LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leicester Age-Play And Dl Munch

Cid

Not wishing to keep making a mess of this board with more and more topics about the munch I will hence forth post all things about the Leicester munch under this topic.

The munch starts at 12 and ends when everyone decides to go home, which is usually about 5. Failing any oddity it the way the days fall the munch is in Leicester on the 4th Saturday of every odd month, so Jan, March, May etc. All are welcome, be they ABs, littles, DLs, Mummies/Daddies or just curious and interested people.

The venue for the munch is Revolution, 6B New Walk, LE1 6T and later victory park.

The purpose of this munch (as with most munchs) is to be a place for people to come together and chat and hopefully have a good time. It is not intended to be a dating service, of course if you make some friends there that is great and if that friendship turns into something more I am sure we will all be happy for you but that is not the intend function of the event and you would certainly be ill advised to come expecting anything more than a friendly conversation. And it may go without saying but this is not a play party and will be taking place in a public setting.

Due to the fact that we will be in public and therefore for the sake of others at the event, the general public and yourself there are a few rules. Firstly dress in ‘street cloths’, nothing AB or overly childish. No AB/DL play. And no photos unless you ask everyone first (and watch out for anyone in the back of the shot). Now you are welcome to wear nappies if you choose to or need to but please do so as discreetly as possible, and of course wearing is not mandatory .

If there is anything I have left out or if you need any more detail feel free to ask.

Oh and there will be and A-Z map on the table with an apple on it so you can tell it is us.

Let me know if you want adding to the Leicester Munch mailing list so you can be sure you are upto date about what is going on with venue and dates etc

hi there just to make sure that there is alway up-to-date info so no one ends up on there own in the wrong place a week eairly I will still post for each month, just under this topic so if you are thinking of coming make sure to check the last page of post.

for the munch on the 26th of March the venue is going to be The Pub (12 New Walk, Leicester LE1 6TF) seeing as Leicester tigers are playing away that weekend I thought we would give it another go as it is quite a nice place.

• 3 weeks later...

Hang on, the munch is tomorrow? I really miscounted somewhere along the line. Looks like I'll be able to make it after all.

I've just looked at the trains, the ideal one has been cancelled (of course) so I have the choice of getting in an hour early or an hour into the munch. Expect me around 1:00.

Ok thats cool.

I am exspecting two or three other people to be there which shockingly will make it the bigest one in Leicester for sometime.

I am guessing your confusion came from the fact that the birmingham and leicester munch are on different weekends, which is a bit of a pain but came about for some good reason... well they seemed like good reason at the time :P

Well the munch has come and gone again... not the biggest turn out ever by any means so most of the people how said they where coming had to drop out for one reason or another had to drop out. Which hopefully will mean that they will have better look for the next one.

The two things that came out of this munch were that 'The Pub' is a prity good venue when it is not ramed full of Tigers fans. Also the idea of doing another outdoor (picknik maybe) munch in the next few months.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the munch has come and gone again... not the biggest turn out.

Just wondering roughly how many people have gone to each event - are we talking 5, 10, 15, 25?

B'ham and Leicester are very central, but that means for most of us its a good 2+ hours drive away (assuming the M1 and the M6 moving). ... and then when you get there you can't drink unless you're staying the night.

- I for one would definitely need a drink If I were going to meet people whose only 'link' I had was this lifestyle / forum.

Thanks for the question and interest. The last few have been getting 3-4people but I have not really been doing a lot to promote the munch in the past few months. The most we have had is 10 and we had a good run of free munchs that got 8-10 a while back. Having said that I have been doing a lot more in the way of promoting them of late and the next Birmingham one which is this weekend has got a lot of interested and a fair group saying they are coming so we will see if that keeps going.

As for the distance that people would have to travel. I know this is an issues but where ever the munch was the majority of people would have to travel. There are a fairly big group of ABs and DLs etc in Birmingham especially and I happen to live in Leicester and there is only so much I can do :P

I would be more than happy to see more munchs start in other cities so that people didn't have to travel too far and I have tried to lend advice and support to others starting other munchs elsewhere. I was one of 10 or so people at a munch in London that was sadly the first and last (so far) run by that guy and talked to someone else that ran a few in London. But for the most part I can only realistically run munchs in my little bit of the world and hope that if there is a want/need for others elsewhere that someone will start them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to the Leicester Munch before, and have intended to attend another one subsequently. Unfortunately CId, I haven't been able to reach you by text to confirm the details, so haven't.

For many reasons I don't always have abundent time to check this forum, and in some places (e.g. academic locations) it's not a suitable site to be browsing, as i'm sure you can imagine.

Is the next Leicester munch scheduled for May? I could have attended the munch in Birmingham last weekend, but alas, checked the forum too late.

Yes Mark I know you have attended the munch before :P I am not sure why you have not been able to reatch me by text but I will PM you about that.

And Yes the next Leicester munch will be in May, May tne 28th infact. I am not sure where it will be right now but I will be sort that out and post in the next few days.

Yes Mark I know you have attended the munch before :P I am not sure why you have not been able to reatch me by text but I will PM you about that.

And Yes the next Leicester munch will be in May, May tne 28th infact. I am not sure where it will be right now but I will be sort that out and post in the next few days.

Okay, or you could just text me. I am still using the same number, beginning 077.

Mark

****************** new Munch *******************

Hay there all. Time for another munch :) well not quite yet but all the details have been worked at for the next one so thought I would let you know, that is the idea after all :P so...

The next Munch in Leicester will be on the 28th of May starting at 12:00 o’clock.

The venue is Revolution, 6B New Walk, LE1 6T (for people that have been when it has been at ‘The Pub’ it is just next door)

If there is anything you need to know check the original post and if you are still not sure let me know :)

In case you are not someone how checks here often but would like to be kept up to date with what is going on I am going to set up a mailing list.

So if you want me to send you e-mails about the munch let me know your e-mail and which munch you are interested in and I will do my best to keep you fully informed (without sending an unneeded number of e-mails out)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all just wanted to post to say everything seem to be moving along nicely for the next munch. And with the month being anouying and starting on a Sunday I just wanted to make sure every one knows it is on the 28th

Yes Revolution does have accessable facilities.

Also seeing as quite a few people have mentioned it now and I have been thinking about doing it for a little while, assuming the weather holds up, July may likely be a picknick munch. I know many people that come to the munch don't know Leicester well but for does that do would you proffer Abby park or victory park? Victory is closer to the train station but I think Abby park is nicer so I am a little torn :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi any one else planning on coming along? less than a week away now :)

Right now the number of pretty strong 'Yes's is 4 and a fair few maybes, so ould be an avarage to good turn-out. Can't ask for much more than that.

Another munch been and gone :)

I think this one went fairly well, there were 4 of us there which means I am getting better at predicting the minimum number of people there. The conversation flowed pretty well for saying 3 of the people there have a tendency to get a little shy at times lol. So all in all not a bad showing and some of the people that said they might come seem sure they will come in the next few months so it seems to be growing again.

Oh and it looks like we have found are venue for the Leicester Munch for the for-see-able future as everyone seemed happy with it and I think it works quite well.

Also seeing as it is not too far away from victory park depending on the weather the next one is likely to become a picnic munch there. I will have a think about how to arrange this so people know where to find us if they don't get there right at the start and so we have a clear back up plan if the weather turns on us etc and post again in the next few days. And just to give evey one as much worring as possible the munch will next be in Leicester on the 23rd of July.

• 3 weeks later...

--------------------------------- next Munch --------------------------------------

This munch is plan to be a picnic munch and therefore things will be a little different.

It will still be on the 4th Saturday which will make it July the 23rd

The plan is to meet at Revolution (6B New Walk, LE1 6T) between 12:00-1:00 if the weather is not good enough for going outside the munch will carry on as normal but if we are lucky and it is nice we will be heading up to Victoria Park at 1:00.

So that people getting there after 1:00 can find us I would say pop into Revolution to make sure we the picnic idea is going ahead but past that we will be near the pound area (map) and I will put up red triangular flag. If you plan to come and want to make sure you can find us let me know and I will give you my phone-number but I will be trying to make it as easy to find us as possible.

As for how the picnic will work, to keep things simple and to make sure everyone has something they like to eat and drink there (assuming you are wanting to eat) I am going to say make sure you bring enough for yourself, of course if you wise to bring a little more to share that is greatly encouraged (mainly because I like food :P)

Past that it is the normal munch rules apply and I hope to see you there, and can someone make sure they bring the sun, it would be a big help.

(let me know if the map link works, it just takes you to google maps)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

well another munch been and gone.

The picnic didn't go to bad but with the number of people that said they would like this to happen I thought more people would be there, and the weather was... well not as good as it could have been.

There was 4 of use there, which for anyother munch would have been quite good and we were there until about 8:00pm so clearly people were happy being there :)

I am sorry for not really doing a good job of letting people know about this munch as well as I should, I had internet problems for a little under two weeks.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I have kind of droped the ball on promoting this one, life has not been going too smootly of late so not got around to a lot of things.

but the munch is still going ahead, next week so Sat the 24th same time and place as normal.

And if you are thinking of coming but worried that because of the short notice no one else will be there... that shouldn't be the case as I have had a few private messages from people that missed the last one saying they are planning on coming. It may infact be are busyist for a while, maybe I will have to drop the ball more often :P

look out for this guy so you know it is use http://us.muttpop.com/var/us/storage/images/lucha-libre/toys-comics/tequila/tequila-2.0/49815-1-eng-US/Tequila-2.0.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi there all. I am sure most of you know the format of this things by now :P

There is going to be another munch this November on the 26th. as normal it will start at 12:00 o'clock so feel free to come any time from then onwards and there is not really an end time it is just when every one has to leave, so I think 8 has been the latest so far.

it will be at the normal place namely Revolution, 6B New Walk, LE1 6T

I am thinking of bringing a pretty fun french board game, called Dixit, as a way of braking the ice if there are any new faces and adding something new if there isn't. Just wanted to get a little fed-back as it if people like that idea.

Any questions on what to expect etc feel free to ask

• 2 months later...

Hi all, it is posting time again... well from now on I am going to try to post at least a month in advance but been a little slow this time

It is a new year and hopefully a new and reinvigorated munch. Things seem to die down quite a bit towords the end of the year for a few reason. But I have already had a few people asking about this month so hopefully it will be a good one.

We will be in normal place at the at the normal time. For those that don’t know, well read the post above lol. Ok ok it will start at 12:00 o'clock so feel free to come any time from then onwards and there is not really an end time it is just when everyone leaves.

It will be at Revolution, 6B New Walk, LE1 6T

And is going to be on 28th of Jan

Are mascot and marker will be http://us.muttpop.co...Tequila-2.0.jpg