LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Write A Story...

So here I am, finally convinced myself that I should do this. =P I'm going to try and write a diaper story! (....not so exiting as is could be, eh?)

Anyway...What I'd like to ask is that you post here what kind of story you wish me to write. =) Gimme the basic idea what you wish it to be like. I'll pick the one that I like the most, if there's going to be any. I'm not an expert writer or anything, but I think that I can write atleast a decent story. Or die trying. >=I

So, please post here ideas. And helpfull tips are always wanted, since this is my first story. ^^

What do YOU like? Because if you don't like it, you won't have as much emotional investment in it. A story you aren't committed to will be less than your best effort. Get some ideas but write your own story and go where you want to go!

Personally, I am a DL and like very little AB content. That's me. I like women in diapers, garter belts, short skirts and long hair.

Hmm, I first thought about writing a story that I would like to read. I already have a basic idea of what it would be like. For that reason, I don't actually think it would be as exiting to write it, as it would be to try and write something someone else wants. =)

I also thought that it would be nice to do a story someone else wants. I, for one, have found that even if there's lots of good stories around, and I really like to read them, they aren't 100% what I would like them to be. <=) I found yesterday a really nice story, and the start was perhaps the best one ever, but eventually it started to get worse, so I kinda quit after reading half of it. =(

But perhaps you are right, mayby I should just do the story that I want. But I still wish I could do a story for someone else. =S After that everyone would like me here. ;) If I'm not going to get many suggestions, I just have to think of something. =)

If you REALLY need some ideas, maybe you can work with this:

A woman travels to Mexico and mistakenly drinks the water! She makes it back home before the error of her ways are revealed to her. It is so bad she can't get away from the toilet without soiling her panties. She is embarrassed but calls a friend to help her. The friend visits, suggests she wear diapers. The friend is finally talked into going to the store since the woman can't leave the house. The friend is embarrassed as well to be buying diapers.

Once the woman wears diapers to be able to sleep in her bed, she comes to appreciate the security. Oddly enough, once her severe diarrhea clears up, she continues to wear them to bed and eventually wets them on the occasional night. She even starts wearing them to work when she goes back after several days off from the illness. Being new to diapers, she is found out. You tell me how she deals with it?

Other elements to include: Plastic panties, maybe rhumba panties and for sure garter belts and stockings since panty hose some time slip off of plastic backed diapers.

• 2 weeks later...