LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Other Sissies Into Sph?

Hello all,

I was wondering if any other sissies out there are really into SPH? All my sissy/LG/AB fantasies have aspects of SPH incorporated in them. I have VERY small male genitals and I think its one reason that I am such a sissy, LG, AB, etc. Im into situations where SPH is combined with petticoat and diaper punishment at the hands of dominant women and girls. Do any of you share this?

Patti

ID2880_3.jpg

I don't post on the Sissy Room topics very often, but I feel I need to ask. What in the heck is SPH? Judging from the picture in your post, it has something to do with penile shrinking?

~ moogle

small penis humiliation?? :screwy:

• Sad 1

Well i have always been somewhat submissive and like the aspect of a strong women !,But i face the reality that most women like their men strong and don't really like the them in diapers or being girlie .At least i can dream ! lol :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i have always been somewhat submissive and like the aspect of a strong women !,But i face the reality that most women like their men strong and don't really like the them in diapers or being girlie .At least i can dream ! lol :thumbsup:

Not really sure what that to do with SPH...

Speaking of which, SPH is one of my LEAST favorite submissive fetishes. Mostly because my penis is kind of on the large side so it doesn't really make sense. I mean, forced diapers, forced fem, strapon, spanking, butt plugs, forced bi... even foot worship (though licking dirty shoes is a bit much) or golden showers, those are all more interesting to me. Last time I wrote a story (it didn't get published) all those items were in it (except foot worship).

Cuckold play is ambiguous. I like the idea of her forcing me to do things with him, for her amusement, but if it's anything like real life and it's a woman I care about, obviously I don't want to share. I mean, if I was single, and it was someone I didn't care about, eating cum out of a pussy is humiliating and kind of a turn on, but I'd never share my baby like that.

But anyway, SPH... no way. My penis just isn't small, so what's the point? She can call me a little sissy bitch or a little girl without it needing to be literal. "You're such a wimp, you're just a panty-wetting little girl to me" makes more sense to me than "You're such a wimp... your penis is tiny [to me?}]" When it physically... isn't.

Forgot to mention I think about as much of chastity as I do of sph. Cages and all that... Meh. Giving up control is all well and good, but what's the point if you can't enjoy it, so to speak?

Mine was never on the generous size. Small but I have seen smaller. But now that I am on female hormones it is almost not there anymore.

Forced Sph could be worked into part of a story. "Forced Sissy given treatment that permanently shrinks the penis".

• 1 month later...

And mine is about the same size as that picture. I don't have much feeling in it which leads to my incontinance issues. Sometimes i wonder if i had been born a hermaphrodite and since they already had two girls they picked me to be a boy. Could also explain why i haven't fel RIGHT all my life and i have never really liked the things boys are suposd to like. I still wish i could wake up a baby girl, just haven't found the right star.

• 11 months later...

I enjoy SPH because I'm only 3 inches hard this then feeds my desire for cuckold humiliation which turns me on very much.

I would love to read story's that inc operate all these subjects...but in the same story,Husband dressed as a baby girl with tiny peepee so wife needs sexual satisfaction  pleasure from a real man ect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
On 4/9/2020 at 12:19 PM, sissysusie1 said:

Thank you again pvcdiapers .

Looks like the link has broken can anyone suggest where I can find sissy AB cuckold stories?

STAY SAFE !

Have you read the series of stories on here I wrote titled "Diapers or Divorce".  I never finished it but I will....someday.

I have had the privilege of actually playing this out in real life with two different wives.  It has never quite worked out exactly how I invison the fantasy in my head mainly because the lovers of my wives have never really been on board with the whole husband in diapers thing.

19 hours ago, DiaperedAllTheTime said:

Have you read the series of stories on here I wrote titled "Diapers or Divorce".  I never finished it but I will....someday.

I have had the privilege of actually playing this out in real life with two different wives.  It has never quite worked out exactly how I invison the fantasy in my head mainly because the lovers of my wives have never really been on board with the whole husband in diapers thing.

Wow bet it was a great experience  I would love to know more.

I will look for the story-thanks for the heads-up

• 8 months later...

I am a sissy DL and I was born with a very healthy and large penis. I get the penis envy just going to a gym with my wife. Though I dont dress in the frilly girly AB dresses in public that some may enjoy, I do wear them at home for the pleasure of my wife. I love when my wife uses a cage on me and pegs me and makes me bite the pillow ejaculate in my cage. but as for SPH it wouldn't be feasible. I love a good paddle spanking and my wife calling me her sissy and really drilling me with her strapon and giving me prostate orgasms one after another. If you all enjoy having a small penis I wish you the best. I love pleasuring my wife and changing her diapers.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
On 4/9/2020 at 11:19 AM, sissysusie1 said:

Thank you again pvcdiapers .

Looks like the link has broken can anyone suggest where I can find sissy AB cuckold stories?

STAY SAFE !

https://fictionmania.tv/searchdisplay/authordisplay.html

Throne on Fictionmania has some, there are others on the site too.