DailyDi

Relationships  

685 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently...

• Single
    • In A Relationship
    • Married
    • Divorced
  2. 2. Do you consider yourself to be....

• Straight
    • Gay / Lesbian
    • Bi-Sexual
    • Pansexual
    • Asexual
    • Other
  3. 3. Does your current (or last) partner know about your diapers?

• yes
    • no

Relationships

What about, "Does your spouse know about it AND admit knowing about it. In my case, yes, and no.

She doesn't admit to knowing about it. Have I confronted her? No, because she would get VERY defensive about her husband wearing diapers. My wife doesn't listen. Even if I tried to explain it to her, like I try to explain other "normal" things to her, she is so busy thinking or denying that she doesn't listen. So she thinks the worst possible scenario and then both believes it in her head by denies it outside her head.

There have been plenty of times, like this evening, where I'm wearing a diaper under my lounge pants, the crinkly kind. Sometimes she will ask me why I'm crinkling and I ask her why she thinks I would be crinkling. She doesn't answer. Other times like tonight she doesn't ask, but it definitely is loud enough.

Oh, and it is loud enough through my lounge pants that I'm wearing over some of her semi-childish pjs that she wears. She doesn't want to be thought of as a child and she isn't physically attractive to me anymore (sorry, but I'm not into fat women) so I don't want to make her into a child. If she was slender like she used to be, I would seriously consider it because I think it would be lots of fun.

I know my wife knows about my diapers. I know that she knows I both wet them and sometimes (like last night in the bathroom by myself) I messed in them and then cleaned myself up most of the way before taking a bath and cleaning myself up the rest of the way). Anyway, I wear cloth diapers basically 24 hours a day except for the off times where I wear diapers with a plastic outer layer.

Single, straight and my only long term GF knew about the diapers. We decided to tell each other one secret we haven't shared with others one day. She asked if I had any diapers not long after that. Makes me wish I did. :(

straight married for 17yrs .My wife knows has suspected that I wore, but only really came out to her about it last december best decision I have ever made.She accepts the fact but wont take part

• 2 weeks later...

Im kinky i wear diapers im a crossdresser and sometimes sissy ! both my partners (women) knew about my diapers and both left me because of them !.But i do not sit and feel sorry for myself i move on and i am very happy at the moment !.I am working and can afford diapers and keep a roof over my head food on the table and do the best i can ! :thumbsup:

way to go aleyxsis!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

single (changing soon if luck has it :) )

i love the ladies!

and the last one didnt know. contemplated telling her, but never did. probably for the better, she was a crazy broad with many many issues and would hang that over my head as blackmail or use it as leverage to dump me sooner. hmm, maybe i should have told her in that case lol

and none of my other g/f's knew either

I guess I have been lucky I have never had a relationship end over my liking to wear diapers. Most of my exs know, eventually they catch on that I am a little out of the oridinary. LOL Most after finding out offer to "help" or perticipate in my diaper fun. I think guys just like anything to do with a girls diaper area.

My wife knows and accepts that it's part of me, just not a part she likes that much. She supports me in a general sense, and in that way supports it. She does not participate, and doesn't like to think about it, but she is aware.

• 2 weeks later...

Single at the moment, and only had 1 gf who was into something remotely kinky (watersports), all the rest have been vanilla as hell. A few ran a mile when they found out I loved nappies, and went as far as called me a weirdo/retarded/mentally ill,etc.

• 4 weeks later...

i am in a relationship. my soon to be wife knows, and fringes interest, but has yet to partake. im more of an diaperlover, but the baby part is fun. and she doesnt mind me sleeping on her lap ocasionally.

• 1 month later...

married

straight

yes hubby knows. In fact, he's the one who got me into wearing diapers because he's been wearing since way before he knew me, and told me he was into them when we first started talking. I was intrigued since I had never heard of adults wearing diapers before then, so I figured might as well try it first before deciding how I feel about it... and have liked it ever since.

I couldnt imagine having a partner and not telling them. or being married and having a partner that didnt know. you shouldnt get married if you have a secret life. the point of marriage is two people becoming one.

To clarify, of the friends that I've been open with, only the non-heterosexual friends consider me "straight." I'm a paraphilic infantilist, not straight. Having a "heterosexual" option might have worked better.

For completeness, there should be another option to the question about whether our spouses new, since not all of us have had spouses. I guess it could be argued that the non-spouse was without a lack of knowledge, and so in that sense, knew...