DailyDi

Relationships  

685 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently...

• Single
    • In A Relationship
    • Married
    • Divorced
  2. 2. Do you consider yourself to be....

• Straight
    • Gay / Lesbian
    • Bi-Sexual
    • Pansexual
    • Asexual
    • Other
  3. 3. Does your current (or last) partner know about your diapers?

• yes
    • no

I assume that 'pansexual' encompasses bisexuality?

I thought that had something to do with kitchen cookwear :blush:

everyone has their kinks :P

• Like 1

Im kinky i wear diapers im a crossdresser and sometimes sissy ! both my partners (women) knew about my diapers and both left me because of them !.But i do not sit and feel sorry for myself i move on and i am very happy at the moment !.I am working and can afford diapers and keep a roof over my head food on the table and do the best i can ! :thumbsup:

sadly thats how it usually goes, even if you actually need to wear for one reason or another and ya hide them. Like i have slight control problems so i should wear at least the underwear and well if i dont wear to bed then soaked sheets are a definate. anywho, only found one woman that was willing to deal with that but it ended up not working out for other reasons sadly. *shrugs* there are some out there, they are just few and far between.

married,

straight,

yes she knows I had been wearing and thinks I've stopped because she disapproves. I think that should have been a fourth question and more...IF your partner knows, does he/she approve/disapprove, participate in your wearing/not, does he/she wear/not

I would say i'm *mostly* straight. I mean personally i'd rather be with a guy but on the other hand, I *have* had sexual encounters with girls in the past and enjoyed them. I hope that I can tell a guy i'm with about my diapers and if I can't, I probably wouldn't be with him now, would I? ;)

I am currently single.

Since I am transgender, I personally identify as straight in that I like girls.

I have only had two serious relationships. The first, my boyfriend, knew about the diapers and accepted it. The second, my girlfriend, when I told her she flipped out. She would have broken up with me immediately had I not lied and said it was in the past.