 1

For me, it was a fairly late thing. I was always into this punishment thing, forced into diapers, forced into dresses. Still it was years after I started into diapers that I started getting the thrill of shopping for (even trying on in stores) and wearing female clothing...

I've given response to other posts. There are not simple positions; no simple on/off switches; either you are or you aren't kind of thing. Gender, sexuality, our various diaper preferences, our sissy-ness - all on a spectrum.

Yes some of these characteristics are genetic, others are related to infancy and/or early childhood.

I didn't at first identify my interest in girl's gym suits as a 7th grader, continuing and expanding well into adulthood, as sissy behavior. In fact, I denied it for a long time. More recently I've realised that it is. From simple gym bloomers, to full gym suits, then panties...then bras...the breast forms... an expansion to include some mini-skirts. I used to model my gym suits for myself and sometimes just bra and panties. Yes, I've been curious about what it would be like to be female. For a time I wore a nightshirt rather than pj's because it was closer to a nightgown. I went to the little microbriefs because they were closer to panties; at one point there were some sikly ones - and then of course silk boxers - all for the feel.

My mom ran the house in my infancy and childhood with my dad being a traveling salesman (no jokes, btw!). Mom was very strict and didn't allow much room for defiance or even expression of my own feelings. Even into high school, there were only girls in the neighborhood and any boys who might have been 'playmates' were far enough away so visits didn't seem to work.

When I finally went to a shrink and admitted my love of diapers and gyms suits, etc, he shrugged and gave me the line about we're all on a spectrum. My thoughts are not only from him, but rather re-enforced by his opinions. I've realized that an incredible amount of my personality, including my choices of underwear etc come out of my early childhood experiences. They weren't traumatic or even extremely dramatic, but very very formative.

As a child I felt girly in a way while also being a boy. that never left me. I was a chronic bedwetter and developed a babyb/nappy interst so young that i can remember it at age 4. how did it come about? no idea at all and it was so young that I have no comparison to put it up against. Ive found my inner girls at various ages and it works for me. it is complex - like most of us - but I love the frilly, lacy little girls dresses, the thick soaking cloth nappies and plastic pants. it all combines to make me feel RIGHT.

• 4 weeks later...

when grow up when i was younger i had this feeling that was a lil baby girl inside me i have a Mistress and boy is Owned and collar but i can fine a GF or a BF or a mommie or a daddy or both meee ware diaper when me home and when out me ware panties meee have panties on now *giggles *

• 11 years later...

I think mine started when I was around 8-9 I can remember wanting to wear one of my female cousins leotards and I can remember alway hanging out with my 1 year older female cousins. I can also remember when I got to be 12 -13 taking some of my moms tampons and pads and putting the tampons up my but and reading the instructions in the tampon box and imagining I was a girl having her period. About the time I was probably around 15 or so I can remember taking a pair of my sisters undies and a bra and wearing them. It was also around this time I found some of my female cousins pull ups and wore them and liked how they looked on me and how I knew I wasn’t supposed to be wearing them but I still did. About a year later I would steal one of my sisters skirts and like how it looked on me and how it allowed easy access down there. Also about the time I was around 13 or so I started getting interested in girls and wondering what it would be like to be a girl and have a period and give birth and have a clit and what it would feel like to have multiple orgasms and what it would feel like to have a penis inside me or a vibrator inside me.