• Child
    • Tween
    • Teen Baby
    • Adult Baby
    • Parent
    • Caregiver
    • Fetishist

I am a Very Little Girl. My age is almost 5

This created problems for me at GirlTalk To, since I am in diapers which came under "baby" but I have a strong sense of myself as a girl. The GT girls had an antipathy to diapers and what they would do is split their age. Krystina would go bet ween 12 and 2. Vockie would go between aobout 7 and "baby".

I did not think that splitting was a good idea and Taffy Cheerful's admonition for a satisfactory girlhood was to find an age and stick to it.

In my experience, in a number of ways, diapers and rubber panties were part of just about every little girl's life, either with dolls, by wearing or both. When I stayed overnight at one of the places where I was treated as one of the girls. The bathroom was not easily accessible at night so the youngest of the Genetic Girls and I were both diapered, since she wet the bed and it was understood that, even at 9 years of age, I could not use the bathroom readily enough and could not hold my wet for the entire night.

The house was kind of old an the "upstairs" was actually gotten at by a ladder which was pulled up for the night so you had to be able to put it back down in the dark. then you had to go out the door and around to the cellar door which had a sink and the toilet. The mother and older girls could do that easily if need by, I could not. so I was in diapers and being a girl to me meant being in diapers at times

• Like 1

I'm 2.. sooo.... yeah... lol I voted toddler but I wont give up my bottles, pacis, and bankie. :wub:

Edit: Oh yeahs an I'm not potty trainsed :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I find it really hard to label what I am. I know that I'm not an age-player, and diapers lean towards being a fetish, but I also love to be diapered, breastfed, etc, all while maintaining my adult frame of reference. What does this make me... I really don't know...

CDL

I pretend to be 3, an oldish toddler. At three, one is mobile, lovable and capable of still being a terror. Diapers may be used and the child has some choices.

I agree with CD, I don't really age play and diapers so they would be more of a fetish I suppose. What exactly is a tween though?... Never heard that before.

Pre-teen to young teen (I'd put it at 11-14 for this survey) Not a "Teenager" but not a little kid.

My big baby fantasy is my way of coping with my profound urinary incontinence.

Since it is a fantasy, I want to have it all, to have the best of all possible worlds.

Clearly I cannot have been toilet trained because I actually do need my diapers, at least for wetting. Messing my diapers is not part of my fantasy.

I want the option of eating normal food or being fed soft or finely cut-up food while wearing a bib and sitting in a highchair.

I am comforted by my pacifier and by suckling from baby bottles, yet I am not happy with Sippy cups.

I am able to walk, yet I still like to crawl.

I can talk, just in a slightly higher pitch than normal for me, yet sometimes I like to only point and smile or cry.

So, when I must state an age for my fantasy persona, I say 5 or 6 years-old, going on 3!

This being an idealized childhood, normally my beloved Daddy Don is endlessly patient with me and so well anticipates my actions that he can distract me before I do anything really naughty, like I am 3.

Still, if I do push him too far, Daddy expects me to behave like a young lady in first grade. At that age Daddy considers me old enough to know when I am naughty and thus will benefit from being spanked!

Silly Daddy Don has not figured out that being spanked by him is my ultimate pleasure!

Guest Turtle

My mind thinks it would be nice to be like three or four you know young cute but dependant and overloving but unfortuneatly I'm too young as a person to really even be able to experience on my own let me know if you want to talk

Turtle stay happy

I am a toddler mostly so that is what I voted for. I love my bottles and sippy cups. I will eat baby food occasionally and will eat off of toddler plates. I play with toys, have temeper tantrums and get into trouble although daddy doesn't like that but it is who I am. I sleep with my blankie and bear.

I also have a side that of me that likes to be around 8 years old ocassionally.

I'm toddler all the way in behavior. I still like all the baby stuff like diapers, bottles, paci's, etc but toddlers can do a little bit more than an actual baby.

I am most definitely more in tune with my toddler side than baby side. My behavior when I am in the weird mood, is usually more of a toddler, and I feel as if i can relate more to them? Maybe that has to do with the fact that I am not the most patient of people and I do get pretty annoyed easily. If I wasn't my age right now or as big as I am, I probably would act a bit like a toddler when it came to some things....

I do however like some of the baby things, but I think when you look at real toddlers, they like it just as much....

I voted 'Toddler' as this is where I'm at currently. I do, however, try new things and may do so in roleplay... daddy, boyfriend, uncle.

i weely am jus a thwee yew ode an wuv my diapees toos :baby_smiley3:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a child, all the way. 6 to 7 years old going on 3. And for the record, Tween is between and including the ages of 9-12. It used to be called pre-teen when I was a kid but I guess that wasn't cool enough. Some people, such as certain fashion designers, say it is as young as 8, but most disagree. Once you are 13, you are a Teen, period. How do I know this? My daughter just began wearing her first bra, and I've had to sort through a ton of "Tween" sites about advice, even though she still has 1 1/2 yrs to go before she is an actual Tween. She's in the earliest stages of development a year and a half sooner than I was so I was caught a bit off guard lol.

I'm somewhere between 8 and 11 depending on my mood. I'm still in diapers but otherwise a perfectly normal boy who likes to do age appropriate activities. I love building and construction toys, video games, model cars, all the things you'd typically expect. I do like my sippy cup even if I am too old for it (it embarrasses me if my friends see me with it though - so mu sippy cup is a secret) and sometimes I have to wear a pocket bib too 'cuase I'm kinda a messy eater.

I voted for child. I like stuffed animals, cartoons, footed sleepers, etc. The diaper part comes from wanting to be a child who has accidents at night and sometimes during the day. sometimes I wish I could go back in time to tell myself to wet the bed.

• 3 weeks later...

I peg myself as a young child around 4 or 5. Walking, talking and old enough to know better yet still able to get away with being a baby/toddler. Plus I really do still wet my bed and that kind of keeps me in my age-play mind set

i voted for child, I feel like a 4yo about to start school but with an overprotective Daddy who hasnt quite weaned me out of nappies yet, or cutting my food, but i am a good little daddy's girl through and through

Well, I voted child but Now after reading some of the posts, maybe I am a tween. I like to think that the kid in me is somewhere from the age of 8 to 10. I think that is because that is when I stoped wearing diapers to bed. I like that age also cause it is kind of an age where you should be most definitely out of diapers but if you are your not really that weird because lots of kids that age need diapers. :P