LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Find Little Girl Dresses

http://www.cosyndry.com/

sell lots of dresses ,they are based in uk.

Thanks George, I was looking at them. I think I might get the red velvet dress from them and the blue velvet romper (Daddy really liked that one when I showed him).

Does anyone know of other sources?

*huggles*

Michelle

On little boys, where did you think you find them?

Also a good answer to a question I probably should have phrased differently :P

*huggles*

Michelle

of coarse...don't ask what I'm doing in little girls closets :blush:

I always figured that you would find little girls dresses in little girls closets :P

Where do you think the little boys find them and keep them from going to waste?

• 1 year later...

I find them coming out of the back side of my sewing machine. Sorry--I only have patterns in my size (fairly small) and haven't gotten up the courage to try making dresses to sell. I am, however, working on a book about sewing sissy clothes (little girl clothes) for adults. Final editing process going on right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the lolita dresses from milanoo are cute as well and quite inexpensive.

Don't touch Milanoo. They are well known in the Lolita world for stealing other companies pictures and selling bad quality knockoffs of others designs. The quality isn't even worth the cheap prices.

• 1 month later...

I don't know how big you are, especially in the chest area, but at 5'9", about 145-150lbs and up to a b-cup I can get away with wearing girls XL and 2XL clothes (size 14-16 in the US or a 16 or an 18) and while you have to shop around cheaper stores like walmart and target, you can find fun dresses for as little as 6 dollars and super prettyful ones for 30 at most. I usually wear a fun, short, petiskirt, which I often find in the toy section of stores, as little girl dress-up clothes to add a few inches of skirting so my diaper is just covered from view.

I hope you find the dresses of your dreams bbgirlmichelle ^_^

• 4 months later...

I have done Etsy, Ebay, and well I fit in actual kids clothing, so from time to time I get lucky with some sort of Easter dress that has all the extra ruffles and happens to fit.

Etsy is wonderful, and the sellers are awesome about communication.

• 1 year later...

Check out my gallery to see the collection of little girl clothes I've made. There are several more outfits I just completed and haven't yet photographed or posted. Hope you enjoy the pictures and maybe get an inspiration to make your own cute clothes.

• 1 month later...