LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Experienced Mummy

Firstly, hello to all you little babies out there. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a full time mummy to two beautiful children and am currently breastfeeding both of them. I currently see a few adult babies and this site was recommended to me. If anyone out there is looking for a new or even a first mummy, then please let me know. Not only do I offer a service of nappy changing, playtime, bathtime etc. I also have real breast milk to make the experience even more special for you ;)

Look forward to hearing from you all soon xx

As pointed out, it would be good for you to know that I'm based in the Midlands xx

Firstly, hello to all you little babies out there. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a full time mummy to two beautiful children and am currently breastfeeding both of them. I currently see a few adult babies and this site was recommended to me. If anyone out there is looking for a new or even a first mummy, then please let me know. Not only do I offer a service of nappy changing, playtime, bathtime etc. I also have real breast milk to make the experience even more special for you ;)

It would be good to know where you are, and how to contact you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Firstly, hello to all you little babies out there. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a full time mummy to two beautiful children and am currently breastfeeding both of them. I currently see a few adult babies and this site was recommended to me. If anyone out there is looking for a new or even a first mummy, then please let me know. Not only do I offer a service of nappy changing, playtime, bathtime etc. I also have real breast milk to make the experience even more special for you wink.gif

As pointed out, it would be good for you to know that I'm based in the Midlands xx

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0 im a new ab boy that an old girlfriend got me into,now wev split i am still wering nappies and would love a full time real mummy,can you help xx email jasper75@hotmail.co.uk

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0 im a new ab boy that an old girlfriend got me into,now wev split i am still wering nappies and would love a full time real mummy,can you help xx email jasper75@hotmail.co.uk

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0

• 7 months later...