LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer'S Vacation

Guest clinediap

• 11 months later...

this story is nothing butt child abuse.

what *** is wrong with people. :badmood:

I have to agree, this started out as an excellent story, but then the author decided to take this story down the revenge and abuse path and in my opinion it has ruined it

Oh for crying. Its a story you philistines ! leave Princess Pottypants stories alone. Don't make me get my supers soaker lol

The name of this site is Daily Diapers.

What do you expect the subject of stories her to be?

If the topic upsets you, why did you join? Have you nothing better to do than necro a story thread dormant for a year?

I love the diapers in the stories but that doesn't mean that when a person is in diapers that the person has to be used as an instrument of revenge

I like that she was treated like a toddler, but she did not need to add all the revenge crap as she was being treated like a toddler so treat her like toddler

You would never treat a toddler like heather treated her, as that is just plain wrong

That is my opinion your mileage may vary

• 11 months later...

I have to agree, this started out as an excellent story, but then the author decided to take this story down the revenge and abuse path and in my opinion it has ruined it

I never leave negative comments, if i don't like something then i just walk away.

But i can't hold it in any longer, I totally agree with Wetatnight and Treasuresman,

this story left me feeling horrible :( it had so much potential but then it devolved

into long depressing torture scenes!. That have nothing to do with being a baby,

Summer's a child! for crying out loud! (i don't care what others say its true).

Did we really need such a grim ending? with that much abuse?.

And i get it, its just fantasy, if you don't like it than don't read it,

everyone is entitled to their own opinions and tastes.These are all valid points.

But with a story this well written its easy to get attached.

I just hope to see a sequel some day, Summer v.s Scarlett in a harry potter battle.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...